Author Topic: elano...  (Read 2867 times)

Raphael

Re: elano...
« Reply #120 on: June 03, 2010, 10:51:17 AM »
Elano was raped and almost murdered by his father glenn beck in 1990, its true google it.

westsiderider323

« Reply #121 on: June 03, 2010, 10:52:10 AM »
Elano was raped and almost murdered by his father glenn beck in 1990, its true google it.

lol its not rape if hes willing

Elano

« Reply #122 on: June 03, 2010, 10:56:10 AM »

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh rapael  :'(

westsiderider323

« Reply #123 on: June 03, 2010, 10:58:49 AM »
whyd you delete the other thread failano??

Elano

« Reply #124 on: June 03, 2010, 10:59:43 AM »

Raphael

« Reply #125 on: June 03, 2010, 10:59:52 AM »
why are your crying? did you infect your current life partner with AIDS like your last one ???

westsiderider323

« Reply #126 on: June 03, 2010, 11:00:42 AM »

Elano

« Reply #127 on: June 03, 2010, 11:01:50 AM »
why are your crying? did you infect your current life partner with AIDS ???

you are really able to hurt me with your posts raphael

westsiderider323

« Reply #128 on: June 03, 2010, 11:03:08 AM »

females laughin at elanos baby dick

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #129 on: June 03, 2010, 12:49:20 PM »
dear god,

i dont ask for much and i try to be a basically good person but i need a favor.
can you please if there is any compassion and mercy left in your soul for a sinner see to it that elano is some how involved in a housefire or car accident that would not kill him but maybe just leave him impaired enough to make it so he can never log on to this or any other forum ever again?
i feel as if his existance is a crime against humanity and this world would truly be a better place with out his redundant tired and played out comebacks.
I know that through you all is possible so i know if any one can shut this cocksucker up its you.

amen,

petey

ps sorry c blue

Elano

« Reply #130 on: June 03, 2010, 12:55:56 PM »
dear god,

can you please if there is any compassion and mercy left in your soul for a sinner see to it that elano is some how involved in a housefire or car accident that would not kill him but maybe just leave him impaired enough to make it so he can never log on to this or any other forum ever again?
i feel as if his existance is a crime against humanity and this world would truly be a better place with out his redundant tired and played out comebacks.
I know that through you all is possible so i know if any one can shut this cocksucker up its you.

amen,

petey

ps sorry c blue

internet is serious for you, you got issues kid  :D
and talking about redundant tired and played out comebacks,you should take a look @ the blunt tyme's comebacks if you are not too gay to not see that his comebacks are really played out.
but  maybe i'm asking too much to an idiot like you.

p.s. i hope the same for you and your family,asshole (car accidents,housefire,a brutal murder)
« Last Edit: June 03, 2010, 12:57:35 PM by Garry Malt is a cunt »

westsiderider323

« Reply #131 on: June 03, 2010, 12:56:51 PM »
dear god,

amen,

petey

ps sorry c blue

lol truest shit ever written amen to this

ikke

« Reply #132 on: June 03, 2010, 12:59:13 PM »
I'm starting to think Elano is just bored out of his mind on his Job and is simply fucking with our minds

Elano

« Reply #133 on: June 03, 2010, 12:59:42 PM »
king petey added to the list  ;)

westsiderider323

« Reply #134 on: June 03, 2010, 01:02:13 PM »
I'm starting to think Elano is just bored out of his mind on his Job and is simply fucking with our minds

naw hes just a raging homosexual that plays wit lil boys