Author Topic: My friends/ x-girlfriends here in KC........  (Read 114 times)

infinite59

My friends/ x-girlfriends here in KC........
« on: January 09, 2002, 01:00:59 PM »
Yo.. I'm finally starting to realize I've made some real poor choices on the people I've chosen to align myself with in the past.  The group I ran with in highschool, and the x-girlfriends I still continue to pursue.....Have really hurt my growth as a person....They aren't at all the people I thought they were.....But when you like people and your just trying to have a good time, you don't really look at people for what they really are... num sayin.... I've gotten a few better friends since highschool, but I've yet to rid myself of my old circle of fakes... Old habits die slow I guess... peace.

Doggystylin

Re: My friends/ x-girlfriends here in KC........
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2002, 01:25:32 PM »
nice step on movin forward......they were just a one night stand, had fun with em in high school but ya dont need em anymore

like bizzy says "Get up and wash my ass and damn, she was just another one night stand
for big dick daddy, 'case you heard
'cuz she was just another one night stand,  'cuz she was just another one"

see.......lol ive been listening to that song too much, i can relate it to anything by now, LOL
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2002, 06:26:40 PM »

They aren't at all the people I thought they were.....But when you like people and your just trying to have a good time, you don't really look at people for what they really are...

word, i know wht u mean,  u want them to be sumthing they are not, u dont want to face the facts, even tho u know it ... but you just gotta give up ...

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Doggystylin

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2002, 06:41:02 PM »

word, i know wht u mean,  u want them to be sumthing they are not, u dont want to face the facts, even tho u know it ... but you just gonna give up ...

-{bLaDe}

man wtf u talkin bout, lol, go do your homework and hey i can realate that to a bone song too, you said
just gonna give up
and theres a bone song about shit like that called "can't give it up", lol damn

infinite59

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2002, 11:42:04 PM »

word, i know wht u mean,  u want them to be sumthing they are not, u dont want to face the facts, even tho u know it ... but you just gotta give up ...

-{bLaDe}

word.. you couldn't be more right