Author Topic: Levetti is homosexual  (Read 3431 times)

FILA::AUS

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Gold Coast, Australia
Levetti is homosexual
« on: December 09, 2002, 09:27:43 PM »
Umm, i really cant judge whether ppl were kidding, but on the siccness board there is a thread that Levitti is homosexual and married to a man. Peep some posts from the thread:

Isn't Levitti gay or bisexual or something? I thought E-40 say they wasn't on no gay shit. Who else is there?

___

Levitti being bi-sexual is a rumor. I myself dont believe it. Not that theres anything wrong.. im just sayin...

__

Levitti is gay, it's no secret, he is married to a man

who gives a fuck, long as he don't come on to u, don't worry about it

_____

well aint that some shit....first time i've heard that. oh well, he's still a tight singer....

shadow

____

has anyone heard this before is it a rumor or what? if its true im smashing up all my records wid Levitti on it. fucc bumpin a cat who takes cock in his buttcheeks.

« Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 10:56:00 AM by Adon »

CITY I RIDE FOR...

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
Re:LEVITTI IS HOMOSEXUAL
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2002, 10:40:50 PM »
HAHA, funny shit I just made a topic about this dude & now this shit, thats fucked up well like shadow said, hes still a tight singer..
40oz Graphire

Hack Wilson - real

Re: LEVITTI IS HOMOSEXUAL
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2012, 02:23:46 PM »
well if Facebook account confirms it

Levitti King
I don't think I'm gonna be on Earth much longer! Everybody wants a piece of my ass for being Gay! and the ones that say they're not but all the time they are have been my main problem lately its eary when you think about all the people you be around maybe 1 out of 5 is your real friend the others are working on destroying me! If David Quinn Jr. and Marc tha Shark and Adam Clayton Powell Dannell Stevens and Diana Marylin Thurmon think they gonna get away with my murder! Think again! "
and all the time you niggas was FAGS! $^%**&%4

Levitti King
James William Hall was my lover and Lorretha Saulter got the nerve to justify why her brother Leroy Saulter which happened to be my molester at the age of 6 years old hooked up with my ex! at the same time you muthafuckas got the nerve to call me a muthafuckn pedafiler! I'm ready for whateva cause yall aint gon leave a gay nigga alone till a gay nigga either dead or kill one of you muthafuckas and aint wearin no jackets that dont fit me i air this muthafucka out on my grandmamma grave im tired of them damn thurmons and these black muthafuckas steppin on my toes backdoorin me lieing on me if i gotta go i gotta go but one of you muthafuckas comin wit me!

what the fuck???

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2012, 02:25:42 PM »
Levitti King
And for E40 Bitch ass and Blegit don't think niggas aint watchin yall watchin otha muthafuckas get off on me! yall supposed to be running the bay and Levitti gettin his ass whupped invisibly by the ghetto degenerates! Yo day comin too!
Like ·  · Share · 44 minutes ago ·

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2012, 02:41:54 PM »
Levitti King
And for E40 Bitch ass and Blegit don't think niggas aint watchin yall watchin otha muthafuckas get off on me! yall supposed to be running the bay and Levitti gettin his ass whupped invisibly by the ghetto degenerates! Yo day comin too!
Like ·  · Share · 44 minutes ago ·
LOL wtf ?
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2012, 03:48:45 PM »
LMAO

LEVITTI:

All I gotta say is if a man get down wit another man you just as much as a faggot as I am muthafucka quit perpatrating this ain't the first time we been through this and you a bitch ass nigga!

these muthafuckas think im a sucka been my game is sharp in all four corner dont get it twisted they sayin what i do but take a closer look the same muthafuckas sayin what i do doin the same shit or even more i wish a nigga would run up on me bout my life

I don't think I'm gonna be on Earth much longer! Everybody wants a piece of my ass for being Gay! and the ones that say they're not but all the time they are have been my main problem lately its eary when you think about all the people you be around maybe 1 out of 5 is your real friend the others are working on destroying me! If David Quinn Jr. and Marc tha Shark and Adam Clayton Powell Dannell Stevens and Diana Marylin Thurmon think they gonna get away with my murder! Think again! "
and all the time you niggas was FAGS! $^%**&%4

Can you imagine you Mother out in the streets of your home town making you out to be some kind of freak or pervert. o by the way Marc the Shark has announced that he has been my enemy for 8 years now . Mark Damion Johnson was a very good friend of mine until he betrayed me!

