Author Topic: elano...  (Read 2866 times)

Elano

Re: elano...
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2010, 03:45:34 AM »
Elano is so easy to provoke.I say one comment to him in one thread then he follows me around in ten more threads.Then I say another comment and he repeats and then once an admin gets sick of it he gets banned again lol.Whats your next ban elano?60 days?I do it purposely to get him banned. love how elano blames me when hes getting into fueds with people left and right and has been doing this for years and long before I was on the forum.Just admit its you elano you fucking cry baby.i cant wait until you finally kill yourself.Hows that glorious life of being a roadie going?

wow,your life must be pretty interesting

Coming from the guy whos been doing the same routine on this forum for how many years?Youve been banned how many times and come back?Your life must be so amazing that even though not one person on this forum enjoys your posts and you constantly get banned you come back.You must like the abuse.Did your uncle molest you as a child elano?You can tell us.Why are you always so mad?

LMFAO. you have started an INTERNET CREW with a retarded mexican (ag) and an asshole from the valley (sikotic), and you start threads about "the next forum invasion".
you are so fuckin stupid ah ah
and remember

awww someone is jealous he wasnt invited into DOPE? that shit is dead by the way

your the definition of eurorat trash...

find another forum to fuck up, asshole.... and keep my name out your mouth bitch

0o0o0o0 im so scared now

Elano is gonna lower my karma

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

::) :psych:

asshole and bitch in the same sentence  :o
stfu fuckin midget

this picture of your family is awesome  :D

westsiderider323

« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2010, 08:17:23 AM »
Elano is so easy to provoke.I say one comment to him in one thread then he follows me around in ten more threads.Then I say another comment and he repeats and then once an admin gets sick of it he gets banned again lol.Whats your next ban elano?60 days?I do it purposely to get him banned. love how elano blames me when hes getting into fueds with people left and right and has been doing this for years and long before I was on the forum.Just admit its you elano you fucking cry baby.i cant wait until you finally kill yourself.Hows that glorious life of being a roadie going?

this is true i did it for the lulz

westsiderider323

« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2010, 08:21:32 AM »
stop bein a bitch and enjoy life  8) 8)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/zf0gVePUhyo" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/zf0gVePUhyo</a>

stop being on my nuts 24/7

ask your daddy to buy you a dick so you can get off mine

Elano

« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2010, 09:27:11 AM »

no,you did it because you are a fuckin asshole

westsiderider323

« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2010, 09:45:37 AM »

no,you did it because you are a fuckin asshole

yea im an asshole whats your point?

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2010, 11:37:49 AM »
awww someone is jealous he wasnt invited into DOPE? that shit is dead by the way

I called it

Fraxxx

« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2010, 11:45:05 AM »
Growing up on the internet, just too many people never learned how to properly behave...
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

ikke

« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2010, 12:39:28 PM »
Elano, you should get a shrink to study you, not that you need it but your mind is an enigma that might change the way people see the human psychology.

Jaydc

« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2010, 01:53:19 PM »
Elano, you should get a shrink to study you, not that you need it but your mind is an enigma that might change the way people see the human psychology.

Its not hard to figure out.He was abused as a child and now he needs the abuse to feel normal.The way molested girls love rough sex dating older men and calling them daddy etc

westsiderider323

« Reply #24 on: May 26, 2010, 01:57:42 PM »

his whole life is just an elano

theremedy360

« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2010, 02:05:50 PM »
Out of curiosity what does "Elano" actually mean?

westsiderider323

« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2010, 02:17:15 PM »
Out of curiosity what does "Elano" actually mean?

fail

Jaydc

« Reply #27 on: May 26, 2010, 02:19:47 PM »
The word filter needs to be brought back.Elano wasnt even here to see it.

Elano

« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2010, 01:46:04 AM »

Its not hard to figure out.He was abused as a child and now he needs the abuse to feel normal.The way molested girls love rough sex dating older men and calling them daddy etc

this is the story of your life  :D

Elano

« Reply #29 on: May 27, 2010, 01:46:52 AM »

funny, coming from a retarded kid with a junkie pedo as a father  :D