Lakers in 4
Boston in 4
Lakers in 5
Boston in 5
Lakers in 6
Boston in 6
Lakers in 7
Boston in 7

Author Topic: NBA Finals - Boston Celtics v. Los Angeles Lakers  (Read 6896 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: NBA Finals - Boston Celtics v. Los Angeles Lakers
« Reply #75 on: June 04, 2010, 10:54:01 AM »
I love to see the Laker haters crying

"this is why we hate you Laker fans!"   haha shut the fuck up

that being said, it's only Game 1, everyone needs to kick rocks before they get bold

you sound like a fuckin idiot man. Who are the "Laker Haters"? When anyone criticizes the Lakers or their fans....they are "haters" lol. That sounds like some 9 year old girl type shit. Look up the definition of a hater...and try again
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #76 on: June 04, 2010, 10:56:07 AM »
Oh side note, was it me or did Boston seriously get pissed off at the We Want Tacos chant. I know many Laker opponents have expressed feeling insulted by the chant. Boston seriously seemed pissed off, especially Pierce who was playing hard defense once that chant started. If only the Celtics played like that through out the game. Kobe though is truly intense. I can't believe he hit that 3 at the end, I thought he was going to let the 24 second clock run out, crowd gets their tacos, Kobe gets his 30, the Gold and Forum Blue is happy tonight.

lol!!! I dont know what their problem is. Who doesnt like tacos?
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

westsiderider323

« Reply #77 on: June 04, 2010, 11:00:05 AM »
I love to see the Laker haters crying

"this is why we hate you Laker fans!"   haha shut the fuck up

that being said, it's only Game 1, everyone needs to kick rocks before they get bold

you sound like a fuckin idiot man. Who are the "Laker Haters"? When anyone criticizes the Lakers or their fans....they are "haters" lol. That sounds like some 9 year old girl type shit. Look up the definition of a hater...and try again

lol

sprite

« Reply #78 on: June 04, 2010, 01:15:40 PM »
haha what a loser!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #79 on: June 04, 2010, 01:48:04 PM »
Oh side note, was it me or did Boston seriously get pissed off at the We Want Tacos chant. I know many Laker opponents have expressed feeling insulted by the chant. Boston seriously seemed pissed off, especially Pierce who was playing hard defense once that chant started. If only the Celtics played like that through out the game. Kobe though is truly intense. I can't believe he hit that 3 at the end, I thought he was going to let the 24 second clock run out, crowd gets their tacos, Kobe gets his 30, the Gold and Forum Blue is happy tonight.

I guess Pierce don't like tacos... lol. The thing is, can Boston use that insult to inspire their play in game 2?

« Reply #80 on: June 04, 2010, 01:52:36 PM »

I guess Pierce don't like tacos... lol. The thing is, can Boston use that insult to inspire their play in game 2?

If I was them I would play the best defense Ive ever played....keep the Lakers from gettin the free tacos for the crowd....then have some brought out by a trainer somethin....and fuck those bad boys up right there courtside.  8)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #81 on: June 04, 2010, 03:08:45 PM »

If I was them I would play the best defense Ive ever played....keep the Lakers from gettin the free tacos for the crowd....then have some brought out by a trainer somethin....and fuck those bad boys up right there courtside.  8)

I have no idea what would get more heat, the Celtics doing that, or if the Lakers close out the Celtics in Boston and Phil Jackson lighting up a cigar before the final buzzer. I can see near rioting in both cases.

« Reply #82 on: June 04, 2010, 03:50:26 PM »

I have no idea what would get more heat, the Celtics doing that, or if the Lakers close out the Celtics in Boston and Phil Jackson lighting up a cigar before the final buzzer. I can see near rioting in both cases.

Yeah the cigar would be a real slap in the face...maybe Kobe could accidentally wipe the sweat off his face with a Bird Jersey...

If I was in charge in Boston, I would hand out white Pilgrim hats and White veils to every fan as they entered the arena...imagine how funny of a scene that would be on tv. The entire crowd reppin the "WHITE HEAT!!" lol

Jaydc

« Reply #83 on: June 04, 2010, 04:30:23 PM »
lol,I love how elior always avoiding commenting on kobes gay rapist pilgrim pictures.Even he knows their gay but cant admit it.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: June 04, 2010, 04:35:21 PM »
Has their been in clarification why Kobe had those photos made? All I know that they exist... but hasn't he kind of justified that incident or anything?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

« Reply #85 on: June 04, 2010, 04:50:36 PM »
Has their been in clarification why Kobe had those photos made? All I know that they exist... but hasn't he kind of justified that incident or anything?

I dunno. I think he said that he wished he didnt do it. But Im not positive.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #86 on: June 04, 2010, 05:04:28 PM »
Tom Murray: I have to ask, when you're in that chopper, do you ever look down on the city, pinch yourself and say ...

Kobe Bryant: How the hell did this happen? Absolutely every time. Like I'm sitting here right now. [Nods toward the two ladies primping him.] You know what I mean? This is dream [expletive]. Wardrobe that's all white? This just doesn't happen. Not for me. This is crazy.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/Kobe-Wardrobe-that-s-all-white-This-just-does?urn=nba,238277

Jaydc

« Reply #87 on: June 04, 2010, 05:06:58 PM »
LOL WTF?I think its clear kobe is  a downlow gay.

« Reply #88 on: June 04, 2010, 05:08:32 PM »
Tom Murray: I have to ask, when you're in that chopper, do you ever look down on the city, pinch yourself and say ...

Kobe Bryant: How the hell did this happen? Absolutely every time. Like I'm sitting here right now. [Nods toward the two ladies primping him.] You know what I mean? This is dream [expletive]. Wardrobe that's all white? This just doesn't happen. Not for me. This is crazy.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/Kobe-Wardrobe-that-s-all-white-This-just-does?urn=nba,238277

I dunno man...dream shit? In my dreams I dont wear white veils and a creepy molester white pilgrim outfit.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #89 on: June 04, 2010, 05:28:15 PM »
LOL I just saw the pics with the sleeveless hoodie. Wow, how fucking absurd is this
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin