Author Topic: Eminem - Recovery (Tracklist)  (Read 3625 times)

JohnnyL

Re: Eminem - Recovery (Tracklist)
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2010, 04:06:55 PM »
 I'm not really disappointed by who is appearing on the album.  I think I'm more disappointed by who isn't.  I think regardless of the guest appearances the album has a pretty good chance of being good.  But I doubt I was alone in hoping that some other rappers might appear on the album.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2010, 04:18:28 PM »
lol@the comments. So predicatable. You know cham if this was the games tracklist you would eating into a nigga right now about the pink and rihanna feature and probably the lil wayne one too yet cuz its eminem everyone tryna look on the bright side, keeping yall hopes up for the great white hope. lol

On the real though, ima give yall some hope and say pink and rihanna wont fuck the album up. Neither will lil wayne. It'll be eminem if its wack. Seriously pink made some hardcore joints for her female fans to some dope instrumentals so maybe eminem could do a superman style joint with her who knows. And with rihanna her voice is not actually the worst voice going and i would fuck the life outta her LOL so while its abit more unknown about how that feature will work, i suggest yall wait and hear the joint first. Rihanna made alot of hits and its suprising to see her on an eminem album to be honest but it could be some aite shit, we'll see. As for lil wayne, dude can either add to a track or ruin a track, well see which wayne shows up on this. Still abit weird to rihanna and pink on the tracklist, he could have even went for that freaky he-she lady gaga, its a step up talent wise in comparison to the rihannas and pinks. But im still interested.

On a side note...no dre...and he also called relapse as not so great on not afraid...a whole dre produced cd...i wonder how dre took to that lol itd be hilarious if eminem and dre had abit of friction right now...but i doubt it, they too close.

Really though..is this confirmed? No 50 cent or d12 or dre feature on his album? Im actually happy with that but i still have my doubts right now. Hopefully we'll see a few dre beats though.

Oh by the way, the rihanna track will most likely be a just blaze beat im guessing so it'll be interesting how that turns out, we dont know how blaze and eminem work yet and then add rihanna to the mixture, sounds like a risk! Im almost impressed with eminem lol
« Last Edit: May 27, 2010, 04:23:00 PM by LyRiCaL_G »

Lunatic

« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2010, 04:25:39 PM »
Tracklist is definitely real. The source is legit.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

TRG

« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2010, 04:41:49 PM »
Kobe <-- had a feeling would be on this.
Pink <-- never crossed my mind, surprised!
Rihanna <-- another surprise!
Lil Wayne <-- not surprised but hopefully comes through with a nice verse/hook.. whatever he's contributing to the song.

No Dre <-- surprised
No 50 <-- suprised
No Cashis <-- never thought he would be featured
No D12 <-- didnt kuniva say they had a track on the album?

???

now we need producers credits!

JohnnyL

« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2010, 04:59:46 PM »
Kobe <-- had a feeling would be on this.
Lil Wayne <-- not surprised but hopefully comes through with a nice verse/hook.. whatever he's contributing to the song.

No Dre <-- surprised
No 50 <-- suprised
No Cashis <-- never thought he would be featured

???

now we need producers credits!

You may be right.  I was also thinking that Bizarre said in a recent interview that they recorded a track for the album too.  If there really is one, hopefully they release it as a bonus track.

***Just checked and I was right.  Bizarre does say in this interview that D12 is on "Recovery." ***

http://raptalk.net/website/content/view/2377/54/
« Last Edit: May 27, 2010, 05:04:55 PM by JohnnyL »

Jaydc

« Reply #35 on: May 27, 2010, 05:24:21 PM »
Wow....what a dissapointment of a tracklist.this is a complete sellout move.No slaughterhouse but we get pink and rihanna?WTF.Jimmy Iovine strikes again.

da chronic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #36 on: May 27, 2010, 05:27:21 PM »
Track 2 is gonna be  8)

The D.O.C and

GATMAN

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: May 27, 2010, 05:29:56 PM »
no Dr. Dre, 50 Cent, Ca$his, or D12 features but we get Pink, Rihanna, and Little Wayne... nice

so that means there are 11 tracks to look forward to and we don't know which ones are Dre production  :-\

Fucked up!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #38 on: May 27, 2010, 05:50:21 PM »
lol@the comments. So predicatable. You know cham if this was the games tracklist you would eating into a nigga right now about the pink and rihanna feature and probably the lil wayne one too yet cuz its eminem everyone tryna look on the bright side, keeping yall hopes up for the great white hope. lol

because i know Game & i know Eminem.

Eminem is going to sell if it was featuring a no name country western artist; he's not targeting these guys for sales.

