Author Topic: am i the only latino that supports arizona and its law????  (Read 910 times)

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
first of all, i support states being able to make their own laws without the feds getting involved.  even if you dont agree with the law, most of you would agree with this, no?  i mean, if/when cali legalizes marijuana in november, i sure as fuck want it to be honored and not to be fucked with by orders of the feds. 

second, i dont see the big deal in asking someone for their papers if they dont have some sort of ID if they dont have a drivers license/ID/some sort of identification.  imagine this.... imagine if people needed to get drivers licenses to drive, but the cops werent allowed to ask to see the DL.  say there was another agency that took care of that, but the cops couldnt ask if you had a DL, even if you needed to have one to drive legally.  then one day, a state with a serious problem of unlicensed drivers decided to create a law that allows cops to ask for a DL in order to cut down on the drivers without a DL.  would people be screaming "unfair" and comparing this state to nazi germany?!  i highly...HIGHLY doubt it. 

and thats another thing, how the fuck can people compare this law to nazi germany?!  hmm...i must of missed the part about killing and torturing those who are here illegally.  silly me.   ::) ::)

and speaking of killing and torturing illegals...haha...do you know what mexican immigration does to illegals from central and south america?   shiiiittt...ill just say this, if the US migra acted the same way towards mexicans, theyd be screaming about crimes against humanity and shit.  so what fucking nerve does that fuck calderon have to criticize the US and our immigration policies?  fucker, FIX YOUR FUCKING COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!!  HAVE YOU SEEN WHAT THE CARTELS ARE DOING TO YOUR WONDERFUL COUNTRY?!?!? 

and for those saying "this law is made to target latinos".  well no shit sherlock.   it doesnt take a genius to see that the majority of illegals are from latin countries.  is it stereotyping?  fucking aye it is.  so?  do we stereotype middle easterners @ the air ports?  of course.  thats just the world we live in folks. 

and i do have ONE thing against the new law....all these illegals are now going to scatter to cali, texas, nm, etc.  there is no doubt in my mind that LA and southern cali is gonna see a big increase in people over the few months. 

face it, if cali were to adopt a law like this, traffic would go WAAAAY down, there would be many new job openings for people who are here legally, class sizes would drop, and less people = less demand = lower prices for shit. 

face it, illegal immigration is a big problem and we need a solution...and amnesty IS NOT the answer. 

am i alone in thinking this way? 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: am i the only latino that supports arizona and its law????
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2010, 06:56:10 AM »

I agree with you 100%, I am neither latino, nor american, but yeah, I have a friend in America also hispanic and don't let the media try fooling you, there are many hispanic americans who support this to and yet notice how they are trying to turn this into a racial issue once again. From what I understand of it also, it's a right which the police were fearful of enforcing but the state has taken action to enshrine what was their right in the first place. The bigger question is what future does America have and for that matter those newly arrived illegal immigrants have if this illegal immigration is allowed to continue?. It's quite disturbing the amount of people who will react in a volatile or emotional way and refuse to rationalise it.

The federal government is stepping on toes here while trying to pose as the good guy in this but if people buy into this bullshit, then they are effectively saying state's have no rights only privileges. I also find it amusing in a sick kind of way that Mexico would protest about these "violations" when their style of immigration enforcement is on a completely different scale of draconian.

ikke

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2010, 07:10:10 AM »
You need the Latino's who still have kids.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/6-3X5hIFXYU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/6-3X5hIFXYU</a>

I don't have a problem with everybody being of arabic origin but I do have a problem with everybody being islamic.

westsiderider323

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2010, 10:02:16 AM »
naw you aint the only one really the law is the law i dont really care bout it cuz 1. i aint from AZ 2. im a US citizen so i aint got shit to worry bout everyone in my family is a US citizen so if this became a nationwide law we wouldnt hafta worry bout a damn thing people are just fuckin bein ignorant bout this law and takin it the wrong way if you see the people protestin and shit a majority of them are like fuckin teenagers like for real you shoutin and shit for somethin you dont understand?? it kinda bugs me seein that shit on TV and by sayin that i support this law of course my people gon be sayin oh you a traitor blah blah blah my parents were immigrants but they got their papers and weve gotten family here LEGALLY by LEGALLY gettin them papers and waitin 10 years for them to get them ill always be latino til i die but fuck people need to open their fuckin eyes and see that this is a good thing

Nega-Sikotic 2.0.

