Author Topic: Sccit a.k.a NIK v.s RODZILLA (On AIM) [SCCIT DQED]...  (Read 637 times)

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
Re:Sccit a.k.a NIK v.s RODZILLA (On AIM) Vote...
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2002, 02:43:26 PM »
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

MattJones

• Lil Geezy
  • Dont DO DRUGS!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2002, 03:02:13 PM »
are you tryin to disrespect me???
or is that the only proper way to put it
Matt Jones
GetMoney Ent.

Doggystylin

« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2002, 03:04:23 PM »
sccits had a lot of old played out lines or lines that didnt make much sense, or shit that was just kidish

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2002, 03:36:25 PM »
Yo..Sccit wanted me to post this fo him...

Let me first start by saying this was a freestyle battle...Both rhymes were done in less than 5 mins over AIM...So yea, both aren't great...And also let me say, I respect everyones vote...but Bez...That was the dumbest thing I've ever heard...Sorry man, but that's straight out haterism...Did u even read the rhymes? I'm not rhyming simple words you idiot...Mine was wayyyyyy more complex...No disrespect to Rod, cuz I know Rod came with some hard shit...

Inexplicable~words/
Sharp enough to cut through ambilical~chords/
with physical~force, I'm a lyrical~whore/
I get payed to give~you~some~more, ill~metforz/
My skill~is~adored by a million~and~4/
children~at~store/ But apparently~not, cuz I aint carryin~glocks, so I don't get the respect that the veterans~got/
Though my various~thoughts varry~in~plot/
I travled more "Miles" than "Darius"~got (Darius Miles of the Cleveland Calvs)/
You half~ass~Sisqo from San~Fransisco/you're a gay ass, i've seen you mash~that~dildo/
Rodzilla, you non~killa', you persian~cock~hitta'/
I leave ya ass goblin' and slurpin~my~dick~up/

as you can see, Bez is still mad at me dissing him...Saying i rhymed small words....hahahaha...That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard, no lie...Even the people who voted for Rod said mine was more complex...Every one of my bars contains a multi...Bez, you ameture, don't ever say some stupid shit like that or I'll kill you...Everyone else, I respect...PeAcE
[/b]

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

kpnigga

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2002, 03:48:52 PM »
can we say rape?  Rod came hard, but sccit got him with the personals.  This is a new name, I lost my pw to kpsony which has like 100 posts.

VOTE = SCCITT

Quakaveli

« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2002, 04:04:36 PM »
duuuuuuuuuudee...yall who voted for rod are a buncha DICKSUCKERS!!!!!!! wtf is that he hit hard shit???!! seriously yall need to get ur mouth outta his dick and read the lines...sccit had a DOPE ass flow which would sound unbelieveably perfect...so he didnt hit wit personal shit as much.,...BIG DEAL!

and rods last line was LAME.."playing  suckaz like sccit as if they were a guitar string"??? hahahahaha thats like the millionth time Ive heard that wack shit...flow wasnt too awesome...some nice punchlines about steel toes and de niro but not enuff to save ur wack ass HOE. VOTE=sccit

(damn sccit u raped him hard on this one. Permanent Change in Asshole Diameter of Rod=1.3 in.) 8)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2002, 06:28:52 PM »
 :D

lol, damm we got tha whole board votin on this stupid ishh? lolz......dats good, feels like tha old dayz.....yall might actually get me interested in keystyling again.....

Ummmm, I guess Bez's vote aint counting.....but if that aint counted then Anus-Quake's vote defenitly aint.....lol, I swear them Hindus hold major grudges, they neva chill.....

Aiight then, So tha Score is 7-5 my way.....We can go up to 10 or somethin, I dun really care.....

pz.

