Author Topic: Big himself said Nas was better than him........check it!  (Read 1070 times)

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
Re: Big himself said Nas was better than him........check it!
« Reply #60 on: August 23, 2005, 08:59:42 PM »
sumbody told me that Eminem was gonna produce a new B.I.G. album ( i dunno if it'z previously recorded material that hasn't been released or if itz juss remixin songz). anybody els hear bout it or nethin?

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: August 24, 2005, 09:40:49 AM »
mayb cus of the comercial success of 2pacs new album they have em to do biggies,
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

westkoastanostra

« Reply #62 on: August 24, 2005, 07:52:11 PM »
sumbody told me that Eminem was gonna produce a new B.I.G. album ( i dunno if it'z previously recorded material that hasn't been released or if itz juss remixin songz). anybody els hear bout it or nethin?

oh hell no....he's gonna fuck up that album if he does produce....i dunno why they can't choose other dudes to produce....