Lakers in 4
Boston in 4
Lakers in 5
Boston in 5
Lakers in 6
Boston in 6
Lakers in 7
Boston in 7

Author Topic: NBA Finals - Boston Celtics v. Los Angeles Lakers  (Read 6917 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: NBA Finals - Boston Celtics v. Los Angeles Lakers
« Reply #45 on: June 03, 2010, 04:48:43 PM »
lakers are gonna win cuz phil jackson always wins threepeats, so lakers will win this year and next  ;D

then wouldnt he have won 2 years ago...last year...and this year? Im confused.

He has won 1 title in the last 7 years...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #46 on: June 03, 2010, 04:51:18 PM »
lakers are gonna win cuz phil jackson always wins threepeats, so lakers will win this year and next  ;D

next year LeBron & Wade (if togther) are winning. ;)

but i won't go there in this thread lol; like i said, Celtics in 6.

« Reply #47 on: June 03, 2010, 05:10:53 PM »
lakers are gonna win cuz phil jackson always wins threepeats, so lakers will win this year and next  ;D

next year LeBron & Wade (if togther) are winning. ;)

but i won't go there in this thread lol; like i said, Celtics in 6.

Imagine if the Celtics win it in 6 or 7 games. That means the win comes IN L.A. What a slap in the face that would be.

On a side note, I hate the 2-3-2 format of the finals. It gives too much advantage to the home team. It should remain 2-2-1-1-1.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #48 on: June 03, 2010, 05:13:02 PM »
lakers are gonna win cuz phil jackson always wins threepeats, so lakers will win this year and next  ;D

it starts when they win  ;D  so it started last year, now this year and next

« Reply #49 on: June 03, 2010, 05:33:02 PM »

it starts when they win  ;D  so it started last year, now this year and next

but he doesnt have Jordan...or Shaq. And he lost 2 years ago in the finals. And 1 title in the last 7 years. If he had 3 threepeats...but then for the next 20 years never won a title...and kept losing in the playoffs, the finals, or didnt even make the playoffs..how would it make sense to say "he only three peats"?!

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #50 on: June 03, 2010, 06:06:39 PM »
lakers nigga!!!!!!!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #51 on: June 03, 2010, 08:07:43 PM »
All that talk from Kobe saying he doesn't care about who his playing is complete bullshit. He is playing like a man who's been waiting 2 years for this series.

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #52 on: June 03, 2010, 08:17:48 PM »
haha does it look like 2008 celtrick fans ? lmao...

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: June 03, 2010, 08:21:20 PM »
looks like the Lakers took Game 1.

& if i just jynx them...good. 8)

« Reply #54 on: June 03, 2010, 08:26:49 PM »

This is what makes people talk shit about Laker fans man. They talk a ton of shit when they are winning....and when they lose they blame the world, the refs, everyone BUT the Lakers. Im not just tryin to diss u man. But it makes yall look like 12 yr olds.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: June 03, 2010, 08:31:23 PM »

This is what makes people talk shit about Laker fans man. They talk a ton of shit when they are winning....and when they lose they blame the world, the refs, everyone BUT the Lakers. Im not just tryin to diss u man. But it makes yall look like 12 yr olds.

LOL, real shit, yo.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #56 on: June 03, 2010, 08:37:44 PM »

I kind of have to agree. I'm happy Kobe is playing great, but I wouldn't rub it in until after the game. LOL.

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #57 on: June 03, 2010, 08:38:36 PM »

i respect boston as a team even though i hate em all im saying is that it def dont look like 2008 so far....btw in 2008 the lakers didnt blame the refs or the world they took that ass whooping & learned from it...i bet if the celtics were winning this game right now all these bandwagon riders would be talkin smack  ;)

« Reply #58 on: June 03, 2010, 08:40:20 PM »

i respect boston as a team even though i hate em all im saying is that it def dont look like 2008 so far....btw in 2008 the lakers didnt blame the refs or the world they took that ass whooping & learned from it...i bet if the celtics were winning this game right now all these bandwagon riders would be talkin smack  ;)

Im talkin about the fans. And the fans blamed everyone lol Except Kobe (the leader)

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #59 on: June 03, 2010, 08:41:54 PM »

i respect boston as a team even though i hate em all im saying is that it def dont look like 2008 so far....btw in 2008 the lakers didnt blame the refs or the world they took that ass whooping & learned from it...i bet if the celtics were winning this game right now all these bandwagon riders would be talkin smack  ;)

Im talkin about the fans. And the fans blamed everyone lol Except Kobe (the leader)

well the fans aint the ones playing the games, shyt half of em just talk shyt jus cause lol, we all talk shyt though its good for competition...