Author Topic: ''Bros over hoes'', when your best friend forgets the principle?  (Read 495 times)

Prof@ssor

Don't you believe the '' Bro's over Ho's '' principle should always be respected amongst men, especially close friends?

One of my best friends, whom I consider a brother, just quit college. We were in the same class before it happened, so we used to spend a lot of time together.
At first I was sad he quit but I though I'd still see him often and we promised to do so. But apparently the only thing he does these days is going to church in the weekends, working when he feels like (no joke), and spending time with his girlfriend.
It's very funny how he's always ready to spend time with her, who is with all due respect ugly as fuck AND very boring (hey the dude is in love forgive him, but cmon son if she was hot/smart it would be understandable), but when WE gotta meet I have to tell him couple days before and above that he hes gotta feel like it...smh.

I wonder what people like him do when their GF dumps them, then they realize they don't have any of their friends left around them anymore... I guess you don't realize what you got until it's gone.

Have some of you experience this, in any form? You know, losing a friend coz of some bitch.

« Last Edit: May 24, 2010, 04:04:43 AM by Prof@ssor »

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: ''Bros over hoes'', when your best friend forgets the principle?
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2010, 03:18:19 PM »

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2010, 03:31:34 PM »
You sound kinda jealous, and rightfully so. As a friend, I understand when one of my friends would rather spend time with his girl then before me. I'm guilty of the same thing. I dunno, its just an understanding among my friends that its nothing personal and everything will be like before once the girl gets boring or the relationship ends lol.

I could be wrong, but I always thought the whole "bros before hoes" thing was that you wouldn't screw over one of your friends over a bitch, not prioritizing your girl over kickin it with the homies.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2010, 05:43:41 PM »
stop whining like a bitch. maybe he's pussy whipped, maybe he likes her stories, he could be gay for all I know. FUCC HIM..take off the dress and get new friends.

Geesta

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2010, 05:48:46 PM »
im not gay so i wouldn't know what to tell u

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2010, 06:07:41 PM »

To be honest that doesn't sound gay. Seriously, bros over hoes is for real hoes not girlfriends. U want your homeboy to be around u all the time??? Damn...fuckin is good for the heart let that fool live lol and her ugly ass might have him wrapped around her finger 'cause she can do somethin that u can't do for him.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2010, 06:16:13 PM »
sounds like you need some pussy for yourself.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

universe

« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2010, 06:17:03 PM »
FIND A GIRL IN YOUR MAJOR.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2010, 06:22:19 PM »

To be honest that doesn't sound gay. Seriously, bros over hoes is for real hoes not girlfriends. U want your homeboy to be around u all the time??? Damn...fuckin is good for the heart let that fool live lol and her ugly ass might have him wrapped around her finger 'cause she can do somethin that u can't do for him.

The only difference between a real ho and a girlfriend is time. The girlfriend is long term.

G-Funk

« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2010, 06:28:36 PM »
....we used to spend a lot of time together, in and outside the courses...
At first I was sad he quit but I though I'd still see him often and we promised to do so.
So did you two hold hands? lololol

Sounds like you're just mad cause he's having a life. :grumpy:

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2010, 06:59:41 PM »

The only difference between a real ho and a girlfriend is time. The girlfriend is long term.

I meant it does sound gay but I'm talking about the real definition of a ho not what u think of women ;D
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Nega-Sikotic 2.0.

« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2010, 07:24:39 PM »
some bromance shit ehh?

westsiderider323

« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2010, 08:14:09 PM »
bros before hoes is fuckin gay

its chicks before dicks

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2010, 03:06:19 AM »
I understand the whole Bros Before Hoes thing, but the way I see it - it's kinda like bros before random hoes and shit like that. That's his girlfriend man.

On the other side, of course he should find time to kick it with his homies too.

kemizt

ikke

« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2010, 03:35:18 AM »