Author Topic: Eminem - Recovery (Covers)  (Read 877 times)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: Eminem - Recovery (Covers)
« Reply #30 on: May 26, 2010, 02:16:08 AM »
I know that one day everyone will realize that Encore is one of Em's best albums.  One day.
luckily that will never happen

The complaint about his vocals on Encore & Relapse amuse me because he sounded worse at the begging of his career. 
that's your opinion, not a fact.
the difference with the older albums is, that he didn't rap with an accent.
he used the high pitched voice

Yes, thank you for pointing out I'm stating my opinion.  When one types they are usually stating their opinion. It is redundant to say "my opinion is" or "i think".

I am aware he used a high pitch voice but it wasn't any better than the accent.   
well since this is text based communication, it helps.

especially since some people on here think that their opinion has more value than any other

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: May 26, 2010, 06:48:38 AM »
I know that one day everyone will realize that Encore is one of Em's best albums.  One day.
luckily that will never happen

The complaint about his vocals on Encore & Relapse amuse me because he sounded worse at the begging of his career. 
that's your opinion, not a fact.
the difference with the older albums is, that he didn't rap with an accent.
he used the high pitched voice

Yes, thank you for pointing out I'm stating my opinion.  When one types they are usually stating their opinion. It is redundant to say "my opinion is" or "i think".

I am aware he used a high pitch voice but it wasn't any better than the accent.   
well since this is text based communication, it helps.

especially since some people on here think that their opinion has more value than any other

Yes, a clash of egos happens in a natural conversation with two opposing point of views.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2010, 01:27:20 AM »
every EM album is dope.. Encore is his worste. its not horrible as people make it tho. its more funny then serious to me. i like it. and at first the accent shit was annoying. but it fit the songs he used it on and now im cool wit it. relapse was dope as fuckin hilarious/

cant wait for new EM cd. first cover is better

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2010, 01:34:59 AM »
second one looks dope

Jaydc

« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2010, 02:15:29 AM »
I dont know action Ive seen you go on about encore but I just think your seeing something that isnt there I really do.Like when people read books and think its a metaphor for something bigger.The album isnt as bad as people make it out to be but it was still pretty terrible.My 1st singles concept was obvious,this shouldnt go over anyones head.but the delivery of it was cheesey and silly.Puke wasnt some deep song it was just terrible.Mosh was like white america part 2 but not nearly as good.Mockingbird was yet another song about hayley,boring.just lose it was just downright unlistenable.Big weenie wasnt deep,it was just trash.Crazy in love was yet another kim song but its just a worn out subject and the song was terrible.One shot 2 shot was probably one of the worst d12 songs put out,and I like their albums.Ass like that was extremely cheesey.Evil deeds was ok,never enough was decent,yellow brick road and like toy soliders were good,I enjoyed rain man,encore and spend some time.But 9 of 16 tracks were terrible to mediocre and the rest were good but nowhere near his best material.It was a bad album through and through.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #35 on: May 27, 2010, 01:24:04 PM »
so, are there any decent remixes of Not afraid out there?