Author Topic: "I smoke weed all damn day..."  (Read 677 times)

Geesta

Re: "I smoke weed all damn day..."
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2010, 05:44:10 AM »
It's much cooler to brag about snorting lines of coke;  with prostitutes  :o  8) 8)

or what about putting a zanny bar in a hookers vagina and letting her queef it out into your mouth...

8)

Big B

« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2010, 07:48:16 AM »
i dont smoke pot

westsiderider323

« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2010, 09:25:13 AM »
It's much cooler to brag about snorting lines of coke;  with prostitutes  :o  8) 8)

or what about putting a zanny bar in a hookers vagina and letting her queef it out into your mouth...

8)

HAHAHAHA

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2010, 09:46:13 AM »
im sure the people that keep going on like " i smoke everyday" on this forum ARE in 9th grade.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Elano

« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2010, 10:22:08 AM »

8)

HAHAHAHA

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2010, 10:30:06 AM »
lol...how is smoking weed like masturbation in a way?

People who say they dont masturbate...more then likely masturbate the most. People who say they smoke a lot of weed...more then likely smoke the least.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2010, 10:40:11 AM »

its all about guiding the youth...lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Big B

« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2010, 10:48:35 AM »

People who say they dont masturbate...more then likely masturbate the most. People who say they smoke a lot of weed...more then likely smoke the least.
i masturbate alot.

i dont smoke pot.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2010, 11:31:23 AM »

it isnt like smoking weed all day is some fucking badge of honor. lol

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2010, 12:36:36 PM »

it isnt like smoking weed all day is some fucking badge of honor. lol

I know right. But I guess when your a kid or somethin....and you listen to a lot of rap...and you join a WestCoast rap message board....somehow you think it makes you closer to your favorite rapper lol

I remember a while back I worked out in the suburbs...and these kids that worked with me knew where I was from. They would ask me shit like..."so what do all the gangstas do.....I bet they just sit back all day and drink 40's and get high huh?!" lol. I figured I wouldnt ruin their dreams of what its like to be a gangsta...so just said yeah...."they just sit around and get high and drunk....all day....everyday. Nothin else...just that shit..." lol

Jaydc

« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2010, 04:36:45 PM »
lol @ rooney trying to get in on this when hes one of those people.How many threads has he made about smoking weed and how cali has the best weed in the world on some my dad can beat up your dad type of shit,what a fucking lame.

Anyway,real men upgraded to cocaine a long time ago.*Puts on his shirt that reads hookers and blow*

Not Likely

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2010, 12:24:29 PM »
The amount of people on this forum talkin about "I smoke so much weed", "Im high all day", "Im blazed right now" is ridiculous lol.  I dunno if muhafuckas think it makes u cool to tell everybody u smoke. But damn...it aint 9th grade lol If u smoke....smoke. But dont nobody else give a damn lol

lmaooooooooooooooo, I know right..

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2010, 02:59:39 PM »
I smoke a couple times a week

Blood$

« Reply #28 on: May 31, 2010, 03:37:32 PM »
I smoke weed all damn night... true shit

maximus

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2010, 03:48:23 PM »
lol@they probably bragging bout smoking cos they doing nothing else worth talkin about & lol@this thread half turned into how often you muthafuckers smoke
one man one mission