Author Topic: Eminem - Recovery (Tracklist)  (Read 3624 times)

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
Re: Eminem - Recovery (Tracklist)
« Reply #90 on: June 01, 2010, 04:31:24 PM »
LOL @ trhe audacity of long beach iz active to call someone else a stan

and the irony of my number 1 stan saying this

it's raining irony  on dubcc today
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #91 on: June 01, 2010, 04:53:56 PM »
If it's real Em Sold out, he might as well have britney spears on there

you know their both on there doing the hooks; so i can't see them fucking it all up.

& you know if it was some random, no name bitch, who didn't even get the credit "Featuring" on the back cover of the album, nobody would care.

it's a bit selling out, but i'll give the song a chance; both could be the two best songs on there.
After all the pop bashing on SSLP & MMLP this is selling out

he said he liked Pink though, even in those days & didn't diss her; he targeted Britney, Christina, N'Sync & The Backstreet Boys, along with a few others, but not Pink.

& you consider Russian Roulette "pop"? that's weird.

& Eminem already did a song with Wayne & that turned out fine, not to mention some of you people praised Wayne's verse on the Nas & Damian Marley album, i don't see you guys saying "Nas sold out".

lol @ some of you guys already going against the album because of three features on songs you've never heard.

i'll just assume some of you are upset that he took those features over D-12, Slaughterhouse/Royce & Dre; sure, i'd prefer them too, but i don't need features on an Eminem album anyway, more solo the better.

not to mention, you KNOW Rhianna & Pink will be doing the chorus & Rhianna's hook on "Live Your Life" was loved by everyone, including most of you here.
don't judge a book by it's cover, sure, but do you listen to Rihanna & Pink's music?
you can say "oh it's just a hook" but you don't know their exact involvement, so who's really judging now?

Rihanna has never bothered me as an artist; her singles are catchy enough for me to listen to now & again.

Pink, no, but i know she's a hardcore badass lol; so i have faith for that song.

both songs could suck, but i'm going to go into it with an open mind. :)

LMAO @ going in with an open mind, more like open asshole you EM stan

i'm not going to lie, i'm a pretty big fan of Eminem; stan? no, but a big fan.

certainly not as big a fan as you are of Snoop Dogg.

anyway, most of you guys are signing this album off like it's going to suck because you see one or two features you don't like, i'm still giving it a chance.

when Not Afraid dropped, most of you loved it & said it's one of his best singles in years & now because Pink is on the album it's going to suck? c'mon brah.

& like Jay said, you're the biggest stan of a rapper on this forum; you thought Malice In Wonderland was "great" lmfao.

midwestryder

« Reply #92 on: June 02, 2010, 10:52:32 AM »
Wow....what a dissapointment of a tracklist.this is a complete sellout move.No slaughterhouse but we get pink and rihanna?WTF.Jimmy Iovine strikes again.
it is not being a sellout when pink and rihanna are only singing the chorus . so you are just being closeminde hater .

ikke

« Reply #93 on: June 02, 2010, 10:54:58 AM »
Wow....what a dissapointment of a tracklist.this is a complete sellout move.No slaughterhouse but we get pink and rihanna?WTF.Jimmy Iovine strikes again.
it is not being a sellout when pink and rihanna are only singing the chorus . so you are just being closeminde hater .
Eminem is clearly compromising his integrity after complaining about pop for 2 albums long so he's selling out

Jimmy H.

« Reply #94 on: June 02, 2010, 11:33:05 AM »
I always find it funny how some people can be disappointed by a tracklist. The guest appearances shouldt matter, and none of you know what the songs sound yet so reserve your judgement.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #95 on: June 02, 2010, 11:57:13 AM »
Eminem is clearly compromising his integrity after complaining about pop for 2 albums long so he's selling out

how do you know the hooks will be pop?

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #96 on: June 02, 2010, 12:52:35 PM »
I really think Rihanna is capable to make any song disgusting. This is the most disappointing thing about Recovery for now....Geez im going crazy over this out there at the lake

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #97 on: June 02, 2010, 02:17:20 PM »
I really think Rihanna is capable to make any song disgusting. This is the most disappointing thing about Recovery for now....Geez im going crazy over this out there at the lake
you can always edit the song & remove her part :D

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #98 on: June 02, 2010, 02:21:20 PM »
man i hope this album is good,ain't been liking the comments this equal been making lately, and it seems like jimmy is directing this album like he initially did with game's,and you see that bitch keeps getting pushed bacc yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #99 on: June 02, 2010, 02:22:43 PM »
but Eminem won't get pushed back like that

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #100 on: June 02, 2010, 02:26:28 PM »
but Eminem won't get pushed back like that

Word, the whole industry gotta make way for the sales juggernaut that is Em

Jaydc

« Reply #101 on: June 02, 2010, 02:48:13 PM »

If any rapper had those features it is not a sell out move.When you base your career off bashing pop stars and whoevers in the mainstream and then feature pop stars,that is what sell out means.Thats the very definition of selling out.Now it doesnt mean I wont listen to it or that it wont be good music.But it is selling out.Its like if immoral technique turned around and signed to a major label,that would be a sell out move.Its not hard stuff to figure out here guys.Stop trying to defend it.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #102 on: June 02, 2010, 04:54:08 PM »

If any rapper had those features it is not a sell out move.When you base your career off bashing pop stars and whoevers in the mainstream and then feature pop stars,that is what sell out means.Thats the very definition of selling out.Now it doesnt mean I wont listen to it or that it wont be good music.But it is selling out.Its like if immoral technique turned around and signed to a major label,that would be a sell out move.Its not hard stuff to figure out here guys.Stop trying to defend it.

Eminem sold out the second he shot the video for My Name Is. You're a little late to the party. The guy just put himself over by using shock value and bashing established stars. His talent kept him in the public eye, but it was selling out that put him there.

Jaydc

« Reply #103 on: June 02, 2010, 05:23:27 PM »
Explain how that song is selling out?

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #104 on: June 02, 2010, 06:13:57 PM »

i can understand this,still a fan of em's tho,just want to hear him say fucc the bullshit and go all in, i mean he's fucc'n eminem he should be able to call most of his own shots by now yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp