Poll

Can you justify rape? POLL

If the bitch is fine then of course
1 (6.3%)
Nah..rape is wrong. It's in the bible.........or is it?
2 (12.5%)
It depends on the victim my nigga. Elior's mother would not be a problem for me.
3 (18.8%)
In jail yes.
3 (18.8%)
Rape is never wrong. Rape is love.
7 (43.8%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Can you justify rape? POLL  (Read 534 times)

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
Can you justify rape? POLL
« on: May 21, 2010, 05:02:12 PM »
I know many bitches who actually fantasize about bein raped...and they talk about it with passion! I just hope future lawmakers listen to these women.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: Can you justify rape? POLL
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2010, 05:07:22 PM »
When a child molester goes to prison...and gets raped in the ass. Its justified.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2010, 05:11:00 PM »
When a child molester goes to prison...and gets raped in the ass. Its justified.

Yeah but would you do it? Let's say you was in jail

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2010, 05:16:38 PM »

Naw Im good on that one.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2010, 05:20:25 PM »

Naw Im good on that one.

What if he looks like this

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2010, 05:26:34 PM »
Rape is never wrong. Rape is love.
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2010, 05:44:17 PM »
Who's to say what is rape? If a bitch gets dicked down and is loving it at the time, but in hindsight feels she made a big mistake giving the poonani up, is it rape all of a sudden?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2010, 05:53:49 PM »
Who's to say what is rape? If a bitch gets dicked down and is loving it at the time, but in hindsight feels she made a big mistake giving the poonani up, is it rape all of a sudden?

Im actually kinda confused about the whole thing because most of the time no means yes in sex.

« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2010, 05:55:55 PM »

Im actually kinda confused about the whole thing because most of the time no means yes in sex.

Hell yah. Ive fucked females that yell NO and STOP over and over while youre fuckin them...but they arent actually askin u to stop...they just do that shit.

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2010, 06:04:00 PM »

Hell yah. Ive fucked females that yell NO and STOP over and over while youre fuckin them...but they arent actually askin u to stop...they just do that shit.
That's why its better when they're unconscious. Then you don't have to be so confused.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2010, 06:46:28 PM »

That's why its better when they're unconscious. Then you don't have to be so confused.

Yeah I know. I recently bought chloroform. So far I've been very happy with the results.

« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2010, 06:48:50 PM »

what kinda Dr. are u gonna be again?

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2010, 06:50:16 PM »

what kinda Dr. are u gonna be again?

lol...I wouldn't send my daughter to him

G-Funk

Sikotic™

« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2010, 10:59:25 PM »
Send her friends my way and we can cut a deal.

THA SAUCE HOUSE