Author Topic: Ice Cube says Nipsey Hussle is the only New West rapper he mess with (audio)  (Read 5357 times)

Nipsey_Promo

• Lil Geezy
The first single is droppin later this month and it's called "Feelin' Myself" featuring Lloyd for those who didn't know. If the single is pushed correctly then the album will drop on August 31st as planned

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
Cube again spitting the truth about the fact that if a rapper really is dope then you shouldn't have to go out f your way of hear his shit

and like I've been saying, Nipsey is the ONLY new nigga from the west that I've given a damn about
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I think Cube is just playing this thing out. He always comes out saying this and that when it's time to pop out an album. Personally, @SaintX11 - you said they drop and don't go gold? Why do you say that? No major rap artist in the West Coast outside of Game, E-40, The Dogg Pound, and Snoop Dogg has really even dropped an album. Almost, everyone is eating off mixtapes, features, or selling drugs. A lot of West Coast artists get blacklisted because of these big names such as Ice Cube or they get signed to bullshit deals which will never produce an album - G Malone for example. So, it's just a fucked up situation as is but then again, why bother explaining game to a lame?

About Cube saying if he ain't hearing you, then you ain't making noise. Guys, I hate to break it to you but Ice Cube isn't an A & R. They do talent scouting, that's not Ice Cube's job. His job is to make records, and do songs for losers on message boards and in other countries. Ice Cube will always have an international fanbase, but stateside - I don't believe too many people even know he's putting out a new record. So, let's say, if some big shot in Japan's music scene hasn't heard of Ice Cube, does that mean he's not making noise? Obviously, he's still making noise just not where they are at. It's like asking if a tree falls in the woods, and no one's around to hear it, does it make noise? Of course it fucking does! You motherfuckers act like Ice Cube is God incarnated. Ice Cube isn't a fan, he's a rapper. So, his opinion in my eyes, is irrelevant on the who's doing what matter.

What I want to know is why do you ignorant ass idiots buy into this shit?
man bravo, this is 110% networth, can't front i even was sip'n the flavor aid a lil but this post gets you bacc on the right tracc yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
also i must say, i never thought you muthafuccas out where would fall in love with the charts lol, i mean equals cry about pop artist yet y'all only think an artist is legit if pop people like them? that's some lame shit,the toronto cat got a point right there, don't know about you equals but if i like some shit i don't give a fucc what none of them stars or you muthafuccas say about it,but alot of yall seem like yall got to wait to see what alot of others say before you ride with it,and that's some lame ass shit,i respect cube and i co sign alot of what he says but alot of it ain't accurate! like who's saying his sons are dope? one of them is rap'n like drake and wayne and them on some dung beatle shit and i'm sorry that is not knot at all haha,we all are bias in some ways,but stop letting a man's status dictate to you what's good to your fucc'n ears yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
any day of the week....when he spits that raw dope shit he will murder
ya boy
jay rock
the game
g malone .....

And for the record nipsey sucks.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Triple OG Rapsodie

also i must say, i never thought you muthafuccas out where would fall in love with the charts lol, i mean equals cry about pop artist yet y'all only think an artist is legit if pop people like them? that's some lame shit,the toronto cat got a point right there, don't know about you equals but if i like some shit i don't give a fucc what none of them stars or you muthafuccas say about it,but alot of yall seem like yall got to wait to see what alot of others say before you ride with it,and that's some lame ass shit,i respect cube and i co sign alot of what he says but alot of it ain't accurate! like who's saying his sons are dope? one of them is rap'n like drake and wayne and them on some dung beatle shit and i'm sorry that is not knot at all haha,we all are bias in some ways,but stop letting a man's status dictate to you what's good to your fucc'n ears yell

It's not even about that. Everyone knows the charts don't matter when it comes to quality rappers. But some people on here are butthurt that Cube doesn't cosign their favorite rapper. All I'm saying is I understand where he's coming from. Like if I were a hip hop legend and someone asked me why I haven't done a song with an internet rapper I've never heard any music from, I'd be like what the fuck too. Maybe he is sleeping on some cats, but he's also not on the internet all the time listening to them like us. I mean more than 99% of hip hop fans don't know who these guys are but you expect Cube to know their music? The man has an extremely busy life, he doesn't have time to be on the internet downloading songs from dubcnn. Shit, I'll bet you he doesn't even bump Nipsey, its probably a thing where he just heard a couple songs and met Nipsey and they were cool so he's giving him a shoutout.

OG Hack Wilson

Cube again spitting the truth about the fact that if a rapper really is dope then you shouldn't have to go out f your way of hear his shit

and like I've been saying, Nipsey is the ONLY new nigga from the west that I've given a damn about

you say this as if anyone here is interested in ur stupidass opinions :D
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

PLANT

Nipsey is dope, dont know what all the fuss in here about. 

Nipsey, Problem and Ya Boy are really the only new cats from the west Ive been checking for.

papa-smurf

what cube saying is true.cube is dope,i didnt like the stuff i heard from his sons,i wont buy they albums but maybe the younger generation will.i give nipsey props,but i do feel nipsey hussle is wack 2 me.but he do got a good buzz.artist like g malone is wack,but malone do got good songs,but his raps and style of rapping is wack, i wouldnt buy a g malone album.

papa-smurf

ice cube is really doing the new west artist a favor by dissing them.beef attracts attention for both.alot of the new west artist s wack,crooked i is the dopest artist but i dont consider him new,he just a dude that been in the game for oever 10 years and havent droped a album but he have put out more songs then any other artist(includeing freestyles and features)so i cant really knock him because he have been putting out material.

acgrundy

Cube isn't wrong at all.  He doesn't have to co-sign anyone.

I just laugh at him talking about MCs making moves and creating a buzz yet co-signs his sons (who nobody knows who they are besides the fact they're his sons)

are you serious man?

YaKno7

• 'G'
Nipsey the only 1 making real noise outside the coast

I'm going to say he got next.....   new west......I don't see none of them blowing

jay rock got the potential but he had a true song with wayne that didn't do shit even with wayne on it

glasses malone....too old....

who else....

$Eg2$

I think cube should :sshh: and let it go already

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Cube isn't wrong at all.  He doesn't have to co-sign anyone.

I just laugh at him talking about MCs making moves and creating a buzz yet co-signs his sons (who nobody knows who they are besides the fact they're his sons)

are you serious man?

Yes, I am.

No one knows or really cares about Ice Cube's sons.

On that note the West Coast should be shot in the head and left to be dead.   It's like Crooked said,

Back in Cali niggas blazing stress, waiting on Detox to save the West.
Even if the shit is dope it's not giving you niggas hope
unless your signature is wrote on a check from Interscope
West Coast move on

All we got today is a bunch of 90 replicas.

Jay Rock: Tupac
Game: Dr.Dre
Nispey Hussle: Snoop Dogg

It's embarrassing.

Hate on Bishop Lamont at least he was semi-creative and could create songs.

Crooked I murders tracks and is arguably the best bar to bar MC but he hasn't released an album and his song crafting is shit (for somebody 10+ years in the game).

Blu is fresh air for the west coast but gets limited love.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

GangstaBoogy

man bravo, this is 110% networth, can't front i even was sip'n the flavor aid a lil but this post gets you bacc on the right tracc yell

WTF did you just say?!

All we got today is a bunch of 90 replicas.

Jay Rock: Tupac
Game: Dr.Dre
Nispey Hussle: Snoop Dogg

It's embarrassing.

Hate on Bishop Lamont at least he was semi-creative and could create songs.

Crooked I murders tracks and is arguably the best bar to bar MC but he hasn't released an album and his song crafting is shit (for somebody 10+ years in the game).

Blu is fresh air for the west coast but gets limited love.

Nipsey may look like Snoop but doesn't rap / sound like him at all. Dre is a rapper known for not writing lyrics and not releasing many albums...Game is a lyricist who's about to drop his 4th album in 5 years so not seeing that one either. People say Jay Rock is like Pac cuz there both raw but clearly thats not comparison either. So not sure wtf you're talking about either.

Lmao @ dissing Game and Nipsey but co-signing wackass Bishop. Talk about embarrassment.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"