Lakers in 4
Boston in 4
Lakers in 5
Boston in 5
Lakers in 6
Boston in 6
Lakers in 7
Boston in 7

Author Topic: NBA Finals - Boston Celtics v. Los Angeles Lakers  (Read 6806 times)

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: NBA Finals - Boston Celtics v. Los Angeles Lakers
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2010, 01:30:42 AM »
Boston is even weaker than us at holding on to big leads Cham ...

That wasn't the case 2 years ago, lol.

Gonna be a good series. I've got Celtics in 6.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2010, 08:32:05 AM »
i'm not saying to say the Lakers will lose, but don't waste your time trying to convince the rest of us why you think the Lakers will win; because we all know they ONLY real reason most of you think the Lakers will win is because you're fans of the Lakers lol.
Exactly. Being the defending champions, having the best (or second best) player in the league, and having the best coach in the NBA have nothing to do with it. ::)

Sccit

« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2010, 10:17:40 AM »
i'm not saying to say the Lakers will lose, but don't waste your time trying to convince the rest of us why you think the Lakers will win; because we all know they ONLY real reason most of you think the Lakers will win is because you're fans of the Lakers lol.
Exactly. Being the defending champions, having the best (or second best) player in the league, and having the best coach in the NBA have nothing to do with it. ::)

why do you guys even bother replying to the guy?

Jaydc

« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2010, 05:30:53 PM »

why do you guys even bother replying to the guy?

Same reason people respond to you.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2010, 06:08:17 PM »
Exactly. Being the defending champions, having the best (or second best) player in the league, and having the best coach (or second best) in the NBA have nothing to do with it. ::)

:P
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2010, 06:32:07 PM »
first of all i have no stake in the outcome...except for the 2k I laid down but fucc all that Im pretty confident the Lakers will win this 4-0. Kobe will most likely average over 40 and send us into another dimension with his amazing talent.

westsiderider323

« Reply #36 on: June 01, 2010, 10:52:33 PM »
first of all i have no stake in the outcome...except for the 2k I laid down but fucc all that Im pretty confident the Lakers will win this 4-0. Kobe will most likely average over 40 and send us into another dimension with his amazing talent.

dope prediction from a dope ass nigga  8)

StrEiht Up Menace

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • i hav a massive dick
« Reply #37 on: June 01, 2010, 11:17:11 PM »
^^
Suck up much... 8)

westsiderider323

« Reply #38 on: June 01, 2010, 11:18:00 PM »
^^
Suck up much... 8)

lol naw i knew someone was gon say somethin like that tho

'EclipZe

Sccit

« Reply #40 on: June 02, 2010, 12:58:40 PM »

LMAO

westsiderider323

« Reply #41 on: June 02, 2010, 01:16:24 PM »

LMAO

sarcasm anyone wit a right mind knows no ones gon kept swept

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #42 on: June 03, 2010, 02:02:55 PM »
Bump. 4 hours away. Are we ready, people! :banana: :banana_trippin: :banana_llama:

Celtic green:  :rubeyes:
Laker gold:  :banana_rock:

StrEiht Up Menace

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • i hav a massive dick
« Reply #43 on: June 03, 2010, 03:28:18 PM »
looks like I will hav to record this one coz i got school. I will come back here on after I watch it

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #44 on: June 03, 2010, 04:24:19 PM »
lakers are gonna win cuz phil jackson always wins threepeats, so lakers will win this year and next  ;D