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2010, 05:26:53 PM »
Lol @ ppl making this about race. If your illegal GTFO and apply for citizen-ship.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2010, 06:59:34 PM »
Lol @ ppl making this about race. If your illegal GTFO and apply for citizen-ship.

That sounds like a bad ass ship full of citizens, where's the nearest one in L.A.?

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2010, 08:39:07 PM »
I dont agree with it really. Its not that I disagree because I am worried about them asking illegal immigrants for papers. Its because Mexican-Americans (or anyone who even looks hispanic) will be unfairly targeted.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2010, 08:59:23 PM »
naw you aint the only one really the law is the law i dont really care bout it cuz 1. i aint from AZ 2. im a US citizen so i aint got shit to worry bout everyone in my family is a US citizen so if this became a nationwide law we wouldnt hafta worry bout a damn thing people are just fuckin bein ignorant bout this law and takin it the wrong way if you see the people protestin and shit a majority of them are like fuckin teenagers like for real you shoutin and shit for somethin you dont understand?? it kinda bugs me seein that shit on TV and by sayin that i support this law of course my people gon be sayin oh you a traitor blah blah blah my parents were immigrants but they got their papers and weve gotten family here LEGALLY by LEGALLY gettin them papers and waitin 10 years for them to get them ill always be latino til i die but fuck people need to open their fuckin eyes and see that this is a good thing

What about someone like me, who knows people that were brought here illegally by their parents, and they have been in the US since they were 8 and became adults. One is my wife, who was illegal. Now she's a legal citizen, but it wasn't her choice to come to the US, she actually was told they were going to Disneyland, and then instead of Disneyland they came to Minneapolis.

westsiderider323

« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2010, 10:38:06 PM »
for real i think the ones that are against this law are the ones that are scared there are immigrants that support the law just some people are too dumb or too fuckin ignorant to see what this law really does

Bananas

« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2010, 02:05:41 AM »
I'm white.
I believe in illegals getting the fuck out as they subvert our economy and contribute to an overall dumbing down of society.
However, I do feel this law will lead to racial profiling which could result in many lawsuits...
That being said I support AZ in taking the actuality of the law in their hands while the federal government has ignored them for decades.
I support the effort, but I believe the actual proposed law will create more damage than good.

westsiderider323

« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2010, 09:09:10 AM »
i was actually watch True Life on MTV and there was this guy that was taken to jail cuz he didnt have an ID and HE WAS WHITE people are so ignorant to think that only hispanics will go to jail cuz they have no ID the truth is anyone can go to jail for not havin some kind of ID

« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2010, 10:18:30 AM »

she actually was told they were going to Disneyland, and then instead of Disneyland they came to Minneapolis.

lol Thats fucked up.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2010, 10:19:20 AM »

What about someone like me, who knows people that were brought here illegally by their parents, and they have been in the US since they were 8 and became adults. One is my wife, who was illegal. Now she's a legal citizen, but it wasn't her choice to come to the US, she actually was told they were going to Disneyland, and then instead of Disneyland they came to Minneapolis.

your wife is Filipina right?? You got yourself a FOB...

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2010, 09:26:27 PM »

your wife is Filipina right?? You got yourself a FOB...

Yep yep. Although it was off the plane, not the boat... haha.

sprite

« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2010, 02:40:51 AM »
I must say I don't know a whole lot about this law, I don't live in AZ and I really could give a shit less

but what you wrote Wykid sure sounds reasonable to me, makes sense