Lakers in 4
Boston in 4
Lakers in 5
Boston in 5
Lakers in 6
Boston in 6
Lakers in 7
Boston in 7

Author Topic: NBA Finals - Boston Celtics v. Los Angeles Lakers  (Read 6893 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: NBA Finals - Boston Celtics v. Los Angeles Lakers
« Reply #60 on: June 03, 2010, 08:43:01 PM »
haha does it look like 2008 celtrick fans ? lmao...

This is what makes people talk shit about Laker fans man. They talk a ton of shit when they are winning....and when they lose they blame the world, the refs, everyone BUT the Lakers. Im not just tryin to diss u man. But it makes yall look like 12 yr olds.

I kind of have to agree. I'm happy Kobe is playing great, but I wouldn't rub it in until after the game. LOL.

I seriously hate this fuckin 2-3-2 format. Basically, if the Lakers win game 2...its fuckin over lol. It really forces the road team to win one of the first two...or they are fucked. Its HARD to win 3 strait against a playoff team...let alone a team in the finals. So when you lose the first two on the road (which is what is SUPPOSED to happen), then you have to win the next 3 at home to even have a chance. THREE in a row. lol Good luck with that. And even then...you have to go on the road and either win game 6...or win an incredibly difficult game 7 on the road. They should seriously switch to the 2-2-1-1-1 format for the finals.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #61 on: June 03, 2010, 08:44:24 PM »
having internet trobules tonightso i dont know if this post will go thru

but fuck the lakers, lets go boston  8)
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #62 on: June 03, 2010, 08:45:28 PM »

This is what makes people talk shit about Laker fans man. They talk a ton of shit when they are winning....and when they lose they blame the world, the refs, everyone BUT the Lakers. Im not just tryin to diss u man. But it makes yall look like 12 yr olds.

I kind of have to agree. I'm happy Kobe is playing great, but I wouldn't rub it in until after the game. LOL.

I seriously hate this fuckin 2-3-2 format. Basically, if the Lakers win game 2...its fuckin over lol. It really forces the road team to win one of the first two...or they are fucked. Its HARD to win 3 strait against a playoff team...let alone a team in the finals. So when you lose the first two on the road (which is what is SUPPOSED to happen), then you have to win the next 3 at home to even have a chance. THREE in a row. lol Good luck with that. And even then...you have to go on the road and either win game 6...or win an incredibly difficult game 7 on the road. They should seriously switch to the 2-2-1-1-1 format for the finals.

you know what i hate more?  the 7 games in round 1

oh and the fact that Stern lets Phil criticize the refs before the series even starts and doesnt do shit after that "make my day" comment a mont hago.  fucking POS commish
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #63 on: June 03, 2010, 08:45:54 PM »
having internet trobules tonightso i dont know if this post will go thru

but fuck the lakers, lets go boston  8)

Lmao................

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: June 03, 2010, 08:56:13 PM »
It's a shame how washed up Garnett has become.

If the Lakers win Game 2 as clearly as tonight, we can expect Bennett Salvatore to ref (and fix) Game 3.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

westsiderider323

« Reply #65 on: June 03, 2010, 09:00:23 PM »
yessir lake show 1-0 fuck you you faggot celtrick fans

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #66 on: June 03, 2010, 09:01:41 PM »
1 down 3 to go.  :bandit:

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #67 on: June 03, 2010, 09:13:12 PM »

oh and the fact that Stern lets Phil criticize the refs before the series even starts and doesnt do shit after that "make my day" comment a mont hago.  fucking POS commish

yeah he should crack down on that. Stern doesnt want coaches complaining about refs before the game because he thinks it hurts the integrity of the league. But isnt consistent with Phil, when he does this shit before a game or series in an obvious attempt to gain an upperhand on the officiating. To me, that attacks the integrity of the game far worse. It sends the message that if I say the right thing before a series, the refs will make calls in my favor...and not as they are supposed to.

