Lakers in 4
Boston in 4
Lakers in 5
Boston in 5
Lakers in 6
Boston in 6
Lakers in 7
Boston in 7

Author Topic: NBA Finals - Boston Celtics v. Los Angeles Lakers  (Read 6914 times)

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Re: NBA Finals - Boston Celtics v. Los Angeles Lakers
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2010, 09:07:36 AM »
^^my heart, soul and brain tell me Boston in 7...:) anyway, i just want to see good games.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

teecee

« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2010, 10:32:22 AM »
I don't really love either team...but I'm gonna go with Boston since they are the underdog.

Also, 2 years ago I bet like $250 on the Lakers over Boston and they fucked me, so gotta ride with the Celtics on principle.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2010, 12:10:00 PM »
Differnence from 2 years ago: Lakers are healthy and have home court advantage. Add the motivation factor and I can see the Lakers taking this in 6.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2010, 12:18:19 PM »
lol@ people saying Lakers in 4. Clearly those are educated basketball fans lol. I dont see ANY way either one of these teams sweeps the other. I have a feeling this series will be on of the best finals in YEARS. The Spurs/ Pistons series a few years back was an amazing series, if youre a real basketball fan. It didnt have the hype as Lakers/ Celtics obviously...but as far as the play on the court and the competitivenes, I havent seen a more competitive finals....since I dunno when. This series has the potential to be the same.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2010, 12:20:32 PM »
why are the Laker fans trying to justify there predictions? lol.

you don't have to explain why you think they're going to win, you'd pick them to win if Pau Gasol got injured in Game 6 vs. the Suns & missed the entire Finals. :D

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2010, 12:36:02 PM »

you don't have to explain why you think they're going to win, you'd pick them to win if Pau Gasol got injured in Game 6 vs. the Suns & missed the entire Finals. :D
It's called explaining, not justifying. Should people just vote or is it possible that discussing it will make it a better thread?

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2010, 01:29:29 PM »
Lakers in 7. I've been saying Lakers would win since the start, even with the Cavs season record. Boston really have done brilliantly to be seeded 4th but make the finals and they'll push Lakers all the way, but Kobe and his boys will just be to much this time.

theremedy360

« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2010, 01:46:35 PM »
Lakers in 6

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2010, 02:13:40 PM »

It's called explaining, not justifying. Should people just vote or is it possible that discussing it will make it a better thread?

when you ask Laker fans who do you think is going to win, you will not find one who is going to be open minded about it; it's OBVIOUSLY going to be the Lakers winning.

things like "dying for the rematch", "more motivated", "more focused" are all unproveable things.

the facts are that the Lakers dropped two to the Suns, a team they were planning to sweep & looked pretty bad at the end of the last two games, even though they pulled them out; but the Celtics are much better than the Suns.

i'm not saying it's retarded to think the Lakers are going to win, they very well could; but there is zero point in asking Laker fans, "heads or tails", when their favorite team is "heads".

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2010, 02:15:11 PM »

when you ask Laker fans who do you think is going to win, you will not find one who is going to be open minded about it; it's OBVIOUSLY going to be the Lakers winning.

things like "dying for the rematch", "more motivated", "more focused" are all unproveable things.

the facts are that the Lakers dropped two to the Suns, a team they were planning to sweep & looked pretty bad at the end of the last two games, even though they pulled them out; but the Celtics are much better than the Suns.

i'm not saying it's retarded to think the Lakers are going to win, they very well could; but there is zero point in asking Laker fans, "heads or tails", when their favorite team is "heads".
You say that as if it is a new phenomenon. Sports fans showing bias for their teams?! Unthinkable. ::)

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2010, 03:21:16 PM »
Boston is even weaker than us at holding on to big leads Cham ...

Sccit

« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2010, 04:18:56 PM »

You're a fucking idiot, man LOL

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2010, 07:48:06 PM »
^again, another solid response. ;)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2010, 10:04:29 PM »
^again, another solid response. ;)

I just want to know, what's a Laker fan suppose to say, we are going to lose because Boston is too tough... FUCK THAT... LOL

LA fans have hated Boston since 1962 when in overtime in game 7, the Celtics beat the Lakers and they dribbled out the clock. They have meet 11 times in history, 9 of those times the Celtics have won, many of those times Red would lit up a cigar in victory rubbing salt into the wombs of the Lakers. There is nothing more that the Lakers would love than to battle the Celtics and beat them. We would love to see Kobe Bryant lead the Lakers over the Celtics and take his place next to Magic at the greatest Lakers ever. Fuck Boston, We Want Boston, we want to beat them and have Phil increase his lead over Red as the coach with the most titles ever.

For the records, Lakers in 7.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: May 30, 2010, 10:20:28 PM »
i'm not saying to say the Lakers will lose, but don't waste your time trying to convince the rest of us why you think the Lakers will win; because we all know they ONLY real reason most of you think the Lakers will win is because you're fans of the Lakers lol.