Poll

Can you justify rape? POLL

If the bitch is fine then of course
1 (6.3%)
Nah..rape is wrong. It's in the bible.........or is it?
2 (12.5%)
It depends on the victim my nigga. Elior's mother would not be a problem for me.
3 (18.8%)
In jail yes.
3 (18.8%)
Rape is never wrong. Rape is love.
7 (43.8%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Can you justify rape? POLL  (Read 516 times)

Nega-Sikotic 2.0.

Re: Can you justify rape? POLL
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2010, 11:36:27 PM »
Chose elior's mom option.. bitch is milf material... possibly g-milf material.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2010, 11:53:12 PM »
lmao,yall are crazy for that haha, scream

ikke

« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2010, 12:09:23 AM »
Rape is in the Bible indeed:
28 If a man happens to meet a virgin who is not pledged to be married and rapes her and they are discovered, 29 he shall pay the girl's father fifty shekels of silver. [c] He must marry the girl, for he has violated her. He can never divorce her as long as he lives.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2010, 12:11:10 AM »
"Can you justify rape?"

abso-fucking-lutely you can...

will the judge and the jury buy it though, should be the question. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Geesta

« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2010, 01:16:44 AM »
YES!
Rape is the only time you wont have to take a bitch out

:D

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2010, 02:18:53 AM »
Rape is in the Bible indeed:
28 If a man happens to meet a virgin who is not pledged to be married and rapes her and they are discovered, 29 he shall pay the girl's father fifty shekels of silver. [c] He must marry the girl, for he has violated her. He can never divorce her as long as he lives.

Well maybe I  should finally embrace the word of god.

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2010, 02:22:57 AM »
When is the last time you saw an animal ask another animal if it was okay to have sex with them?

Or did that squirrel just run up on the squirrel bitch and bust in her?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2010, 10:21:08 AM »
When is the last time you saw an animal ask another animal if it was okay to have sex with them?

In a way...theres usually a mating "game" with animals where the males are basically waiting for permission from the female.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

IbblesAndBits

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2010, 10:27:39 AM »
if women wanna flaunt their shit and then say no, i'd say that it's pretty justified.

« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2010, 11:25:36 AM »
if women wanna flaunt their shit and then say no, i'd say that it's pretty justified.

Like if a person leaves their car running while they run into a liquor store or somethin....someone might say..."youre basically ASKING for somebody to steal your car"

"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

IbblesAndBits

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2010, 02:11:05 PM »

Like if a person leaves their car running while they run into a liquor store or somethin....someone might say..."youre basically ASKING for somebody to steal your car"

right. and if they're "asking for it" then they should receive it...... hard.... in the pussy.... ;D ;D ;D or in the mouth...  8)

never the ass though. i do have standards. :nawty:

« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2010, 02:29:18 PM »

right. and if they're "asking for it" then they should receive it...... hard.... in the pussy.... ;D ;D ;D or in the mouth...  8)

never the ass though. i do have standards. :nawty:

lol "You know when you flaunt like that...youre basically ASKING to be raped" Damn....lol

Sikotic™

« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2010, 03:29:15 PM »

In a way...theres usually a mating "game" with animals where the males are basically waiting for permission from the female.
Those are the males that have the ability to fight for their mates or have the looks to attract them.

All the other males low on the totem pole who cant compete resort to rapist tactics lol
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2010, 04:01:24 PM »

Those are the males that have the ability to fight for their mates or have the looks to attract them.

All the other males low on the totem pole who cant compete resort to rapist tactics lol

lol If I ever see a dog rapin the shit out of another dog....ima fuckin die lol. All pinned down....paw over her mouth....