Author Topic: Eminem - Recovery (Tracklist)  (Read 3633 times)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: Eminem - Recovery (Tracklist)
« Reply #45 on: May 28, 2010, 02:21:57 AM »
If it's real Em Sold out, he might as well have britney spears on there

you know their both on there doing the hooks; so i can't see them fucking it all up.

& you know if it was some random, no name bitch, who didn't even get the credit "Featuring" on the back cover of the album, nobody would care.

it's a bit selling out, but i'll give the song a chance; both could be the two best songs on there.
if it was a noname with an annoying voice like Rihanna it would have been a problem.
come on Cham, don't act like you're pleased

you know their both on there doing the hooks; so i can't see them fucking it all up.

& you know if it was some random, no name bitch, who didn't even get the credit "Featuring" on the back cover of the album, nobody would care.

it's a bit selling out, but i'll give the song a chance; both could be the two best songs on there.
After all the pop bashing on SSLP & MMLP this is selling out

Thats the fucking truth right there. You cant make a career of dissing pop artists and then have these features!!!

Wayne i could just about swallow if there was a D12 feature or cahsis features or even a 50 feature but pink and Rihanna for fuck sake!! come on now em!!!!
sure, but you can also argue whether he sold out when he dropped The Real Slim Shady.
not that the song was bad, but it went against his principles
« Last Edit: May 28, 2010, 02:27:40 AM by From Dre-Day to Helter Skelter »

Jimmy H.

« Reply #46 on: May 28, 2010, 02:39:19 AM »
Working with Rhiana and Pink is "selling out"? Come on, folks. Some of you are seriously reaching. I mean, you really think anyone anywhere was sitting in an office going "This Eminem album isn't going to sell at all. We need to get Rhiana on there or we're finished."

Jaydc

« Reply #47 on: May 28, 2010, 02:41:38 AM »
Working with Rhiana and Pink is "selling out"? Come on, folks. Some of you are seriously reaching. I mean, you really think anyone anywhere was sitting in an office going "This Eminem album isn't going to sell at all. We need to get Rhiana on there or we're finished."

When you base most of your career off dissing pop stars and hating mainstream music,then turn around and feature pop stars on your album,thats the definition of selling out.

Lucifuge

« Reply #48 on: May 28, 2010, 02:44:33 AM »
times changed...move on  8) 8)
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #49 on: May 28, 2010, 02:46:26 AM »

When you base most of your career off dissing pop stars and hating mainstream music,then turn around and feature pop stars on your album,thats the definition of selling out.
true.
i think in one of his books he says he didn't have a problem hugging Christina Aguilera at an award show, but he felt that he had to distance himself from her music

doggfather

« Reply #50 on: May 28, 2010, 02:49:16 AM »

that is the truth!
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #51 on: May 28, 2010, 02:51:29 AM »
Pink sux. Hope thats not real
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Jimmy H.

« Reply #52 on: May 28, 2010, 03:21:45 AM »
I don't think his general argument was against pop music or mainstream artists, being as he promoted all his albums through the same magazines and entertainment outlets. "Pop" is popular music. If we're gonna make a point about Eminem the "hypocritical sell-out", let's keep the argument in the same time period as the artist's agenda. Let's talk about that album he was promoting where he bitched about MTV pop artists and attacked homosexuals that ended with him collaborating with openly-gay pop icon Elton John. Now, ten years later, it's "selling out" to work with R&B artists who crossed over, why? 

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: May 28, 2010, 06:28:20 AM »
*reminiscing the days of when em used to feature cats like d-12, rbx, nate and snoop dogg on the album*

oh well, not judging a book by its cover, so we'll see how this turns out.
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: May 28, 2010, 06:40:14 AM »
*reminiscing the days of when em used to feature cats like d-12, rbx, nate and snoop dogg on the album*

Don't forget that on the same album with those people there was also a feature by Dido  ;)

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: May 28, 2010, 08:07:34 AM »

Don't forget that on the same album with those people there was also a feature by Dido  ;)

yeah, he knew how to balance it out i guess. not on this one.
but like i said, lets start the bashing once we hear the whole thing.
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

The Predator

« Reply #56 on: May 28, 2010, 08:36:27 AM »
haha @those features, Em's more looney off the drugs.

« Reply #57 on: May 28, 2010, 08:45:18 AM »

if it was a noname with an annoying voice like Rihanna it would have been a problem.
come on Cham, don't act like you're pleased

Thats the fucking truth right there. You cant make a career of dissing pop artists and then have these features!!!

Wayne i could just about swallow if there was a D12 feature or cahsis features or even a 50 feature but pink and Rihanna for fuck sake!! come on now em!!!!
sure, but you can also argue whether he sold out when he dropped The Real Slim Shady.
not that the song was bad, but it went against his principles

i dont see how it's selling out. the song was a parody of how repetitive and annoying pop songs were at the time. it just happen to appeal to the same fan base supporting the songs it was mocking. i would say that was one of his more brilliant moments even if nobody really got it.

Paul

« Reply #58 on: May 28, 2010, 08:46:36 AM »
Fuck the bullshit, I Cannot wait to hear Em and Kobe over which had got to be a Khalil track. Gonna be insane.

I actually think the Pink track will work. The Rhianna's not so much.
funkyfreshintheflesh

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #59 on: May 28, 2010, 11:52:02 AM »

he said he liked Pink though, even in those days & didn't diss her; he targeted Britney, Christina, N'Sync & The Backstreet Boys, along with a few others, but not Pink.

& you consider Russian Roulette "pop"? that's weird.

& Eminem already did a song with Wayne & that turned out fine, not to mention some of you people praised Wayne's verse on the Nas & Damian Marley album, i don't see you guys saying "Nas sold out".

lol @ some of you guys already going against the album because of three features on songs you've never heard.

i'll just assume some of you are upset that he took those features over D-12, Slaughterhouse/Royce & Dre; sure, i'd prefer them too, but i don't need features on an Eminem album anyway, more solo the better.

not to mention, you KNOW Rhianna & Pink will be doing the chorus & Rhianna's hook on "Live Your Life" was loved by everyone, including most of you here.