Author Topic: 10 Year Anniversary - Marshall Mathers LP thread  (Read 1388 times)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: 10 Year Anniversary - Marshall Mathers LP thread
« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2010, 03:00:25 AM »
far from perfect, because?

Paul

« Reply #31 on: May 25, 2010, 04:52:05 AM »
Classic album. Best Eminem album and the only Eminem album I still listen to. Far from perfect.

Whoa, you kinda went back on yourself there.
funkyfreshintheflesh

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #32 on: May 25, 2010, 01:28:18 PM »
I consider MMLP and Eminem Show both to be flawless albums.  MMLP is probably a little more historic then Eminem Show with tracks like "Stan" and "Way I Am", and the phenomenal success of "Real Slim Shady" being the perfect lead single that performance at the VMA's with all the Eminem look-alikes was classic.

I consider "Lose Yourself" and "8 Mile Road" to be Em's best songs but for the time in which it came out and selling 1.8 million first week at hieght of Napster I think that that was Eminems greatest moment of his carear was the release of MMLP, remember he was arrested that week for gun-butting that guy his wife was messing round with, and the Up and Smoke Tour and everything else that was Em's signature moment!
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sucka4Love

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #33 on: May 25, 2010, 04:51:23 PM »
Don't forget KIM that track is R.A.W. :o

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: May 25, 2010, 07:52:07 PM »
you sayin jus for this album or em in general? lol

Not tryin' to hate here, but damn, this album is waaay overated. Got love for Em, though.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Jaydc

« Reply #35 on: May 25, 2010, 08:10:14 PM »
Top 20 album of hip hop of all time.Every song is amazing and ems lyrics and flow were just on another level.He brought the best part of underground hip hop and meshed it with mainstream in a way thats really never been duplicated.

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #36 on: May 25, 2010, 08:46:12 PM »

I can't listen to "Kim", it's actually quite irritating and horrendous to my ears. Both D-12 featured songs are mediocre and I actually always skip them not because they are wack but just forgettable. Those few flaws don't mean it can't be a classic album because the rest of the songs are pretty much all classic or at least great songs, by my definition classic doesn't mean perfect. Everyone has different opinions those are mine.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2010, 08:52:40 PM by West Coast Veteran »

Jaydc

« Reply #37 on: May 25, 2010, 09:38:38 PM »
Kim could be my favourite song off the album  :)

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: May 25, 2010, 09:39:05 PM »

I can't listen to "Kim", it's actually quite irritating and horrendous to my ears. Both D-12 featured songs are mediocre and I actually always skip them not because they are wack but just forgettable. Those few flaws don't mean it can't be a classic album because the rest of the songs are pretty much all classic or at least great songs, by my definition classic doesn't mean perfect. Everyone has different opinions those are mine.

There's only one song with D12 on it? Unless your thinking of Remember Me with Bizaree and Sticky Fingaz? But you can't be cos that song is fucking incredible

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #39 on: May 25, 2010, 09:58:03 PM »

There's only one song with D12 on it? Unless your thinking of Remember Me with Bizaree and Sticky Fingaz? But you can't be cos that song is fucking incredible

no the song with bizarre is what im talkin bout amityville... remember me is fukkin classic... bizarre aint on it.. rbx and sticky are

Lucifuge

« Reply #40 on: May 25, 2010, 10:14:20 PM »
On "under the influnce" Proof verse was just  8) 8)
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Jimmy H.

« Reply #41 on: May 25, 2010, 10:51:55 PM »
Kim could be my favourite song off the album  :)
Kim and Stan were my favorite tracks when I first bought the album. Not one shitty cut on there if you ask me. Some of the ones I wasn't feeling at first ended up growing on me.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: May 25, 2010, 10:54:03 PM »
theres only so much of cleaning out m closet and way i am you can listen to....lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Jimmy H.

« Reply #43 on: May 25, 2010, 10:59:38 PM »
Wrong album, fam.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: May 25, 2010, 11:11:36 PM »
it is but its his damn style..why in the _ _ _ _ do you people love and adore em so much?
its the production that makes him...haha

Wrong album, fam.
Cube