Poll

Pick the one you want to spit on!

Camron - Get It In Ohio
7 (100%)
Kid Cudi - Interlude 2
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: DubCC Collaboration Track - PHASE 1: BEAT SELECTION  (Read 1881 times)

G-Funk

Re: DubCC Collaboration Track - PHASE 1: BEAT SELECTION
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2010, 03:01:00 AM »
how bout you guys do a "Jackin' for Beats" type of thing?

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2010, 05:07:02 PM »
how bout you guys do a "Jackin' for Beats" type of thing?

i dont know if thats a good idea....

whats with the built to win beat? its not working for me?

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2010, 05:38:40 PM »
I know leak has a ghetto studio and I do too that are easily accessible to us so atleast it will be us two on the beats chosen.

Yup, as long as I have my laptop, my USB mic and my Mixcraft program  you will hear a verse from me for sure! 

Here's a zshare link of Built 2 Win, it's done by a dude on Soundclick called Vybe Beatz, he pretty popular on there, makes some top-notch productions: http://www.zshare.net/audio/76515818a8d2e2d3/

Jackin 4 beats, you mean if we all get down on our own beat, then mix it together?  That would kinda lose the "collaboration" feel of us all being on the same beat, wouldn't it?   I dunno.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2010, 05:56:06 PM »
I know leak has a ghetto studio and I do too that are easily accessible to us so atleast it will be us two on the beats chosen.

Yup, as long as I have my laptop, my USB mic and my Mixcraft program  you will hear a verse from me for sure!  

Here's a zshare link of Built 2 Win, it's done by a dude on Soundclick called Vybe Beatz, he pretty popular on there, makes some top-notch productions: http://www.zshare.net/audio/76515818a8d2e2d3/

Jackin 4 beats, you mean if we all get down on our own beat, then mix it together?  That would kinda lose the "collaboration" feel of us all being on the same beat, wouldn't it?   I dunno.

thats what i was thinking

EDIT: so what are there only three of us so far that are going to do it up?

Lucifuge

« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2010, 10:53:06 PM »
can i rap on my language?

www.myspace.com/snakelucifuge

here it is  8) 8)
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2010, 07:18:09 PM »
^ i dont mind.

i was thinking maybe since this is a collab, the beat should be made from a dub poster.

so maybe any of the producers on the board should up their work n shit. so far we only have 2 beats from 2 dub posters.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2010, 07:52:02 PM »
Oh yeah, do it up. 

This will be so hilarious, cuz it will be ppl with diff quality mics, diff level of experience, diff rap styles, diff languages even...  J Bananas you better come thru on the mixing cuz we gonna need a stud to do it!

I dunno I think it will be a jacked beat being chosen, always fun to experiment with a beat you've only heard 1 person spit on over and over before.

Lucifuge

« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2010, 10:57:26 PM »
So im in?
edit..

Adon or TurreekK they crazy  8) 8)
« Last Edit: May 27, 2010, 11:00:09 PM by Lucifuge »
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

Bananas

« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2010, 01:36:10 AM »
J Bananas you better come thru on the mixing cuz we gonna need a stud to do it!

I WILL HANDLE ALL PRODUCTION/MIXING, ONLY IF THE VOCALISTS COMPLY.

NOTES:

I'M GONNA NEED A COUPLE THINGS FROM EVERY VOCALIST.

(TRUST ME I'M ASKING VERY LITTLE OF YOU COMPARED TO WHAT I'VE ASKED FROM REAL RAPPERS IN REAL STUDIO SESSIONS)

3 (YES 3) TAKES OF YOUR VERSE IN ACAPELLA FORM. MOST HIP HOP VERSES YOU HEAR ON PROFESSIONALLY MIXED RECORDS INCLUDE ABOUT 5 TAKES MIXED TOGETHER. NOT INCLUDING ADLIBS. TRUST ME.

2 ADLIB TAKES IN ACAPELLA FORM.

IF I ASK ADDITIONAL VOCALS FROM YOU THROUGH PRIVATE MESSAGE, I REALLY NEED THEM AND WON'T CONTINUE THE PROJECT WITHOUT YOUR COMPLIANCE.

I BELIEVE THERE IS ENOUGH TALENT HERE TO CREATE A DECENT PROJECT, DESPITE DIFFERENT MICS AND RECORDING STYLES.

IF YOU GUYS WANNA PLAY BALL, I'M WILLING TO HELP AND WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH A GREAT MIX AND ON TOP OF THAT, RECORDING ADVICE. HOLLER IF YOU STILL WANT ME TO DO THIS.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2010, 01:40:49 AM »
Easy peasy.  *Signs paper*

Lucifuge

« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2010, 01:52:11 AM »
Bananas im do my vocals on protools,so im send you a project,ziped,is that ok?...sorry my english is weak but fuck that ;D...but first lets find a beat  :) this camron beat is good,but always is better on org beat  8)
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

Bananas

« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2010, 01:59:14 AM »
Bananas im do my vocals on protools,so im send you a project,ziped,is that ok?...sorry my english is weak but fuck that ;D...but first lets find a beat  :) this camron beat is good,but always is better on org beat  8)

All good buddy. I don't care if you speak a martian space language, as long as it adheres to a 4-4 beat. a zipped file of your vocals is alright, as long as they are split in to different tracks so i can properly EQ and and effects to them.

Lucifuge

« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2010, 02:07:23 AM »

All good buddy. I don't care if you speak a martian space language, as long as it adheres to a 4-4 beat. a zipped file of your vocals is alright, as long as they are split in to different tracks so i can properly EQ and and effects to them.

thats that shit  8) 8)

so what about beat gangstaz ;D
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

Jaydc

« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2010, 02:09:47 AM »
After the song is complete lunatic should throw it on his next unsigned blessings tape  8)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2010, 02:19:43 AM »

thats that shit  8) 8)

so what about beat gangstaz ;D

You can suggest a beat until June 1st.  Then I will take all suggestions and make a poll.  Will run for another week and whatever beat gets the most votes is the one we're rolling with.