Author Topic: So Big Hutch put Crooked I "Hoodstar" together?  (Read 277 times)

Zeus

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
So Big Hutch put Crooked I "Hoodstar" together?
« on: May 25, 2010, 03:05:01 PM »
Hopefully that means that he did the proper mixing on this album and all future WA releases for that matter, this is good news.

http://www.hiphoppress.com/2010/05/wideawake-death-row-releases-crooked-i-hood-star.html

WIDEawake Death Row Releases Crooked I "Hood Star"

WIDEawake- Death Row Entertainment LLC announces Hip Hop artist Crooked I' s first solo release.  Crooked I "Hood Star" set to hit shelves June 15  features 15 unreleased tracks with guest appearances by, Juvenile, Too Short, Sisqo, Danny Boy, Eastwood, Kurupt and Ray J, just to name a few.  When first signed to Death Row, Crooked I appeared on a number of compilations such as "Too Gansta For Radio,"  "Dysfunktional Family,"  "Tha Dogg Pound's 2002,' and Tupac's " Nu Mixx Klazzics."    The Hip Hop artist also took time out to work on sound tracks for the movies, "Ride" and "Caught Up" collaborating with such artists as Snoop Doggy Dogg, Tha Eastsidaz and The Luniz.   In 2005, Crooked I created an Internet buzz for himself with "Boom Boom Clap," with the video receiving almost 500,000 hits on youtube.   In 2007 he took a different approach to the game with the creation of his Hip Hop weekly internet series, that got him voted the MC with "the best shot of taking over the game" and landed him on the cover of XXL magazine in the fall of 2007.  In 2009, Crooked I, along with MC's Joell Ortiz, Joe Budden and Royce Da 5'9" created the group Slaughterhouse and went out on a successful nationwide Rock the Bells tour last summer.   Crooked I's popularity has sustained over the years, with over 2.5 million Myspace views and 21,000 followers on Twitter an over 5,000 friends on Facebook, Crooked I has proved he is here to stay.

The force behind Crooked I "Hood Star" and a mentor of Crooked I, is music producer, Big Hutch aka Cold 187um from the multi-platinum group Above The Law.   Big Hutch was a producer at Death Row Records in the late 90s, overseeing projects such as 2Pac's album " Until The End Of Time."    The multi talented producer works with independent artists helping them find their place in today's Hip Hop community.   Big Hutch will be available to discuss the music and the process behind Crooked I's "Hood Star"

Available for Interviews: Producer Big Hutch

For media inquiries please contact:
Sasha Stoltz Publicity
sashastoltz@bellnet.ca

Follow Death Row Records:

Official Site:
www.deathrowmusic.com

MySpace:
www.myspace.com/deathrowrecords

Facebook
www.facebook.com/deathrowrecordsllc

Twitter
http://twitter.com/deathrowmusic

YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/deathrowchannel

Best west coast board on the net, sign up

http://WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM/

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Re: So Big Hutch put Crooked I "Hoodstar" together?
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2010, 03:07:28 PM »
interesting .... 8)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

EFFeX

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2010, 08:29:17 PM »
Hopefully Hutch dropped some Untouchable cuts on the project.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2010, 09:24:16 PM »

this part aint good or its comedy cuz his album sales arent in there...not that his album sales would be in the millions but i guess he has to use these numbers instead

Crooked I's popularity has sustained over the years, with over 2.5 million Myspace views and 21,000 followers on Twitter an over 5,000 friends on Facebook, Crooked I has proved he is here to stay.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.