Lakers in 4
Boston in 4
Lakers in 5
Boston in 5
Lakers in 6
Boston in 6
Lakers in 7
Boston in 7

Author Topic: NBA Finals - Boston Celtics v. Los Angeles Lakers  (Read 6911 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: NBA Finals - Boston Celtics v. Los Angeles Lakers
« Reply #330 on: June 17, 2010, 08:42:10 PM »
God. This is one ugly ass finals...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

westsiderider323

« Reply #331 on: June 17, 2010, 08:44:23 PM »
LAKE SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCKKKK BOSTON TO HELL!!!!

westsiderider323

« Reply #332 on: June 17, 2010, 08:57:00 PM »
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPEAT!!!!!!!!!! 2x!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK BOSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Geesta

« Reply #333 on: June 17, 2010, 10:55:55 PM »
one word....

ARTEST

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #334 on: August 03, 2010, 01:22:57 PM »
I was at the bar 2...always one standout fan...this one was already injured...and he was goin n on la cant remember all loud...didnt c him leave..lol..ima c if i can remember what his shirt said...
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

ChapinPride

• Lil Geezy
  • high till I die
« Reply #335 on: August 03, 2010, 01:31:42 PM »
LOS ANGELES LAKERS!!!fuck boston ;D
WEST COAST 4 LIFE!!!!!

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #336 on: August 03, 2010, 02:11:21 PM »
Lol^
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #337 on: August 08, 2010, 02:23:18 AM »
lol at the celtics gettin shaq, man their real desperate lets see if this old underdog can suprise us again, their too old at teh start of this season i was thought magic and celtics were the favorites, but after the celtics failed i for damn sure thought it was gonna be against lebron. but i say their too old this season because their looking like the 04 lakers with rondo and perkins being the only young guys with alot of old guys. im not doubting their gonna get their numbers but how long are they gonna last with younger, faster legs coming though each year?

but this year i see magic or heat claiming the eastern conference with celtics and bulls being upsets.

west its gonna be a tough year, i say lakers, mavericks, and denver being contenders (of course with me i know the lakers gonna claim it) for the western conference with thunders being the  only real upset (but i think memphis and the clippers can slip into the playoffs this year, they retained zach, and they got a sick you line up with marc,mayo,conely, and gay. and the clippers got a sick back and front court in terms of talent, baron and eric gordon with kaman and griffin. ima love this season)

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.