The 7 games in round 1...I dunno. Its not a terrible idea. You know the only reason there are 7 games is to avoid first round upsets. They dont want the 1st seed getting bounced by the 8th seed.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #68 on: June 03, 2010, 09:25:22 PM »

yeah he should crack down on that. Stern doesnt want coaches complaining about refs before the game because he thinks it hurts the integrity of the league. But isnt consistent with Phil, when he does this shit before a game or series in an obvious attempt to gain an upperhand on the officiating. To me, that attacks the integrity of the game far worse. It sends the message that if I say the right thing before a series, the refs will make calls in my favor...and not as they are supposed to.

The 7 games in round 1...I dunno. Its not a terrible idea. You know the only reason there are 7 games is to avoid first round upsets. They dont want the 1st seed getting bounced by the 8th seed.

I liked the 5 game first round. Mainly because if it was 5 game first round, LA upsets the Suns in 2006.

I do agree that it should go back 2-2-1-1-1 now, though I understand why because of the travel expense for TV. But this is not the 80's, travel should be easier now than in '85.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #69 on: June 03, 2010, 09:51:05 PM »
Oh side note, was it me or did Boston seriously get pissed off at the We Want Tacos chant. I know many Laker opponents have expressed feeling insulted by the chant. Boston seriously seemed pissed off, especially Pierce who was playing hard defense once that chant started. If only the Celtics played like that through out the game. Kobe though is truly intense. I can't believe he hit that 3 at the end, I thought he was going to let the 24 second clock run out, crowd gets their tacos, Kobe gets his 30, the Gold and Forum Blue is happy tonight.

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #70 on: June 03, 2010, 10:00:08 PM »
Oh side note, was it me or did Boston seriously get pissed off at the We Want Tacos chant. I know many Laker opponents have expressed feeling insulted by the chant. Boston seriously seemed pissed off, especially Pierce who was playing hard defense once that chant started. If only the Celtics played like that through out the game. Kobe though is truly intense. I can't believe he hit that 3 at the end, I thought he was going to let the 24 second clock run out, crowd gets their tacos, Kobe gets his 30, the Gold and Forum Blue is happy tonight.

there will be no mercy on boston in any way, shape or form, he should hit as many 3's as he can with the clock runnin down & the crowd should chant that shyt all series long...u know why cause when boston whooped them in 2008, the celtics & that crowd full of redneck irish drunk leprechauns had no mercy on the lake show....so fuck them muthafuckaz...       

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #71 on: June 04, 2010, 01:00:08 AM »
not really interesting game, lakers were dominating since 32-31 untill the end of the game. Even tho Im with Boston on this one I have to say they didnt show aynthing to win this one, dudes just didnt play good. 84-64, at the end of the third damn...hands down to Kobe and Lakers for this one.

Not that it hurt the game so much but few referees decisions were like  ::), some of Ray Allens fouls were just imagination of the ref. Right?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

sprite

« Reply #72 on: June 04, 2010, 02:25:58 AM »
I love to see the Laker haters crying

"this is why we hate you Laker fans!"   haha shut the fuck up

that being said, it's only Game 1, everyone needs to kick rocks before they get bold

mackiain

• Lil Geezy
  • 2010 Year of the Lakers
« Reply #73 on: June 04, 2010, 09:22:19 AM »
If Ray Allen can't get his shot to work and lay off the fouls the Lakers win. The Celtics simply cannot outplay the Lakers inside. The Gasol/Bynum/Odom trio is just too much inside. Just look at second chance points.

Like I say, the Lakers even won the battle of the 3's. The only 3pt shot hit on the Celtics was by Sheed, and that is insulting.

Lakers in 6.

Bring it home.
Westcoast Hip-hop fan since 93.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #74 on: June 04, 2010, 10:26:58 AM »

you know what i hate more?  the 7 games in round 1

oh and the fact that Stern lets Phil criticize the refs before the series even starts and doesnt do shit after that "make my day" comment a mont hago.  fucking POS commish

Phil does get fined for those comments about the refs. The problem is there isn't much else the refs can do. Phil makes $12 million a year, a couple thousand in fines isn't going to stop him. And there's no way Stern is going to suspend him for a playoff game.