Lakers in 4
Boston in 4
Lakers in 5
Boston in 5
Lakers in 6
Boston in 6
Lakers in 7
Boston in 7

Author Topic: NBA Finals - Boston Celtics v. Los Angeles Lakers  (Read 6910 times)

Jaydc

Re: NBA Finals - Boston Celtics v. Los Angeles Lakers
« Reply #90 on: June 04, 2010, 06:02:16 PM »
LOL I just saw the pics with the sleeveless hoodie. Wow, how fucking absurd is this

not only a sleeveless hoodie,but fucking capris as well LOL

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #91 on: June 04, 2010, 06:07:01 PM »
LOL I just saw the pics with the sleeveless hoodie. Wow, how fucking absurd is this

lol give it some time....all metrosexual males will be rockin that
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Jaydc

« Reply #92 on: June 04, 2010, 06:13:36 PM »

Elior,lights and roccy are probably walking down sunset blvd as we speak in matching sleeveless hoodies and capri pants.

« Reply #93 on: June 04, 2010, 06:15:25 PM »

Elior,lights and roccy are probably walking down sunset blvd as we speak in matching sleeveless hoodies and capri pants.

thats a fuckin horrible image lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Jaydc

« Reply #94 on: June 04, 2010, 06:26:15 PM »

thats a fuckin horrible image lol

hey baby just call me the jewish kobe,jobe.

westsiderider323

« Reply #95 on: June 04, 2010, 06:35:16 PM »

lol they prolly skippin and holdin hands too

« Reply #96 on: June 04, 2010, 06:44:43 PM »
What about this lil number...?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #97 on: June 04, 2010, 10:09:55 PM »
haha does it look like 2008 celtrick fans ? lmao...

This is what makes people talk shit about Laker fans man. They talk a ton of shit when they are winning....and when they lose they blame the world, the refs, everyone BUT the Lakers. Im not just tryin to diss u man. But it makes yall look like 12 yr olds.

I kind of have to agree. I'm happy Kobe is playing great, but I wouldn't rub it in until after the game. LOL.

I seriously hate this fuckin 2-3-2 format. Basically, if the Lakers win game 2...its fuckin over lol. It really forces the road team to win one of the first two...or they are fucked. Its HARD to win 3 strait against a playoff team...let alone a team in the finals. So when you lose the first two on the road (which is what is SUPPOSED to happen), then you have to win the next 3 at home to even have a chance. THREE in a row. lol Good luck with that. And even then...you have to go on the road and either win game 6...or win an incredibly difficult game 7 on the road. They should seriously switch to the 2-2-1-1-1 format for the finals.

you know what i hate more?  the 7 games in round 1

oh and the fact that Stern lets Phil criticize the refs before the series even starts and doesnt do shit after that "make my day" comment a mont hago.  fucking POS commish

yeah he should crack down on that. Stern doesnt want coaches complaining about refs before the game because he thinks it hurts the integrity of the league. But isnt consistent with Phil, when he does this shit before a game or series in an obvious attempt to gain an upperhand on the officiating. To me, that attacks the integrity of the game far worse. It sends the message that if I say the right thing before a series, the refs will make calls in my favor...and not as they are supposed to.

The 7 games in round 1...I dunno. Its not a terrible idea. You know the only reason there are 7 games is to avoid first round upsets. They dont want the 1st seed getting bounced by the 8th seed.

i'd say the REAL reason is becuase it gives them the potential for 2 more games to broadcast and sell tickets for
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Jaydc

« Reply #98 on: June 04, 2010, 10:18:23 PM »
A best of seven all through the playoffs is the correct format to have.its stupid to switch up the number of games between rounds,it doesnt even make sense.

« Reply #99 on: June 05, 2010, 10:11:57 AM »
haha does it look like 2008 celtrick fans ? lmao...

This is what makes people talk shit about Laker fans man. They talk a ton of shit when they are winning....and when they lose they blame the world, the refs, everyone BUT the Lakers. Im not just tryin to diss u man. But it makes yall look like 12 yr olds.

I kind of have to agree. I'm happy Kobe is playing great, but I wouldn't rub it in until after the game. LOL.

I seriously hate this fuckin 2-3-2 format. Basically, if the Lakers win game 2...its fuckin over lol. It really forces the road team to win one of the first two...or they are fucked. Its HARD to win 3 strait against a playoff team...let alone a team in the finals. So when you lose the first two on the road (which is what is SUPPOSED to happen), then you have to win the next 3 at home to even have a chance. THREE in a row. lol Good luck with that. And even then...you have to go on the road and either win game 6...or win an incredibly difficult game 7 on the road. They should seriously switch to the 2-2-1-1-1 format for the finals.

you know what i hate more?  the 7 games in round 1

oh and the fact that Stern lets Phil criticize the refs before the series even starts and doesnt do shit after that "make my day" comment a mont hago.  fucking POS commish

yeah he should crack down on that. Stern doesnt want coaches complaining about refs before the game because he thinks it hurts the integrity of the league. But isnt consistent with Phil, when he does this shit before a game or series in an obvious attempt to gain an upperhand on the officiating. To me, that attacks the integrity of the game far worse. It sends the message that if I say the right thing before a series, the refs will make calls in my favor...and not as they are supposed to.

The 7 games in round 1...I dunno. Its not a terrible idea. You know the only reason there are 7 games is to avoid first round upsets. They dont want the 1st seed getting bounced by the 8th seed.

i'd say the REAL reason is becuase it gives them the potential for 2 more games to broadcast and sell tickets for

could be that too. The thing is with a 5 game series there is a far greater potential for first round upsets. And although upsets are exciting, the NBA doesnt really want a Western or Eastern Conference final with a #8 vs #7 matchup lol

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #100 on: June 06, 2010, 07:50:01 PM »
giving credit where it's due

Andrew Bynum was great tonight. 
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

westsiderider323

« Reply #101 on: June 06, 2010, 07:56:27 PM »
this was some bullshit fuckin ray allen wow am i pissed

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #102 on: June 06, 2010, 07:57:31 PM »

That has to be the worst officiated game I've seen since Lakers/Kings 2002.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #103 on: June 06, 2010, 08:00:39 PM »
Great contest..... momentum shifted many times.

Alot of bad calls went both ways, but I don't think it mattered in the end..... Lakers were in it late in the 4th but Celtics pulled away.

Celtics win away, gyeah! 1-1 and heading back home for 3, 4 & 5.

teecee

« Reply #104 on: June 06, 2010, 08:01:21 PM »

That has to be the worst officiated game I've seen since Lakers/Kings 2002.

This was a shit reffed game for BOTH teams...too many key players were in foul trouble

Rondo was the shit today...how does such a little guy get so many boards against a team so huge?  

Laker fans will blame the refs, but its not like the celtics didn't get tons of fouls too.

Lakers lost cuz tthey can't stop rondo...and Boston played great d in the 4th

gonna be a long series :)