Author Topic: In this life i lead  (Read 191 times)

Doggystylin

In this life i lead
« on: December 12, 2002, 11:13:06 PM »

in this life i lead/
im trying everyday to succeed/

yes i am, im trying, and f*ck trying, im gonna do it with the help of God, and with the help of my mind, my subconscious mind, i aint neva gonna give up, im not gonna let small things bring me down, im building up my confidence, and i can do whatever the hell i want, i can rap infront of my class, i can talk to hot chicks about whatever whenever, i can speak out and school my history class whenever the teacher asks a question because i can, im not gonna let people bring me down in this world, they are no better than me.

now tell me what your tryin to do in the life you lead? what are you gonna do? tell me about your struggles

:)Another Happy Post Brought To You By Pitbull :)
« Last Edit: December 12, 2002, 11:13:41 PM by Doggy aka Pitbull »

Trauma-san

Re:In this life i lead
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2002, 11:17:06 PM »
Ahhhhh, Man , You rock.  LOL It's a mindset like yours that changes the world.

Anyways, What I want to do, is get successful in life; I want to stop wasting my time, being lazy, getting nothing accomplished.  I want to be more like my 23 year old brother, who works all day, and enjoys it; he doesn't work at his job, he works at what he wants to do, he remodels cars, he builds, he helps people, he can always be depended on.  that's what I want to make of this life I lead.  

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2002, 01:11:17 AM »
I want to help as many people as i can and do as much as i can to reduce suffering in this world. I also really want to somehow gain £2 million so i can set up a City Acadamy back in Bristol (I went to school there). City Acadamys are these new schools set up by the government where a single person puts up £2 million and then the government puts up the rest for the school to be built, The acadamys then are set up in inner city areas so the disadvantaged can have easy access to a good education. As the doner you get a say in the running of the school (you can decide on the principal and what part of the curriculum you will spend the school budget on, etc) These City Acadamys are top of the range schools with the latest IT equiptment etc. For the rest of my life i would then like to work to improve the acadamy and make it better for the kids, so they can have a great start in life.
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2002, 01:12:27 AM »
Unfortunatly i don't ever see myself becoming a millionaire, but i wish i do :'(
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2002, 01:21:23 AM »
Man! That's an awesome cause.  Good luck with it, you never, ever know, man.  It's awesome that you want to do it in YOUR community, too.  If everybody thought like you, the world would be a much better place.  Peace~

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2002, 12:44:13 AM »
I agree with Doggy 100%...These are the same things I need help with, and I'm trying my best to improve...PeACe