Author Topic: Mako Capone - "1200 Rounds" Mc Ren Diss.. VIDEO  (Read 1713 times)

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
Re: Mako Capone - "1200 Rounds" Mc Ren Diss.. VIDEO
« Reply #60 on: June 01, 2010, 07:30:30 PM »
Oh wow im losing my dubcnn points Who gives a fucc about Karma.. Realness over Bullshit any day..If keepin it real affects my KARMA.. THEN KEEP CLICKING THE BUTTON ..LMAO...REN IS A NOBODY..Its a difference with me and yall..Im not star struck...

You are worse than star struck man.  Ren, Eiht, Chill...these guys own you.  They got control of your mind.  Look at your posts on here, damn near every single one of them is you talking about one of these guys.  You put all this energy hating on these guys.  That is much worse than star struck man.  I kinda feel sorry for you man...it is like you have no identity of your own.  Be your own man.  Make a name for yourself.  If Ren is a nobody, then what the fuck are you worrying about?  Is your time that worthless that you gonna constantly come on here talking shit about a nobody and then having your homeboy make a song about a nobody?  You want realness man?  The realness is that you are wasting your fucking life with this bullshit.  At the end of the day Ren and cmw got successful careers.  They made something for themselves.  They can look back on their careers and be proud.  What the fuck you and your homeboy gonna look back on?  Some homemade video tryna make a name by dissing some legends?  Your pride is getting in the way of your logical thinking man.

its jealous niggaz homie cant be happy for the next man

thats what the west is about

STOP ALL YA CRYIN..I AINT SAYIN WE SUPA RICH.. BUT SHIAT.. NIGGA GOT MO THAN ALOT OF THESE PLATINUM PLAQUE HOLDERS.. YOU MUST RELIZE..JERRY HELLER WAS ATTACHED TO NWA.. SO THERE FOR THEM NIGGAS AINT ALL SUPA RICH LIKE THAT..OTHER THAN DRE AND CUBE...

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #61 on: June 01, 2010, 08:06:40 PM »
lmao...i don't understand how someone who has sold zero records can make fun of someone with a platinum plaque. It's true than Ren ain't selling shit, but you my friend are selling less than shit

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: June 02, 2010, 02:30:57 PM »
but if hes speakin about facts.....hes speakin about facts, no matter who he is....lol

lmao...i don't understand how someone who has sold zero records can make fun of someone with a platinum plaque. It's true than Ren ain't selling shit, but you my friend are selling less than shit
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Keepin It 1Hunned

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #63 on: June 02, 2010, 04:27:23 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/6cVvl4mN-fY&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/6cVvl4mN-fY&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

I dont know if yall words are hitting there marks cause Chill and Eiht still come thru

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z8ye8CJXgIU&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Z8ye8CJXgIU&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

« Last Edit: June 02, 2010, 05:03:46 PM by Keepin It 1Hunned »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: June 02, 2010, 06:44:51 PM »
c-rida.....does chill owe you money or anything?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #65 on: June 02, 2010, 08:27:03 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/6cVvl4mN-fY&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/6cVvl4mN-fY&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

I dont know if yall words are hitting there marks cause Chill and Eiht still come thru

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z8ye8CJXgIU&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Z8ye8CJXgIU&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

its funny to me cuz chill is supa dry snitchin on here but its all top the gee..we dont have no day jobs and dont need em... chill needs a day job wit his broke ass...

