Author Topic: AUDIO: Bang Em Smurf "MIA" (50 Cent & G-Unit Diss)  (Read 1988 times)

KWayz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
AUDIO: Bang Em Smurf "MIA" (50 Cent & G-Unit Diss)
« on: May 30, 2010, 06:32:35 PM »
"You use to sleep on my couch Marvin, Remember when you used to wear my drawers" :weirdo:

http://www.youngandthefly.com/2010/05/audio-bang-em-smurf-mia-50-cent-g-unit.html

StevenQBosell

Re: AUDIO: Bang Em Smurf "MIA" (50 Cent & G-Unit Diss)
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2010, 06:57:56 PM »
Wow. Bad. Just bad. If this guy has truly convinced himself his flow is halfway decent, it's obvious why 50 dumped him from the crew. Cat can't even flow right...

Jaydc

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2010, 09:19:06 PM »
bang em was never a rapper,but domo was decent.50 did them dirty and honestly I lost all respect I had for 50 after how he did them but its whatever,its done now.This shit is pointless now.

StevenQBosell

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2010, 10:34:29 PM »
bang em was never a rapper,but domo was decent.50 did them dirty and honestly I lost all respect I had for 50 after how he did them but its whatever,its done now.This shit is pointless now.

Ah, understood, makes sense. I stand corrected.

sofdark

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2010, 10:54:50 PM »
what happened between them?

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2010, 11:09:21 PM »
Fif didn't do them that dirty. I heard he just didn't bail out Bang Em when he got done with fire arms, and then Domo started dissing him cos of that. I mean sure he shoulda looked after his homie, but you can't really be mad at him for that, it was his own fault for getting caught. Didn't they try start shit during a concert or summin and Fif just threw a water bottle at them? lol

Jaydc

« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2010, 11:10:37 PM »
Fif didn't do them that dirty. I heard he just didn't bail out Bang Em when he got done with fire arms, and then Domo started dissing him cos of that. I mean sure he shoulda looked after his homie, but you can't really be mad at him for that, it was his own fault for getting caught. Didn't they try start shit during a concert or summin and Fif just threw a water bottle at them? lol

Watch the beef 3 dvd it explains it all.

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2010, 03:41:09 AM »
isnt it time we all moved on lol

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2010, 12:57:27 AM »

Bang em had a fight with 50's road manager and 50 sent bang em and his road manager home from tour bang em couldnt stay out of trouble and got locked up.50 left him in jail so he wouldnt cause any more trouble and bang em got out and went to the source magazine with his story.

Also i read some where someone who domonation was/is affiliated with had something to with setting 50 up to get shot.
"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2010, 01:06:23 AM »
So 50 was right to do what he did then. He's still got Yayo and Banks, some of the most loyal cats in the game
« Last Edit: June 01, 2010, 01:08:01 AM by dubsmith_nz »

Jaydc

« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2010, 01:39:12 AM »

Bang em had a fight with 50's road manager and 50 sent bang em and his road manager home from tour bang em couldnt stay out of trouble and got locked up.50 left him in jail so he wouldnt cause any more trouble and bang em got out and went to the source magazine with his story.

Also i read some where someone who domonation was/is affiliated with had something to with setting 50 up to get shot.

Just curious where you got this information from?

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2010, 01:33:41 PM »
50 had Bang Em's money & he wanted 50 to bail him out but he didn't. If that isn't fucked up I don't know what is.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2010, 02:06:20 PM »
Is Bang Em rappin? Domination is nice.

And yeah that is fucked up 50 wouldn't bail dude out. He wasn't teaching him a fuckin lesson he was being a bitch. He didn't wanna bail him out when he was locked up for gun charges but 50 didn't mind when Bang Em was protecting him with those same guns.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2010, 06:20:35 AM »

Just curious where you got this information from?

tThe story about bang em and 50s road manager fighting is told by bang em in a number of interviews and the the bit about domination i read in an article on line but i honestly couldnt tell you whwer. Dosnt make it true though obviously.
"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame

Jimmy H.

« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2010, 11:21:12 AM »
Truthfully, at this point, I'm just not interested in the whole 50-Smurf feud. It was interesting in 2004 but I thought Bang 'Em was saying his piece and moving on when he did that prison interview a while back. Anyone know what's going on with Domination, these days? Haven't heard any new music from him in awhile.