Author Topic: DO NOT LOOK IN HERE!  (Read 146 times)

westsiderider323

DO NOT LOOK IN HERE!
« on: May 24, 2010, 02:56:50 PM »
unless you wanna be educated

"Blue Waffle is a vaginal disease and the term should not be confused with the quick drying towels that are used to dry and wipe cars and other vehicles. The disease causes a very dirty condition of vagina of females and a continuous smelly discharge flows from the vagina. The whole vaginal part becomes torn and cracking of skin appears in the area surrounding the vagina. The disease spreads to the anus also and causes a painful sensation in the body. The inflammation of the vagina also occurs making it very painful and unbearable for the affected woman. The disease is mainly seen in prostitutes and whores who indulge in excessive sexual activities. Unsafe sex, use of sex toys and prostitution are the major causes of this disease. In medical terms, Blue Waffle disease is defined as battered or infected lady cake of blue or green coloring, often brought about by extreme damage to the female vagina with penis or device of similar nature "

westsiderider323

Re: DO NOT LOOK IN HERE!
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2010, 02:19:13 PM »
35?? i doubt 35 people came and seen this some had to come in and see it more then once

Big B

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2010, 02:29:36 PM »
i opened it yesterday.

when i opened it today i did not look at the image.

westsiderider323

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2010, 02:30:37 PM »
i opened it yesterday.

when i opened it today i did not look at the image.

good man plus this thread wasnt even spose to be bout the image its spose to educate how it happens the picture is just for visualization

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2010, 01:11:46 AM »
WOW WTF GROSS SHIT IS THAT!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!