Author Topic: "I smoke weed all damn day..."  (Read 675 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: "I smoke weed all damn day..."
« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2010, 04:11:59 PM »
i smoke weed a lot
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

hey hey hey hey smoke weed everyday

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • rip bad news brown!!!
« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2010, 07:04:11 PM »
 8) 8) 8)

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2010, 07:40:58 PM »
Real shit, one of my friends always had something about weed as his name in MSN.  Everytime I see him come on I just think "There's so many things in life you can choose to represent u, and the biggest one for you is weed?"  smh. 

I'm glad I quit smoking.  There is a point where there's just too much other shit to do out there, you don't need it anymore.   It was fun as hell, and produced alot of good memories but in the end all it does is take focus away from the more important aspects of your life.   

Anyone else feel me?

acgrundy

« Reply #33 on: June 01, 2010, 09:57:41 PM »
Real shit, one of my friends always had something about weed as his name in MSN.  Everytime I see him come on I just think "There's so many things in life you can choose to represent u, and the biggest one for you is weed?"  smh. 

I'm glad I quit smoking.  There is a point where there's just too much other shit to do out there, you don't need it anymore.   It was fun as hell, and produced alot of good memories but in the end all it does is take focus away from the more important aspects of your life.   

Anyone else feel me?

Yeah I feel you.  I smoked for 10+ years and a majority of those years was hardcore, basically stoned 24/7.  This August it will be 4 years since I smoked.  One of the  best decisions I ever made was to stop smoking weed.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #34 on: June 02, 2010, 10:58:38 AM »
lol @ rooney trying to get in on this when hes one of those people.How many threads has he made about smoking weed and how cali has the best weed in the world on some my dad can beat up your dad type of shit,what a fucking lame.

Anyway,real men upgraded to cocaine a long time ago.*Puts on his shirt that reads hookers and blow*

oh the irony with the cocaine line, and ive never really made weed threads, ive responded in em. your sorry ass just gets mad when i saw "i havnt seen any BC bud that can step up to OG"

lol at real men upgraded to cocaine a long time ago, cmon homie i live in la county ive been done coca  in high school.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Bananas

« Reply #35 on: June 02, 2010, 12:43:16 PM »
lol @ rooney trying to get in on this when hes one of those people.How many threads has he made about smoking weed and how cali has the best weed in the world on some my dad can beat up your dad type of shit,what a fucking lame.

Anyway,real men upgraded to cocaine a long time ago.*Puts on his shirt that reads hookers and blow*

oh the irony with the cocaine line, and ive never really made weed threads, ive responded in em. your sorry ass just gets mad when i saw "i havnt seen any BC bud that can step up to OG"

lol at real men upgraded to cocaine a long time ago, cmon homie i live in la county ive been done coca  in high school.

oh god the douchbaggery continues.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #36 on: June 02, 2010, 01:24:32 PM »

lol what is your pussy ass tryna say? im not flexin im just stating, its not that hard at all to get any drugs around here, moron.

your still mad cuz your pussy ass was claiming you were gonna hit the gym for a month to fight me.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Geesta

« Reply #37 on: June 02, 2010, 01:49:26 PM »

lol what is your pussy ass tryna say? im not flexin im just stating, its not that hard at all to get any drugs around here, moron.

your still mad cuz your pussy ass was claiming you were gonna hit the gym for a month to fight me.

bitch you took karate classes with the lil kids when you thought Bananas was gonna fight you...
shut the fuck up

Al Bundy

« Reply #38 on: June 02, 2010, 04:16:20 PM »

Anyone else feel me?

cool story bra

Bananas

« Reply #39 on: June 02, 2010, 04:18:44 PM »

when did i say that? quote? i  suspect duck tales on your part.