Author Topic: Kelis is a bitch  (Read 764 times)

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
Re: Kelis is a bitch
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2010, 11:22:21 PM »
The guy married her, had a kid with her, and then cheated on her. Bitch or not, he got what was coming to him. I don't understand why anyone would feel sorry for him.

Word, what'd he think was gonna happen if he cheated on his baby's mum and his wife

Yup.  Nas epic fail.

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2010, 12:19:02 AM »
Dumb ass Nas even rapped about cheating on her in a song lol. He had it planned out.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Elano

« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2010, 01:52:27 AM »
lol, she has never made more money than Nas.
wrong

Elano

« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2010, 01:57:39 AM »
Dumb ass Nas even rapped about cheating on her in a song lol. He had it planned out.

which song ?

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2010, 02:06:39 AM »

which song ?

It ain't a game it's the life
Think it's a game, you layin'
And I'm nice on that black stone merlo
Toast to my hero Nat Turner
Whether below zero, gave the keys to Kelis
Whispered in her earlobe, drive on
Cause she the wife and they the freaks
The underneath my girl caliber
They smiled at her and said "Goodbye"

With niggaz who thug or die, they wild as us
My bodyguards are my Denially trucks
Knownin' that I'm surrounded by OGs that I don't really get down with
They got a seperate table for their freaks bought them drinks
So we could talk man-to-man so real niggaz could link
I knew, they kill hos too like Ray Carutth
They used to spray troops, now they managing groups
The main nigga sunny had big money since '82
Had two of my dogs whacked, nothing I could do
That was back when I had no crew, I switch that
Now I'm strong with niggaz who felt Sunny was wrong
My money's long his money is weak, he's losing sleep
Trying to feel me out, to see what it's gonna be
But I'm a Mastermind

After listening to the track again, it doesn't really say that. I swear it sounded like he said it before, but after reading it, it doesn't.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Portugoal

« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2010, 02:22:02 AM »
wrong

I wanna see tables, figures and numbers from both of you.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2010, 09:10:13 PM »
wrong

This chick has never had a platinum album. Are you seriously going to compare her to Nas, a rapper with 7 platinum albums and 2 gold? At best she has had two hot singles and one of her albums has gone gold. But someone like Nas doesn't really need a hot single to sell an album. She may be the one with a couple overplayed singles, but he's clearly the bigger artist who people actually check for.

If you want numbers, look up the shit on riaa

Elano

« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2010, 10:22:20 PM »
wrong

This chick has never had a platinum album. Are you seriously going to compare her to Nas, a rapper with 7 platinum albums and 2 gold? At best she has had two hot singles and one of her albums has gone gold. But someone like Nas doesn't really need a hot single to sell an album. She may be the one with a couple overplayed singles, but he's clearly the bigger artist who people actually check for.

i was talking about the last 3/4 years  ::)

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2010, 10:25:27 PM »
wrong

what about the last 3/4 years? She hasn't even had a gold album in the last 4 years  ;D

Elano

« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2010, 10:34:54 PM »
wrong

what about the last 3/4 years? She hasn't even had a gold album in the last 4 years  ;D

she has earned a lot of money just with the featuring on the album of david guetta,plus all the radio spins.
believe me,she's far from a poor ex wife with no money for her kid

outlaw_uk

• 'G'
« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2010, 01:43:12 AM »
Too be honest...

i dont mind her... but i always thought she cheated on him? hence all the nas lost? wasnt she supposed to have cheated on him and there is a sextape?

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2010, 02:07:59 AM »
wrong

she has earned a lot of money just with the featuring on the album of david guetta,plus all the radio spins.

no hate, but that's a bullshit answer elano. I never said she was broke. Her album sales are much lower and she clearly isn't making more money than Nas, which was the original statement you disagreed with.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2010, 02:13:40 AM »
Too be honest...

i dont mind her... but i always thought she cheated on him? hence all the nas lost? wasnt she supposed to have cheated on him and there is a sextape?

There was a rumor but I'm pretty sure its bull, considering that the sextape never leaked. If there was one you would be damn sure someone would have released it.

But the divorce was definitely caused by his cheating. She was the one who filed and that was the reason she gave.

Elano

« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2010, 05:26:36 AM »
wrong

no hate, but that's a bullshit answer elano. I never said she was broke. Her album sales are much lower and she clearly isn't making more money than Nas, which was the original statement you disagreed with.

believe me, she's rich. Filthy rich.

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2010, 07:33:25 AM »
I don't support anyone that changes their sound simply to get money. She's clearly not done this as its another side to her personality, because if it was we'd have heard some of it in her first four albums. Not for me.

I think all of us can at least agree that Distant Relatives by her ex-husband pisses all over her life's work.