Author Topic: Bishop Lamont missing in action? (lost in hip-hop)  (Read 1771 times)

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Bishop Lamont missing in action? (lost in hip-hop)
« Reply #75 on: June 18, 2010, 02:00:40 AM »
DAMN 8), this is bangin', beat reminds me of Games "Higher"

For real this shit is fire

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
« Reply #76 on: June 18, 2010, 07:44:32 AM »
rebel you are a lucky dude to be able to have heard 'i dominate', sounds like it could have been a crazy track. was bishop spitting fast on it?

Bishop and Dre both spit solid on the joint. But it's a commercial song... meant for the radio and clubs. It was like a techno/rap record but with a bit more flavor than the leaked "Under Pressure" track.

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #77 on: June 18, 2010, 07:54:34 AM »
rebel you are a lucky dude to be able to have heard 'i dominate', sounds like it could have been a crazy track. was bishop spitting fast on it?

Bishop and Dre both spit solid on the joint. But it's a commercial song... meant for the radio and clubs. It was like a techno/rap record but with a bit more flavor than the leaked "Under Pressure" track.
have you heard anything else?

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #78 on: June 18, 2010, 07:57:20 AM »

Yes

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: June 18, 2010, 09:24:29 AM »

Yes
tell us some spicy details ;) or else there somethin against that

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #80 on: June 18, 2010, 09:31:36 AM »

Yes

I mean, I could. But there are songs that I don't have permission to leak or was asked not to leak them. And if I talk about any of them then members of this and other forums will get extremely irritated and hateful towards me, haha.

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #81 on: June 18, 2010, 09:40:14 AM »

Yes

I mean, I could. But there are songs that I don't have permission to leak or was asked not to leak them. And if I talk about any of them then members of this and other forums will get extremely irritated and hateful towards me, haha.
yeah, thats cool wit me ;)