Author Topic: Game requests Dj Quik to appear on R.E.D. album  (Read 419 times)

EUROBENZ280SL

• Lil Geezy
Game requests Dj Quik to appear on R.E.D. album
« on: May 25, 2010, 10:47:31 PM »
Came across this studio session on youtube.  1500 produced an incredible track and at 3:20 of the video, Game states that he wants Quik and Mac 10 to be on that track. I could only hope that it happens. Props to 1500 for their impressive musicianship.

WCoastTillIDie

Re: Game requests Dj Quik to appear on R.E.D. album
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2010, 10:49:39 PM »
Well this would be great, but the thoughts of this album being a classic has drifted away because of the first 2 singles he's released.  I don't think they're anything special, just for radio/mainstream purposes :(

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2010, 10:52:33 PM »
aint no doubt about it...is gettin alotta play on hip hop nation...and i guess thats the first single...regardless no mack 10 on the album cuz game should and could outspit him and mack has shown he dont have it anymore but over some str8 westcoast quik-a-fied muzik....i mean why not
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

blackwallguerilla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2010, 11:19:14 PM »
Aint gonna make it now. Album is finished and quick aint one of the producers.

Elano

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2010, 11:30:46 PM »
Came across this studio session on youtube.  1500 produced an incredible track and at 3:20 of the video, Game states that he wants Quik and Mac 10 to be on that track. I could only hope that it happens. Props to 1500 for their impressive musicianship.

its from july of last year....he still waiting for a reply from dj quik  ::)