Author Topic: elano...  (Read 2864 times)

westsiderider323

elano...
« on: May 25, 2010, 10:12:56 AM »
stop bein a bitch and enjoy life  8) 8)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/zf0gVePUhyo" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/zf0gVePUhyo</a>

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: elano...
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2010, 12:26:11 AM »
qft. I have no personal problem with elano but the guy only enters threads to attack people which ruins the threads and which I think is against the new forum rules anyways. Grow up dude.

Elano

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2010, 12:32:29 AM »
qft. I have no personal problem with elano but the guy only enters threads to attack people which ruins the threads and which I think is against the new forum rules anyways. Grow up dude.

its jaydc,not me.
just check,for example,his post on the bam margera thread before callin me out  ::)

Elano

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2010, 12:35:13 AM »
stop bein a bitch and enjoy life  8) 8)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/zf0gVePUhyo" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/zf0gVePUhyo</a>

stop being on my nuts 24/7

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2010, 12:41:50 AM »

its jaydc,not me.
just check,for example,his post on the bam margera thread before callin me out  ::)

ok, but keep that shit within that thread then. Don't go into another thread and bring it up again. Like I might think Cham is an idiot in a Joe Budden thread, but that's only inside that thread. Everywhere else we are cool.

Elano

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2010, 12:44:02 AM »

its jaydc,not me.

ok, but keep that shit within that thread then. Don't go into another thread and bring it up again. Like I might think Cham is an idiot in a Joe Budden thread, but that's only inside that thread. Everywhere else we are cool.

are you a mod/admin ?  :nawty: :sshh:

Bananas

« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2010, 12:52:18 AM »
Learn to respect yourself first elaine. It will lead to becoming a man and respecting others.

Elano

« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2010, 12:54:14 AM »
Learn to respect yourself first elaine. It will lead to becoming a man and respecting others.

elaine is your mother  :D
what a shitty name

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2010, 01:01:35 AM »

its jaydc,not me.

no, but I don't need to be an admin to tell you that taking internet grudges seriously and following people around on a forum to attack them is childish.

Elano

« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2010, 01:03:03 AM »

its jaydc,not me.

no, but I don't need to be an admin to tell you that taking internet grudges seriously and following people around on a forum to attack them is childish.

you are calling out the wrong person of this forum for this thing,BELIEVE ME.
but if you DON'T WANT to understand,go on

Jaydc

« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2010, 01:43:17 AM »
Elano is so easy to provoke.I say one comment to him in one thread then he follows me around in ten more threads.Then I say another comment and he repeats and then once an admin gets sick of it he gets banned again lol.Whats your next ban elano?60 days?I do it purposely to get him banned. love how elano blames me when hes getting into fueds with people left and right and has been doing this for years and long before I was on the forum.Just admit its you elano you fucking cry baby.i cant wait until you finally kill yourself.Hows that glorious life of being a roadie going?
« Last Edit: May 26, 2010, 01:50:06 AM by Jaydc didnt do it,that bitch is lying. »

Elano

« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2010, 01:50:47 AM »
Elano is so easy to provoke.I say one comment to him in one thread then he follows me around in ten more threads.Then I say another comment and he repeats and then once an admin gets sick of it he gets banned again lol.Whats your next ban elano?60 days?I do it purposely to get him banned. love how elano blames me when hes getting into fueds with people left and right and has been doing this for years and long before I was on the forum.Just admit its you elano you fucking cry baby.i cant wait until you finally kill yourself.Hows that glorious life of being a roadie going?

wow,your life must be pretty interesting

Jaydc

« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2010, 01:53:55 AM »

Coming from the guy whos been doing the same routine on this forum for how many years?Youve been banned how many times and come back?Your life must be so amazing that even though not one person on this forum enjoys your posts and you constantly get banned you come back.You must like the abuse.Did your uncle molest you as a child elano?You can tell us.Why are you always so mad?

Elano

« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2010, 01:57:01 AM »

Coming from the guy whos been doing the same routine on this forum for how many years?Youve been banned how many times and come back?Your life must be so amazing that even though not one person on this forum enjoys your posts and you constantly get banned you come back.You must like the abuse.Did your uncle molest you as a child elano?You can tell us.Why are you always so mad?

LMFAO. you have started an INTERNET CREW with a retarded mexican (ag) and an asshole from the valley (sikotic), and you start threads about "the next forum invasion".
you are so fuckin stupid ah ah
and remember

Geesta

« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2010, 02:24:38 AM »

LMFAO. you have started an INTERNET CREW with a retarded mexican (ag) and an asshole from the valley (sikotic), and you start threads about "the next forum invasion".
you are so fuckin stupid ah ah
and remember

awww someone is jealous he wasnt invited into DOPE? that shit is dead by the way

your the definition of eurorat trash...

find another forum to fuck up, asshole.... and keep my name out your mouth bitch

0o0o0o0 im so scared now

Elano is gonna lower my karma

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

::) :psych: