Author Topic: FL Studio question  (Read 424 times)

westsiderider323

FL Studio question
« on: May 31, 2010, 01:05:42 PM »
i wanna download this shit but i dont want a trial i want the whole thing and i keep findin torrents idk how to use those plus i dont wanna get a virus downloadin the wrong who can hook me up??

Nega-Sikotic 2.0.

Re: FL Studio question
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2010, 01:39:21 PM »
why not just get something that not every 11 yr old wanna be dre has?

westsiderider323

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2010, 02:19:55 PM »
naw i just want it for the hell of it

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2010, 02:29:31 PM »
fl studio is actuallly great software if you know how to use it, it just gets a bad name from folks who dont know what they talkin bout.

u best off gettin da torrent. download utorrent http://www.utorrent.com/downloads

then go here once uve installed it http://btjunkie.org/torrent/FL-Studio-Producer-Edition-XXL-9-0-0-cracks-incl-jmb2012/41964c91a39cfc736eed402e57b629e1af78ebdaa270

thats it

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2010, 05:22:53 PM »
gotta find the right torrent and read all the comments people make (they'll tell you if its legit or not). I used to use torrents for everything, but now all my torrent sites have been sued and turned legit.

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Kane Beatz Movement - The Building Records
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2010, 08:15:49 PM »
BedRock & Steady Mobbin were made with FL Studio.....+ Fantom & vst's 8)

Paul

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2010, 10:59:32 AM »
Didnt 9th Wonder use FL Studio?
funkyfreshintheflesh

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2010, 11:04:08 AM »
yeah, a few times on twitter he had a competition to see who could guess what tracks off the last 9th + buckshot album were done on fl and which were done on mpc and no-one guessed it. thats not really due to his skill though, its cause no matter what 9th uses to make beats he still compresses  drums to make them sound all shitty + adds tons of reverb to everything. (i love 9th but cmon, its true)

afaik 9th never even used an mpc until well into his career

westsiderider323

« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2010, 12:21:30 PM »
torrents are a bitch to use for me is there any other way? or can someone explain exactly how to use a torrent?

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2010, 12:27:01 PM »
torrents are a bitch to use for me is there any other way? or can someone explain exactly how to use a torrent?

you need a torrent program. Download utorrent. Then find a torrent website. I've stopped using them so I'm not sure what the good ones are now. Now when you find a torrent through a torrent website they will usually tell you how many people are seeding and leeching. Leechers are the people who are downloading the file. Seeders are the people who are uploading the file. The idea is that you want a high number of seeders and a lower number of leechers to make your download go faster. If no one is seeding, you can't download the file.

westsiderider323

« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2010, 12:28:53 PM »

you need a torrent program. Download utorrent. Then find a torrent website. I've stopped using them so I'm not sure what the good ones are now. Now when you find a torrent through a torrent website they will usually tell you how many people are seeding and leeching. Leechers are the people who are downloading the file. Seeders are the people who are uploading the file. The idea is that you want a high number of seeders and a lower number of leechers to make your download go faster. If no one is seeding, you can't download the file.

o aight sounds simple good lookin out +1

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2010, 02:27:56 PM »
yeah, a few times on twitter he had a competition to see who could guess what tracks off the last 9th + buckshot album were done on fl and which were done on mpc and no-one guessed it. thats not really due to his skill though, its cause no matter what 9th uses to make beats he still compresses  drums to make them sound all shitty + adds tons of reverb to everything. (i love 9th but cmon, its true)

afaik 9th never even used an mpc until well into his career

damn some truth spoke about 9th on the internet? i can't believe it plus 1 yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2010, 02:41:17 PM »
"yes ninth really does use fruity loops"

Ive downloaded this software twice and have never been able to figure this fucking shit out.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2010, 03:01:05 PM »
"yes ninth really does use fruity loops"

Ive downloaded this software twice and have never been able to figure this fucking shit out.

can't figure out how to make a beat?

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2010, 03:06:00 PM »
^ ya like everything seemed so complicated.

colouring these gay ass dots and what not.

I used Mixcraft to make my beats, it was much easier and visually appealing. But obviously you cant do the high tech shit im sure on that program that you can do on FL