Author Topic: NEW Tech n9ne Collabos - The Gates Mixed Plate  (Read 412 times)

Regime*Rida

• Muthafuckin' OG
NEW Tech n9ne Collabos - The Gates Mixed Plate
« on: May 21, 2010, 03:06:53 PM »
jacked from Siccness.net

Strange Music's latest release brings together two things synonymous with Kansas City: Tech N9ne and Gates BBQ on "Tech N9ne Collabos - The Gates Mixed Plate". After the release of K.O.D., Tech N9ne made it clear that he was done with the darkness and ready to party in the light - a mission that definitely comes thru loud and clear on "The Gates Mixed Plate". The first single from the album, "O.G.", is a boisterous homage to Gates BBQ and Kansas City that's sure to leave you hungering for more cuts from "The Gates Mixed Plate"! With a list of features that reads like a rap menu - including Devin The Dude, Jay Rock, Glasses Malone, Yukmouth and Stevie Stone, as well as Strange Music labelmates Krizz Kaliko, Kutt Calhoun and Big Scoob, the "The Gates Mixed Plate" is sure to satisfy any hunger.

Preorder your copy today and you'll receive: A SIGNED COPY OF THE CD, AN EXCLUSIVE MP3 DOWNLOAD and A LIMITED EDITION "TECH N9NE COLLABOS - THE GATES MIXED PLATE" T-SHIRT. Order yours now!

Pre-order and get unreleased track -
Tech N9ne/Brotha Lynch/Sundea - Whats Yo Psycho

Single - Tech N9ne - O.G (radio rip)

Peace
She started letting me and my boys hit together
Me and Pac hit the slot now it's out in the open
Didn't take long, to make her get it on, came on strong
And Thugs Get Lonely Too was our slogan - "TECH N9NE"

kuruptDPG

Re: NEW Tech n9ne Collabos - The Gates Mixed Plate
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2010, 05:05:57 AM »
Devin The Dude, Jay Rock, Glasses Malone, Yukmouth

^^ damn that is just dope, im hoping theres more too, not feeling the 2 traks but mlynch does his thing

westsiderider323

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2010, 08:22:13 PM »
both sick tracks

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2010, 10:40:18 PM »
lets see if this lives up to what tech once did
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.