Author Topic: Yukmouth Addresses Suge Knight Incident  (Read 331 times)

Elano

Yukmouth Addresses Suge Knight Incident
« on: May 25, 2010, 02:02:43 PM »
(AllHipHop News) Rapper Yukmouth has come forward to discuss a recent altercation with former Death Row CEO, Marion “Suge” Knight.

In March, Knight allegedly robbed Yukmouth of $92,000 worth of jewelry while they were talking in a Ralph’s supermarket in Woodland Hills.

While police detective Jeff Briscoe noted that a robbery took place, Yukmouth claimed that Knight was not involved in the incident, which involved as many as ten men.

“I can't really go into details about it, because the situation is real delicate. All people need to know is  that Suge didn't have anything to do with it.” Yukmouth stated. “Believe me, if I said a motherf**kers name, everyone would be locked up and you would see my name on court papers and also on the stand.”

When Knight was arrested on May 20th, many speculated that he was being arrested in connection with the incident involving Yukmouth.

Knight was eventually charged with pointing a gun at another man during an altercation in Los Angeles last week.

He has since been released on $65,000 bail and maintained his innocence in a statement made through his lawyer, Marc Brumer told CNN.

"Suge Knight is a businessman. He is not a person who would carry a gun or flash a gun at anybody. That's not Suge Knight,” Brumer stated.

Yukmouth is preparing to release his brand new album Free At Last, which is due in stores on June 1st via the rapper’s own label, Smoke-A-Lot Records.