« Last Edit: December 10, 2002, 06:31:15 PM by Rodzilla aka tha7th »

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2002, 10:13:45 PM »
sccit handsdown for me

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2002, 05:07:18 AM »

no I wasnt disrespectin you, its just funny to see people sayin we all r wack when this first of all was a AIM keystyle battle and second of all we aint wack. I read ur rhyme you posted in ur thread, shit was good but if you say we are wack, then yours fa sho aint 10 times better than average. so stop hatin and jus let it be dawg.

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2002, 07:58:43 PM »
good shit yall, but i gotta say Scitt took thiz shit pretty easy.

His punches were much harder IMO, it flowed a lil better. And one thing that standz out in my eyez, he rhymed wit multis...which, on an AIM keystyle...isnt alwayz that easy. Good shit yall

emence

• Lil Geezy
  • -up till dawn-
« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2002, 09:17:19 PM »
 ???considering the time and conditions of this battle.......VOTE = SCCIT cuz he had mad flow and some DECENT lyrics....rod's wasnt all that bad too but i felt he coulda came harder with his meta4's...it was close but ima have to go wit sccit
"behold the most illest, untold of, host with lyrics
return with posts, villian, unfold hope and kill it"

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2002, 11:56:30 PM »
ill vote on this later

damn...its close for me....scitt flowed beautifully and his multis were good...but it wasnt as hard hittin..

mean while...Rod's lines...some of em were aiiight, but the reason its close is the one line u spit...

"destroy u like a fat kid in dodge ball"

LMFAO!
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2002, 02:52:55 AM »

no I wasnt disrespectin you, its just funny to see people sayin we all r wack when this first of all was a AIM keystyle battle and second of all we aint wack. I read ur rhyme you posted in ur thread, shit was good but if you say we are wack, then yours fa sho aint 10 times better than average. so stop hatin and jus let it be dawg.

yur way too nice Illicit, jus put thiz klown in hiz place lol

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2002, 07:22:10 AM »
no its not that, its jus my doc said I gotta quit overreactin that easily, so I tried controllin my temper lol.  naw, I was jus tryna make sure before I start beef, which I'da loved to, dont gemme wrong, but I dont wanna be banned like some around here have been...   :P

WCC Hall Of Famer

bez

« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2002, 10:18:32 AM »
Yo..Sccit wanted me to post this fo him...

Let me first start by saying this was a freestyle battle...Both rhymes were done in less than 5 mins over AIM...So yea, both aren't great...And also let me say, I respect everyones vote...but Bez...That was the dumbest thing I've ever heard...Sorry man, but that's straight out haterism...Did u even read the rhymes? I'm not rhyming simple words you idiot...Mine was wayyyyyy more complex...No disrespect to Rod, cuz I know Rod came with some hard shit...

Inexplicable~words/
Sharp enough to cut through ambilical~chords/
with physical~force, I'm a lyrical~whore/
I get payed to give~you~some~more, ill~metforz/
My skill~is~adored by a million~and~4/
children~at~store/ But apparently~not, cuz I aint carryin~glocks, so I don't get the respect that the veterans~got/
Though my various~thoughts varry~in~plot/
I travled more "Miles" than "Darius"~got (Darius Miles of the Cleveland Calvs)/
You half~ass~Sisqo from San~Fransisco/you're a gay ass, i've seen you mash~that~dildo/
Rodzilla, you non~killa', you persian~cock~hitta'/
I leave ya ass goblin' and slurpin~my~dick~up/

as you can see, Bez is still mad at me dissing him...Saying i rhymed small words....hahahaha...That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard, no lie...Even the people who voted for Rod said mine was more complex...Every one of my bars contains a multi...Bez, you ameture, don't ever say some stupid shit like that or I'll kill you...Everyone else, I respect...PeAcE
[/b]

-{bLaDe}

Ok then you won, congrads.  LIke I am bothered at what you think, I voted for Rods because IMO it was better not because I hold any grudge against you.  You verse was good too but Rods was better IMO. You crying bitch, get back to ice cubes house.  Dam man your a fuckin loser.