Author Topic: Mako Capone - "1200 Rounds" Mc Ren Diss.. VIDEO  (Read 1683 times)

EnzoUK

Re: Mako Capone - "1200 Rounds" Mc Ren Diss.. VIDEO
« Reply #45 on: May 31, 2010, 01:16:37 PM »
COMPTONRIDA1  Thread Starting Karma: 31
Current Karma: 15

LOL...seriously though, i enjoy mako's music, he seems to be one of the few stayin true to making tha gangster music.
He just needs to get rid of this image hes getting as a diss rapper & put out some quality product which is gonna get him recognized in 2010.
Twitter: @EnzoUK

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #46 on: May 31, 2010, 09:18:26 PM »
Platinum plaques.. Ren is not how NWA recieved platinum plaques..I think Eazy and Dre Paved dat..And like I say homie.. If niggas was so rich they wouldnt be only having downloads and recording in a garage with motor oil holding up the mic stand

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #47 on: May 31, 2010, 09:21:03 PM »
Oh wow im losing my dubcnn points Who gives a fucc about Karma.. Realness over Bullshit any day..If keepin it real affects my KARMA.. THEN KEEP CLICKING THE BUTTON ..LMAO...REN IS A NOBODY..Its a difference with me and yall..Im not star struck...

acgrundy

« Reply #48 on: May 31, 2010, 09:54:23 PM »
Oh wow im losing my dubcnn points Who gives a fucc about Karma.. Realness over Bullshit any day..If keepin it real affects my KARMA.. THEN KEEP CLICKING THE BUTTON ..LMAO...REN IS A NOBODY..Its a difference with me and yall..Im not star struck...

You are worse than star struck man.  Ren, Eiht, Chill...these guys own you.  They got control of your mind.  Look at your posts on here, damn near every single one of them is you talking about one of these guys.  You put all this energy hating on these guys.  That is much worse than star struck man.  I kinda feel sorry for you man...it is like you have no identity of your own.  Be your own man.  Make a name for yourself.  If Ren is a nobody, then what the fuck are you worrying about?  Is your time that worthless that you gonna constantly come on here talking shit about a nobody and then having your homeboy make a song about a nobody?  You want realness man?  The realness is that you are wasting your fucking life with this bullshit.  At the end of the day Ren and cmw got successful careers.  They made something for themselves.  They can look back on their careers and be proud.  What the fuck you and your homeboy gonna look back on?  Some homemade video tryna make a name by dissing some legends?  Your pride is getting in the way of your logical thinking man.

Hitter AKA Juice

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #49 on: May 31, 2010, 10:04:08 PM »
Platinum plaques.. Ren is not how NWA recieved platinum plaques..I think Eazy and Dre Paved dat..And like I say homie.. If niggas was so rich they wouldnt be only having downloads and recording in a garage with motor oil holding up the mic stand

funny i recall Ren being the one writing NWA lyrics after Cube left

nice try tho

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #50 on: May 31, 2010, 10:48:18 PM »

nice try tho

actually that was the D.O.C.

christar

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #51 on: May 31, 2010, 11:11:06 PM »
this is wack...lol
seriously this whole mc eiht stuff is childish...
these wack azz rappers looking for attention.
that video is garbage and the rap= shit.

EnzoUK

« Reply #52 on: June 01, 2010, 04:09:02 AM »
There are tooo many Ren dick riders on here , ya'll
don't even know cuz . Atleast dude know Mako to defend him .
Whats up with Ren lookin' sick and black around the eyes , dude eyes
are bugged out too .

yeh i noticed tha too, he aint lookin too good these days compared to alota other people around his age + older..
Twitter: @EnzoUK

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #53 on: June 01, 2010, 10:09:36 AM »

You are worse than star struck man.  Ren, Eiht, Chill...these guys own you.  They got control of your mind.  Look at your posts on here, damn near every single one of them is you talking about one of these guys.  You put all this energy hating on these guys.  That is much worse than star struck man.  I kinda feel sorry for you man...it is like you have no identity of your own.  Be your own man.  Make a name for yourself.  If Ren is a nobody, then what the fuck are you worrying about?  Is your time that worthless that you gonna constantly come on here talking shit about a nobody and then having your homeboy make a song about a nobody?  You want realness man?  The realness is that you are wasting your fucking life with this bullshit.  At the end of the day Ren and cmw got successful careers.  They made something for themselves.  They can look back on their careers and be proud.  What the fuck you and your homeboy gonna look back on?  Some homemade video tryna make a name by dissing some legends?  Your pride is getting in the way of your logical thinking man.

look back and be proud of what.. be proud of how broke they are..

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #54 on: June 01, 2010, 10:10:45 AM »
are bugged out too .

yeh i noticed tha too, he aint lookin too good these days compared to alota other people around his age + older..

i think the raccon eyes are from being broke and depressed..lol

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: June 01, 2010, 02:34:27 PM »
that was decades ago

tight beat but mako cant touch ren , Ren has 2 or 3 classics albums
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

CasperGomez

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #56 on: June 01, 2010, 06:57:11 PM »

look back and be proud of what.. be proud of how broke they are..

oh i forgot u fools are so rich lol

CasperGomez

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #57 on: June 01, 2010, 07:01:49 PM »
are bugged out too .

actually know cuz and he doin well and he content...he might not have had the success of cube and dre but he feels good and accomplished. he always out and taking his fam tah the beach and tah palm springs

CasperGomez

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #58 on: June 01, 2010, 07:02:47 PM »

nice try tho

ahh no it was ren and doc

actually that was the D.O.C.

CasperGomez

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #59 on: June 01, 2010, 07:06:36 PM »

its jealous niggaz homie cant be happy for the next man

thats what the west is about