Author Topic: Was Regulate the biggest westcoast song of the 90s  (Read 1253 times)

Bananas

Re: Was Regulate the biggest westcoast song of the 90s
« Reply #90 on: June 02, 2010, 11:58:36 PM »
It's hilarious the level of butt hurting there is in this tread over such a trivial subject. Do you guys all have aspergers?

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #91 on: June 02, 2010, 11:59:34 PM »
.......and you're still here. Big surprise. If its not about me or Jaydc do you have anything relevant to add to this discussion?

you are boring as hell,please stop.

do you have an opinion on the discussion or not? Otherwise, why are you here? You say you don't care about me, so why are the only posts you've made to attack me?

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #92 on: June 03, 2010, 12:00:08 AM »
It's hilarious the level of butt hurting there is in this tread over such a trivial subject. Do you guys all have aspergers?

probably

Elano

« Reply #93 on: June 03, 2010, 12:03:02 AM »
.......and you're still here. Big surprise. If its not about me or Jaydc do you have anything relevant to add to this discussion?

do you have an opinion on the discussion or not? Otherwise, why are you here? You say you don't care about me, so why are the only posts you've made to attack me?

yes,i have an opinion but i don't wanna ruin this amazing battle between you two  :D
it's a LOL after LOL after ROFTL after LMAO

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #94 on: June 03, 2010, 12:11:33 AM »

yes,i have an opinion but i don't wanna ruin this amazing battle between you two  :D

But you already did ruin it by coming in and disrupting. This is exactly the type of thing I was talking about in the other thread. You just randomly come in and mess up threads, instead of adding to them.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #95 on: June 03, 2010, 12:23:48 AM »
California Love.

^ This and Regulate still play on radio every now and then.

Elano

« Reply #96 on: June 03, 2010, 12:31:07 AM »

But you already did ruin it by coming in and disrupting.

the thread was already a mess and a joke at the same time thanks to you and jaydc.
with what i've said (the truth) i haven't done nothing

StrEiht Up Menace

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • i hav a massive dick
« Reply #97 on: June 03, 2010, 12:46:15 AM »
can we sort of setup some truce so these guys stop both bitching on threads

Elano

« Reply #98 on: June 03, 2010, 12:47:29 AM »
California Love. It's still played today, and over the last 15 years, I'm sure it has passed Gangsta's Paradise in spins and sales.

proofs ?

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #99 on: June 03, 2010, 12:48:21 AM »

the thread was already a mess and a joke at the same time thanks to you and jaydc.

at least we were arguing about the topic at hand. Your posts have had nothing to do with it.

Jaydc

« Reply #100 on: June 03, 2010, 01:22:25 AM »
Rapsodie and I were argueing about the topic at hand,thats what forum discussions are for.We seem to do it a lot lately and I actually enjoy it because we dont seem to agree on almost anything and both of us seem to be decent debaters.I for one enjoy debating on any subject,I dont know why but I just do.Probably an ego thing lol.So it doesnt matter if its trivial or not,were on a westcoast rap forum discussing westcoast rap,if you want to read arguements about something meaningful,get the fuck off this forum and go somewhere else.And elano is just an idiot and everybody knows it,hes a troll of the highest order and its only a matter of time before he gets banned again for his idiocy.

Elano

« Reply #101 on: June 03, 2010, 01:32:29 AM »
Rapsodie and I were argueing about the topic at hand,thats what forum discussions are for.We seem to do it a lot lately and I actually enjoy it because we dont seem to agree on almost anything and both of us seem to be decent debaters.I for one enjoy debating on any subject,I dont know why but I just do.Probably an ego thing lol.So it doesnt matter if its trivial or not,were on a westcoast rap forum discussing westcoast rap,if you want to read arguements about something meaningful,get the fuck off this forum and go somewhere else.And elano is just an idiot and everybody knows it,hes a troll of the highest order and its only a matter of time before he gets banned again for his idiocy.

arguements  :D

Elano

« Reply #102 on: June 03, 2010, 01:36:45 AM »

at least we were arguing about the topic at hand. Your posts have had nothing to do with it.
ok but don't cry.
and check my last post  :loser:

Mietek23

« Reply #103 on: June 03, 2010, 02:19:14 AM »
California Love
Regulate
Gangsta's Paradise
I Got 5 On It
What's My Name

Those are the biggest West Coast song's ever that still get the radio play every single day..

Elano

« Reply #104 on: June 03, 2010, 04:05:22 AM »
California Love
Regulate
Gangsta's Paradise
I Got 5 On It
What's My Name

Those are the biggest West Coast song's ever that still get the radio play every single day..

every single day...where ? in los angeles i guess