Game would ride those features in hopes that THEY sell the song for him; Eminem is more a guy who messes with people in hopes for a dope sound.

i haven't heard the songs yet (obviously), but i GUARENTEE you if you bump the Game songs with his mainstream features & you bump Eminem's songs with these features, Eminem will still be the focal point of the song, with what he says on the verses opposed to Game who will mumble 16 bars about chronic & Dre & then hope Lady GaGa comes in on the hook & saves the day with a killer.

that's all speculation, but it's MORE than likely to happen; we'll just have to see when the albums come out.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #39 on: May 27, 2010, 08:31:33 PM »

Eminem is going to sell if it was featuring a no name country western artist; he's not targeting these guys for sales.

Game would ride those features in hopes that THEY sell the song for him; Eminem is more a guy who messes with people in hopes for a dope sound.

i haven't heard the songs yet (obviously), but i GUARENTEE you if you bump the Game songs with his mainstream features & you bump Eminem's songs with these features, Eminem will still be the focal point of the song, with what he says on the verses opposed to Game who will mumble 16 bars about chronic & Dre & then hope Lady GaGa comes in on the hook & saves the day with a killer.

that's all speculation, but it's MORE than likely to happen; we'll just have to see when the albums come out.

You know game and slim? shiit LOL U mind introducing them to me sometime homie?   :P

lol basically the whole game uses features to add somethig to a track and help boost hype for an album in hope of sales. Only eminem can put cats on his album without it really adding to the sales part because dudes the biggest seller in the game cuz his white.

I didnt know game mumbles though, most cats think he got one of the stronger vocals in hiphop and his flow is clean. I dont mind bars about chronic and dre over raping grandmothers and opening umbrellas inside a girls pussy while the shits still inside her.

Really the only reason you dont say shit when eminem has pink and rihanna on his album aint got nothing to do with content but basically because your a huge fan of dude. Aint nothing wrong with that. Im just point out the funny side of these things. Because im open to both being on either cats record aslong as the joint is dope and the timings right. Thats all that matters to me.

;)

Black Friday

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #40 on: May 27, 2010, 08:47:18 PM »
goddamn people getting all crazy already dismissing the album as Em selling out...have you heard the damn thing ? Lol wait till the shit drops then criticize the album not because you have only heard 1 song!  ::) I was very surprised by the Pink & Rihanna features but I'm not automatically saying 'oh they're going to suck'. Em has given us some good shit leading up to this album so I'm sure Recovery will be good at the least, possibly even great.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #41 on: May 27, 2010, 08:54:29 PM »

You know game and slim? shiit LOL U mind introducing them to me sometime homie?   :P

lol basically the whole game uses features to add somethig to a track and help boost hype for an album in hope of sales. Only eminem can put cats on his album without it really adding to the sales part because dudes the biggest seller in the game cuz his white.

I didnt know game mumbles though, most cats think he got one of the stronger vocals in hiphop and his flow is clean. I dont mind bars about chronic and dre over raping grandmothers and opening umbrellas inside a girls pussy while the shits still inside her.

Really the only reason you dont say shit when eminem has pink and rihanna on his album aint got nothing to do with content but basically because your a huge fan of dude. Aint nothing wrong with that. Im just point out the funny side of these things. Because im open to both being on either cats record aslong as the joint is dope and the timings right. Thats all that matters to me.

;)

the mumbling was over-exaggeration of how he isn't saying anything.

lyrically, he's giving his usual forced bars, doing whatever he can to get to the hook & hope it saves the song.

i also heard LAX & Game get outshined on just about every single song he had a feature on lol; where i have YET to hear Eminem be outshined on his own album; besides maybe on "Remember Me", over 10 years ago lol.

bottom line, basically what i said before, i see Eminem using the features for a sound he's aiming for & Game is using the features in hopes of selling records, because lord knows he can't do it alone.

believe me, i'll be the first person to say Eminem sold out on those songs if the songs are trashy & sound super-duper radio friendly; but i personally don't see that happening.

we'll see.

ikke

« Reply #42 on: May 28, 2010, 12:27:10 AM »
If it's real Em Sold out, he might as well have britney spears on there

you know their both on there doing the hooks; so i can't see them fucking it all up.

& you know if it was some random, no name bitch, who didn't even get the credit "Featuring" on the back cover of the album, nobody would care.

it's a bit selling out, but i'll give the song a chance; both could be the two best songs on there.
After all the pop bashing on SSLP & MMLP this is selling out

doggfather

« Reply #43 on: May 28, 2010, 12:30:14 AM »

No Dre <-- surprised

That is suprised!
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #44 on: May 28, 2010, 12:40:49 AM »
If it's real Em Sold out, he might as well have britney spears on there

you know their both on there doing the hooks; so i can't see them fucking it all up.

& you know if it was some random, no name bitch, who didn't even get the credit "Featuring" on the back cover of the album, nobody would care.

it's a bit selling out, but i'll give the song a chance; both could be the two best songs on there.
After all the pop bashing on SSLP & MMLP this is selling out

Thats the fucking truth right there. You cant make a career of dissing pop artists and then have these features!!!

Wayne i could just about swallow if there was a D12 feature or cahsis features or even a 50 feature but pink and Rihanna for fuck sake!! come on now em!!!!
"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame