Author Topic: am i the only latino that supports arizona and its law????  (Read 912 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: am i the only latino that supports arizona and its law????
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2010, 10:35:28 AM »
naw you aint the only one really the law is the law i dont really care bout it cuz 1. i aint from AZ 2. im a US citizen so i aint got shit to worry bout everyone in my family is a US citizen so if this became a nationwide law we wouldnt hafta worry bout a damn thing people are just fuckin bein ignorant bout this law and takin it the wrong way if you see the people protestin and shit a majority of them are like fuckin teenagers like for real you shoutin and shit for somethin you dont understand?? it kinda bugs me seein that shit on TV and by sayin that i support this law of course my people gon be sayin oh you a traitor blah blah blah my parents were immigrants but they got their papers and weve gotten family here LEGALLY by LEGALLY gettin them papers and waitin 10 years for them to get them ill always be latino til i die but fuck people need to open their fuckin eyes and see that this is a good thing

What about someone like me, who knows people that were brought here illegally by their parents, and they have been in the US since they were 8 and became adults. One is my wife, who was illegal. Now she's a legal citizen, but it wasn't her choice to come to the US, she actually was told they were going to Disneyland, and then instead of Disneyland they came to Minneapolis.

your wife is Filipina right?? You got yourself a FOB...

Yep yep. Although it was off the plane, not the boat... haha.

well, at least youre gettin some bomb Filipino food at home.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Bananas

« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2010, 01:36:46 AM »
naw you aint the only one really the law is the law i dont really care bout it cuz 1. i aint from AZ 2. im a US citizen so i aint got shit to worry bout everyone in my family is a US citizen so if this became a nationwide law we wouldnt hafta worry bout a damn thing people are just fuckin bein ignorant bout this law and takin it the wrong way if you see the people protestin and shit a majority of them are like fuckin teenagers like for real you shoutin and shit for somethin you dont understand?? it kinda bugs me seein that shit on TV and by sayin that i support this law of course my people gon be sayin oh you a traitor blah blah blah my parents were immigrants but they got their papers and weve gotten family here LEGALLY by LEGALLY gettin them papers and waitin 10 years for them to get them ill always be latino til i die but fuck people need to open their fuckin eyes and see that this is a good thing

What about someone like me, who knows people that were brought here illegally by their parents, and they have been in the US since they were 8 and became adults. One is my wife, who was illegal. Now she's a legal citizen, but it wasn't her choice to come to the US, she actually was told they were going to Disneyland, and then instead of Disneyland they came to Minneapolis.

is that an oxymoron?

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2010, 09:19:07 AM »
lol just be happy you dont have the u.k's immigration problems

westsiderider323

« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2010, 11:04:29 AM »

what kinda problems does the UK have wit immigration?

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2010, 11:22:40 AM »

we have the highest numbers of senagalese anywhere apart from somalia

we also had a massive influx of kosovans and albanians years back

plus we cant  do anything legally about any EU citizens that want to immigrate and when you have a free health care system and a very generous benefits system....well you get the point

aw wellas a broad range of immigrants from middle eastern terror hot spots who have been suspected of recieving training/being involved in terror  plots

many of who even if found(which is a job in itself) our government will refuse to send back to anywhere they even suspect the person in question will be tortured

which is funny when theyll agree to extradit u.k citizens to america for trial(guantanomo??)

basically our immigration laws are fuuuuuucked up

ikke

« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2010, 12:27:05 PM »

we have the highest numbers of senagalese anywhere apart from somalia

we also had a massive influx of kosovans and albanians years back

plus we cant  do anything legally about any EU citizens that want to immigrate and when you have a free health care system and a very generous benefits system....well you get the point

aw wellas a broad range of immigrants from middle eastern terror hot spots who have been suspected of recieving training/being involved in terror  plots

many of who even if found(which is a job in itself) our government will refuse to send back to anywhere they even suspect the person in question will be tortured

which is funny when theyll agree to extradit u.k citizens to america for trial(guantanomo??)

basically our immigration laws are fuuuuuucked up

But at the same time there are more irish people in the rest of the world then in the UK.

Here in the netherlands already 50% of the newborns is of islamic descent.

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2010, 01:43:00 AM »
if amnesty is NOT the answer, then what is? Ain't nobody going back voluntarily.

Just imagine the bureaucratic mess you would have if you tried deporting 12 million people. You would need a whole new infrastructure for that, and spend billions in appellate courts. People aren't going to just leave on their own.
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2010, 08:48:42 AM »

I have to say suffice your response is bewildering, how is amnesty the answer? how does the address the problem? it legalises what is illegal immigration. I think people should start being a little pragmatic and ask themselves why there is such thing as legal and illegal immigration. Surely the way to address the issue is to cut off welfare and education to those who had no legal right to be there.

Why the hell do you think the media pushes such a pro message, why the think tanks push this pro message? it's an assault on everyone but it seems some people don't want to look at the bigger picture and instead just think that nations are a life raft which can accommodate everyone. That's fundamentally false and just chips away the foundations for a total collapse which only enriches the rich and as for "aww those poor people" those poor people are going to be the ones hardest hit by these policies because they will then say well sorry dude we have to slash the benefits of everyone now.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2010, 01:19:01 PM »
There is no true answer to 12 million people. You can't racial profile, because you'll target Latinos when there are other ethnicities that have illegals, you can regulate businesses but then they get all hurt and claim we are ruining business in the US, you can't secure the border because then people will find a way to swim plus there are hundreds of tunnels. You can do what my wifes family did and get a travelers visa, only to just stay, or what some of my friends did and over stay a student visa. For reals there is no easy answer. I also don't think Amnesty is the answer either.

This is what I think, you have to uncover each and every illegal in the country. Try to figure out where they are and what they are doing. If an illegal has a criminal record, then right away they are deported, but on top of that we can place some sort of chip to track them, get New World Order with it. That way if they are coming into the United States we can see it right away and capture them again. All criminals will be tracked and captured at will. Those with families, they can stay with a workers visa if they had been in the US for over 5 years. Many of the children have assimilated into the United States, and it's unfair to just ship them back to a country they know nothing about, especially if they did not have a choice to come here. Once they turn 18 they can start the process of becoming a US citizen. Also once they turn 18, their parents have to return to their country. Same with illegals who's children were born here. Now if they decide to try and become citizens, then they must prove they are learning the language and trying to assimilate. if your family has not been here more than 5 years, then it is time to go back home. Single workers here on their own with no families, time to go back home no matter how long you've been here, 1-30 years. What this does is it makes it so you are not deporting all 12 million people, and at the same time you are having some form of FAIR amnesty. It can take years to sort out, but at least you are getting somewhere.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2010, 02:24:35 PM »

No one is suggesting you target people just based on their race, instead you identify the areas where there is a prominent illegal immigration problem, you then massively fine any employers who are found to be employing illegal immigrants, you randomly but frequently ask for proof of the identities of all the employees from the employer. It would amount to many billions, but since America owes right now, just as it's servicable debt some 13 trillion, it's more beneficial than money on wars.

You would identify the hot spots like Loredo and police the border properly, dude a friend of mine who now lives back here said the border was so porous it was quite mind blowing especially when he was hearing a message of tough on crime lol. In addition you go after the banks who have given hundreds and hundreds of billions to illegal immigrants in loans.

In addition you stop the welfare of illegal immigrants this is the most farcical of positions and would provide a massive disincentive to illegal immigrants. The media likes to spin this as "us and them" but look at the reality of America, there is no us and them, blacks, latinos whites asians. shit it's a melting pot, but in order to keep the nation with some kind of future ahead of it. drastic action is needed.

Now in terms of the 12 million number, lets face it. it's not 12 million, it's probably in excess of 30 million and indeed from what I have read Mexico is also disintegrating so this immigration is only going to surge further. However as for this notion of chipping people, wow, when you set such a precedent, you have opened a pandoras box, if it's good enough for them, then it's good enough for any prisoner and then when that becomes socially acceptable it only expands from there. So fuck that, I feel for these people, who must obviously be desperate, so I am not into dehumanising people.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2010, 06:20:30 PM »

No one is suggesting you target people just based on their race, instead you identify the areas where there is a prominent illegal immigration problem, you then massively fine any employers who are found to be employing illegal immigrants, you randomly but frequently ask for proof of the identities of all the employees from the employer. It would amount to many billions, but since America owes right now, just as it's servicable debt some 13 trillion, it's more beneficial than money on wars.

You would identify the hot spots like Loredo and police the border properly, dude a friend of mine who now lives back here said the border was so porous it was quite mind blowing especially when he was hearing a message of tough on crime lol. In addition you go after the banks who have given hundreds and hundreds of billions to illegal immigrants in loans.

In addition you stop the welfare of illegal immigrants this is the most farcical of positions and would provide a massive disincentive to illegal immigrants. The media likes to spin this as "us and them" but look at the reality of America, there is no us and them, blacks, latinos whites asians. shit it's a melting pot, but in order to keep the nation with some kind of future ahead of it. drastic action is needed.

Now in terms of the 12 million number, lets face it. it's not 12 million, it's probably in excess of 30 million and indeed from what I have read Mexico is also disintegrating so this immigration is only going to surge further. However as for this notion of chipping people, wow, when you set such a precedent, you have opened a pandoras box, if it's good enough for them, then it's good enough for any prisoner and then when that becomes socially acceptable it only expands from there. So fuck that, I feel for these people, who must obviously be desperate, so I am not into dehumanising people.

Well I wouldn't honestly chip them myself, but you will have millions who think that's a GREAT idea. Welfare to illegals should be illegal in it's own right.

Where are you from, I thought you where from Europe, so I was like, how you got friends in the border patrol?

« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2010, 10:51:59 AM »

is that an oxymoron?

Youre an oxymoron lol

And what are u talkin about? I dont think Ive ever heard anyone say they didnt like Filipino food. Not EVERYTHING of course. But in general, the shit is off the chain.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2010, 07:40:02 PM »

is that an oxymoron?

Youre an oxymoron lol

And what are u talkin about? I dont think Ive ever heard anyone say they didnt like Filipino food. Not EVERYTHING of course. But in general, the shit is off the chain.

Agreed, it's like a better version of Asian food. The eggrolls are straight ground beef, whatever they call Menudo is the SHIT and the Adobo is my shit. Man, this house has Meixcan food and Filipino food. It's the place to eat.

« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2010, 08:48:36 PM »

is that an oxymoron?

Youre an oxymoron lol

Agreed, it's like a better version of Asian food. The eggrolls are straight ground beef, whatever they call Menudo is the SHIT and the Adobo is my shit. Man, this house has Meixcan food and Filipino food. It's the place to eat.

lol Filipino food is like the original Fusion Food. Chinese and Spanish mixed together  8)