Author Topic: Crooked I Problem  (Read 721 times)

2euce 7even

Crooked I Problem
« on: May 20, 2010, 11:03:02 AM »
What U Think Is The Reason Why He Can´t Release An Album?
I´m Sure Majors Know How Much Buzz He Has/Had.
So Why He Kept Gettn Dropped And Screwed?
What´s The REAL Reason Behind The Whole Ish?
I Can´t Get It Why One Of The Best Lyricist Outta West Can´t Fix It To Release An Album, He Has Enough Authority And Status
So What´s Problem?

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Crooked I Problem
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2010, 11:23:55 AM »
he keeps tryin to find the right time to release it. Maybe even too much. But I'm glad he's releasing something & then there's Slaughterhouse album(s).

I think now the best thing to do would be to wait until lawyers get their jobs done & Slaughterhouse signs with Shady. Maybe even wait until the next Slaughterhouse album is released & release Crooked I album after that...

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2010, 11:49:46 AM »
maybe the suits want him to go with a more radio friendly approach.. and he doesn't wanna sell out..

jus a thought

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2010, 11:53:35 AM »
Crooked I thinks he's going to do Get Rich or Die Tryin numbers. Dude is delusional.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

JohnnyL

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2010, 12:19:44 PM »
 IMO, I think he keeps waiting for what he thinks is the right opportunity to put one out.  But what I think has actually happened, is that he's missed several good opportunities to release albums.  You'll notice, he's not scared to release material.  But he always does it in the form of e.p.s or mixtapes.  It seems as though, he's deliberately not releasing an album right now, because he's trying to make sure he drops a classic for his first album.  But I think that line of thinking has hurt him way more than it's helped.  I think he could have had several very solid albums out in the time he's wasted, waiting to drop his classic.

acgrundy

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2010, 12:23:15 PM »
Crooked I thinks he's going to do Get Rich or Die Tryin numbers. Dude is delusional.

EFFeX

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2010, 01:11:22 PM »
I mean realistically, there's nothing that is holding him back from dropping his album. He could drop it this month if he wanted to.

It's like others have said though, he seems to be waiting for that "perfect" time which keeps coming and going.

My thoughts are that the next "perfect" time is right before or after the next Slaughterhouse album.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2010, 01:26:21 PM »
dope lyricist but i still don't think crooked has put out enough dope concept songs that translate well over original production, most of the verses sound like a freestyle and not an actual song, and i think that's the main reason he never dropped one yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

EFFeX

« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2010, 01:37:48 PM »
dope lyricist but i still don't think crooked has put out enough dope concept songs that translate well over original production, most of the verses sound like a freestyle and not an actual song, and i think that's the main reason he never dropped one yell

I respectfully disagree.  8)

2euce 7even

« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2010, 02:06:40 PM »

me too, eventho i usedta think da same way box5 put it down ... my comment was a reason a member (dont remember who) put "i aint no battlerapper" "mixtape" on dubcc with all his concept-songs.

papa-smurf

« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2010, 06:06:27 PM »
crooked i dont beliieve in himself,he wonna sell a million records in first album,in his mind he waiting on the right time.but if u think about it,if he would of just put out records 6 years ago.he probley could of put out a album every year and sold a 100,000 copys each album,or even 50,000,he a be in  a better place then hes in right now,even tho him getting a deal with eminem is big for him.but still.

jeanmiche777

« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2010, 06:20:58 PM »
crooked i dont beliieve in himself,he wonna sell a million records in first album,in his mind he waiting on the right time.but if u think about it,if he would of just put out records 6 years ago.he probley could of put out a album every year and sold a 100,000 copys each album,or even 50,000,he a be in  a better place then hes in right now,even tho him getting a deal with eminem is big for him.but still.

He'd be VERY lucky to sell 5k

papa-smurf

« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2010, 07:36:15 PM »

He'd be VERY lucky to sell 5k

crooked i dvd life after death row sold more then 20,000 copys,so if his dvd that couldnt be found no wher ein stores could sell over 20,000 then im pretty positive that his album could sell more then 20,000.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2010, 09:53:23 PM »

me too, eventho i usedta think da same way box5 put it down ... my comment was a reason a member (dont remember who) put "i aint no battlerapper" "mixtape" on dubcc with all his concept-songs.

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=238011.0

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2010, 10:15:07 PM »
he probably still wants to have a major label debut but no major will take him. He's scared to drop an independent album and do low numbers.