Author Topic: RAIDER/CHARGER GAME...anotha gangsta affair!  (Read 185 times)

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
RAIDER/CHARGER GAME...anotha gangsta affair!
« on: December 09, 2002, 05:45:38 AM »
Mah boyz put it ON tha bitch Chargerz yesterday! Anybody who stay in suthern kali, needz tah seriously consider checkin thiz game out when it comez each year. Shit, i be at this game EVERY year. And damn, itz by far tha ghettoest, most fuked up game in tha NFL for tha year lol. Yah tha game was in tha big SD, BUT...once again, us Raider fanz took that bitch OVA!!!!! No matter what they do tah try n keep us out, we still dominate. After the last few years, where the Charger stadium endz up bein about 80% Raider fans....they decided to make a new rule this year for ticket sales. In order to keep tha raider fanz out, they said that in order to buy tickets for tha Raider/Charger game...ud also have to buy 2 other ticketz for other CHarger gamez...knowin that raider fanz wont want those tickets...they MIGHT not show up. SHIITTTTTTTTTT....u think that shit goan stop a REAL fan? Hell naw! Fuk tha CHargerz...and most of all, FUK they fake, bandwagon azz fanz who dont even show up tah support they team lol. They sum jokez...n once again, Raiderz dominated....Raider fanz dominated....and we brought that G shit tah Qualcomm stadium once again.  ;)

n we still chantin'......

RAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEERRRRRRRSSSSSS!!!!!!

RAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEERRRRRRRSSSSSS!!!!!!

FUCK THA HAAAAAATTTTTTTTEEEEERRRRRRRSSSSSS!!!!!

8) 8)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re:RAIDER/CHARGER GAME...anotha gangsta affair!
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2002, 12:40:54 AM »
LOL... I would still buy the fucken 2 other tickets... give them to my dad, and let him go 'cause he loves football, of course the Raiders, but he'll watch the Chargers. As for me, Raiders only. Silver and Black fucked them up again.