Author Topic: VIDEO: Kokane "Rollin Up" *Snoop Dogg And The Dogg Pound Cameos*  (Read 609 times)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: VIDEO: Kokane "Rollin Up" *Snoop Dogg And The Dogg Pound Cameos*
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2010, 04:42:58 AM »
This is the only song on the album that you could call "southern" influenced i dunno wtf your problem is though it's a dope song. Even though the close minded posters on dubcc are decreasing year by year, the amount of people still being stuck in another decade baffles me, honestly.

Do it like Jigga said, "if you want my old shit, buy my old albums!"

Thats it. As for Kokane's album, this is the only song that you could accuse of not being true Kokane music. 
one song or not, you have to admit Nima that too many west coast artists are hopping on the bandwagon, as opposed to making something fresh.

Paul

funkyfreshintheflesh

kuruptDPG

« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2010, 05:05:01 AM »
This is the only song on the album that you could call "southern" influenced i dunno wtf your problem is though it's a dope song. Even though the close minded posters on dubcc are decreasing year by year, the amount of people still being stuck in another decade baffles me, honestly.

Thats it. As for Kokane's album, this is the only song that you could accuse of not being true Kokane music. 
one song or not, you have to admit Nima that too many west coast artists are hopping on the bandwagon, as opposed to making something fresh.

gd point homie

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2010, 08:30:17 AM »
yeah how is he gon talk bad about others.....and then make the same shit? lol
either you in or your not

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2010, 02:33:31 AM »
^exactly

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2010, 08:41:29 AM »
yeah he went off in the first video...but then he went that route....damn ruined the album and what he was sayin
thats why i gotta wait for cube and wc....wc usually dont sell out, cube ehhhh but dub sizzle off the..... ;D

^exactly
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

StrEiht Up Menace

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • i hav a massive dick
« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2010, 04:46:57 AM »
i love kokanes music but that video sucked..
what he said, but this song overall sucked
Still gettin the album. Cas kept it West Coast til he died  :'(