Author Topic: Schoolies 2002 - The Best Week Of My Life  (Read 111 times)

closetothalimit

Schoolies 2002 - The Best Week Of My Life
« on: December 08, 2002, 07:41:37 PM »
I just returned from the gold coast, australia where ive spent the last 9 days in the beach, touristy city celebrating schoolies and i just gotta say that it was the best week of my life so far

me and my friends spent the whole day smoking weed in our apartment and kickin it at the beach. we did some of the trippest shit while stoned in the day like playing laser force.

at night time we spent every night in the clubs, they were packed every night we went out, there wasnt a day i wasnt stoned and a night i wasnt drunk. one night one of my mates couldnt stop vomiting for like 3 hours it was crazy. another friend took his first trip of acid and went pretty psycho and another friend averaged around 40-50 cones a day
not only that on monday i meet a chick down the hall with the best ass ever, due to sex being a custom for girls on schoolies i found myself with her on the monday night. i then picked up a blonde babe that dressed like a homie and had dredies and that was hella into rap in a place called the bourbon bar- a hip hop bar, we managed to talk for ages mainly about west coast and knowledge ive picked up on the board came in useful during the convo, i spent the next four nights with her after we went to clubs, it was bullshit, she was so fuckin hot and into good rap. downside was she lives too far away so i probably wont see her again.

also i managed to find wc - ghetto heisman during the trip, has been impossible to find until i came across a store carrying imports, and it is a classic album, also bought myself a cool black bong as well and picked up tha liks - x.o. experience, xzibit - restless xposed dvd and nwa dvd for half price.

strip clubs were a positive except about 6 people i knew lost fake ids trying to get into them. the best club without exception was shooters, also a mad as hell irish bar was there.

the only negative points were me and my friends almost got chucked out of our room  cause some of our friends were on speed and thought it would be a good idea to climb up to our apartment before they got caught.

also some huge cunt fuckin dropped one of my other friends and it was pretty psycho but these cool wogs stepped in and dropped the huge cunt.

trust me, if ur finishing school anywhere in the world go to gold coast, australia to celebrate, u only need to be 18 to go to clubs here and believe it when i say no one knows how to party like schoolies.

did any other aussies go this year? and how was ur week up there?
« Last Edit: December 08, 2002, 07:46:40 PM by Rain »

MidoriHaze

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re:Schoolies 2002 - The Best Week Of My Life
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2002, 11:54:04 PM »
I wanted to cruise up there but had no money to get me there. So I went to "schoolies in South Aust". Was wild though, so much alcohol and fine looking women, few raves on as well.

It's a shame they want to stop the Gold Coast schoolies for next year though (I highly doubt it though), from all the shiit that happened during that fortnight (Stabings/arrests). Sth Aust one went fairly smooth, except for a sexual assaults and heaps of arrests. Media always reports on the negative side though, they need to put it all in perspective and take into account the large amount of ppl that went, as things could have been so much worse.
"People in New York won't bug you. It's so great." - John Lennon (RIP)

FILA::AUS

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Gold Coast, Australia
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2002, 12:14:28 PM »
damn, im glad you had a good time we may have bumped into each other around Shooters/Bourbon Bar but didnt know who was who, lol.

Another club you should have peeped was The Drink  on wensday night when hip hop nights are one, it gets crazy.

I gotta admit, this is the 4th schoolies ive been to since Ive been to Australia and this year there was the most girls. It was unbvelievable how many girls came up this year to the Gold Coast, i was in Surfers Paradise almost every night for the first 3 weeks (something i never done) just because i couldnt believbe the amount of pretty girls up there.

Crazy, hopefully I'll see you next year up here!

CITY I RIDE FOR...

FILA::AUS

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Gold Coast, Australia
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2002, 12:17:40 PM »

It's a shame they want to stop the Gold Coast schoolies for next year though (I highly doubt it though), from all the shiit that happened during that fortnight (Stabings/arrests).

NO fucking way in hell Gold Coast City Council would ever stop schoolies man, that is absolutly impossible because Schoolies brings in more money to our city than any other event including The Honda Indy.

dont even worry about that.

CITY I RIDE FOR...

bez

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2002, 01:35:25 PM »
sound like u had a good time.  Aussie are boss, we need a bit of sun and then maybe we cud actually have a good time in this country.