Fuck it I'm puttin it out there cause you muthafuckas been talking hella shit about me and I've been struggling with a drug addiction and tryin to get my life on track and bitches like Kimberly Paulette Lawson o set up ass bitch gon hire niggas like Pierre Smith to help sabotage my life and none of yall cared about Lil Dave yall just wanted to make sure nobody loved me and i didnt have shit at all you evil niggers the cruelest people on the planet are blacks

James William Hall was my lover and Lorretha Saulter got the nerve to justify why her brother Leroy Saulter which happened to be my molester at the age of 6 years old hooked up with my ex! at the same time you muthafuckas got the nerve to call me a muthafuckn pedafiler! I'm ready for whateva cause yall aint gon leave a gay nigga alone till a gay nigga either dead or kill one of you muthafuckas and aint wearin no jackets that dont fit me i air this muthafucka out on my grandmamma grave im tired of them damn thurmons and these black muthafuckas steppin on my toes backdoorin me lieing on me if i gotta go i gotta go but one of you muthafuckas comin wit me!

Everyday I'm by myself I go to bed alone! Its rediculous! Babe Thurmon all up in a nigga business! and she a crystal head her muthafuckn self i know she aint talkin about me remember im yo first born child its shit you did you probably don't remember you did but don't let me have to remind yo ass cause I damn sho remember what you and yo no good ass family did and doin now just keep fuckin wit me!

Its so much I can say! but i dont wanna hurt nobody feelings but im tired of my muthafuckn feelings being hurt im tired of rejection im tired of being played like a sucka im fuckn tired! Fuck who's real out there!

O bitch ass James Hall gon come to Vallejo yesterday and jump on the band wagon ok i did what i did muthafucka i was on drugs and i cheated but yo ass goin to the pen right with the rest of them muthafuckas for conspiracy you paid to have me hit and some mo shit! just because it was a few years back don't think nobody don't remeber what really went down you cumm swalllowin bitch ass nigga!

one mo name ERic Stewart!

Thats what i thought! Gon put me on blast! I put yo ass on blast right back!

HE SOUNDS LIKE LIGHTS RIGHT NOW....PROBABLY TWEEKIN

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2012, 04:36:17 PM »
i don't think it's a good idea to be beefin' wit 40 though. i still remember when mac minister got ethered. LOL
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2012, 05:36:43 PM »
i don't think it's a good idea to be beefin' wit 40 though. i still remember when mac minister got ethered. LOL

does Levitti make good raps now??

he was the man 10-15 years ago but i can't say I've heard anything new from him

which is funny cuz Dubcc has a lot of gay rappers who get threads about them (frank ocean, drake, clint dogg etc)

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2012, 06:14:51 PM »
huh?
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Hack Wilson - real

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2012, 06:45:31 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/5p-GbknmwV4" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/5p-GbknmwV4</a>

S.J

« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2012, 09:16:42 AM »
I don't care if he is gay, its not exactly a secret. He has a great distinct voice and was on loads of classics in the 90s
But I'm a do it like this so your crew will know
Tie your leg to a car, tie the other to a pole
Talk shit and laugh cause I got the gift of gab
Hop in the car, hit the gas, watch your ass split in half
-Rappin Ron

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2012, 09:19:52 AM »
I don't care if he is gay, its not exactly a secret. He has a great distinct voice and was on loads of classics in the 90s

this is true BUT it does make you look at his lyrics differently when hes talking about bitches....

doggfather

« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2012, 09:42:04 AM »

or ever?
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2012, 02:47:37 PM »

or ever?

he was the shit back in the day