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #66 on: June 02, 2010, 08:28:54 PM »

naw he dont...he jus a bitch ass nigga for all his lies n what not

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: June 02, 2010, 08:31:06 PM »
lol you a fool for the comment above....and eiht owes you money right, or he violated the contract he had with you?

naw he dont...he jus a bitch ass nigga for all his lies n what not
Cube

YaKno7

• 'G'
« Reply #68 on: June 02, 2010, 09:32:04 PM »
FOOL SHUT YO REN DICC SUCCIN AS UP..REN MYSPACE PROFILE...I BET YOU WOULD LOVE TO SUCC EM UP HUH..17 YEAR OLD WIERDO KID...IF YOU THINK ANY OF THESE NIGGAS CAN GET WIT US..YOU BETTER GET YOUR PASSPORT AND COME TOCOMPTON AND SEE WHO THE REAL LIONS ARE OUT HERE..CUZ DEM SO CALLED LEGENDS ARE NOTIN BUT GAME FOR US TO PREY ON..

werd is mako wants no parts of CV70

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: June 02, 2010, 09:35:44 PM »
damn c-rida....that was etherial

FOOL SHUT YO REN DICC SUCCIN AS UP..REN MYSPACE PROFILE...I BET YOU WOULD LOVE TO SUCC EM UP HUH..17 YEAR OLD WIERDO KID...IF YOU THINK ANY OF THESE NIGGAS CAN GET WIT US..YOU BETTER GET YOUR PASSPORT AND COME TOCOMPTON AND SEE WHO THE REAL LIONS ARE OUT HERE..CUZ DEM SO CALLED LEGENDS ARE NOTIN BUT GAME FOR US TO PREY ON..

Cube

Jaydc

« Reply #70 on: June 02, 2010, 10:40:36 PM »
COMPTONRIDA1  Thread Starting Karma: 31
Current Karma: 15

LOL...seriously though, i enjoy mako's music, he seems to be one of the few stayin true to making tha gangster music.
He just needs to get rid of this image hes getting as a diss rapper & put out some quality product which is gonna get him recognized in 2010.

LOL his karma dropped because this forum is full of people stuck in the past who dick suck a bunch of has beens.Why do you think my karma is like it is.Because I tell it like it is,ice cube,snoop dogg and doggpound all fell off over ten years ago and people be thinking their dropping classics still,shit is embarrassing.People act like an artist is they fucking best friend and get offended when you speak the truth.

Anyway,this three page thread is probably the longest thread mako capone will have in his career in any forum

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #71 on: June 02, 2010, 11:38:28 PM »
COMPTONRIDA1  Thread Starting Karma: 31
Current Karma: 15

LOL...seriously though, i enjoy mako's music, he seems to be one of the few stayin true to making tha gangster music.
He just needs to get rid of this image hes getting as a diss rapper & put out some quality product which is gonna get him recognized in 2010.

LOL his karma dropped because this forum is full of people stuck in the past who dick suck a bunch of has beens.Why do you think my karma is like it is.Because I tell it like it is,ice cube,snoop dogg and doggpound all fell off over ten years ago and people be thinking their dropping classics still,shit is embarrassing.People act like an artist is they fucking best friend and get offended when you speak the truth.

Anyway,this three page thread is probably the longest thread mako capone will have in his career in any forum

YOU DO SPIT THE REAL. Maybe this will be the longest thread until we make it on television..lol Any ways ..Yes it is alot of has beens that thesebdick suckers praise.. Im sure if they met majority of these clowns they would let the legends skeet on there lil faces..lmao..

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #72 on: June 02, 2010, 11:43:53 PM »
damn c-rida....that was etherial

is that the word is  wierdo.. I didnt know 70 still exsited...

Jaydc

« Reply #73 on: June 02, 2010, 11:44:38 PM »
I have no doubt in my mind that people on this forum would suck their favourite artists dick.I can just picture long beach iz active front row at a snoop concert or westside159 at an eiht concert and when the artist brushes against their hands or handshakes their body starts shakin and they start crying like one of those bitches at a backstreet boy concert.

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #74 on: June 02, 2010, 11:46:06 PM »
I have no doubt in my mind that people on this forum would suck their favourite artists dick.I can just picture long beach iz active front row at a snoop concert or westside159 at an eiht concert and when the artist brushes against their hands or handshakes their body starts shakin and they start crying like one of those bitches at a backstreet boy concert.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D