Author Topic: Ice Cube says Nipsey Hussle is the only New West rapper he mess with (audio)  (Read 5359 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Cube isn't wrong at all.  He doesn't have to co-sign anyone.

I just laugh at him talking about MCs making moves and creating a buzz yet co-signs his sons (who nobody knows who they are besides the fact they're his sons) and nipsey hussle who isn't buzzing outside the west coast and probably really isn't buzzing that much in the west coast, aside from Cali.

I don't like any of them.

The only west coast artist I bump today are Bishop Lamont, Game, New Royales, & Blu.

u bump the new royales but not slaughterhouse?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Ice cube is a tool

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

UNCEEN

I rather bump Nipsey then any other new west rappers....most of the new west rap is wack ... except  a few.

DTG Entertainment

Ice cube is a tool

As much as I dislike you, I agree. I understand it's marketing, but speaking about New West rappers you really don't give a fuck about for album sales is idiotic.

Lucifuge

Ice Cube is Ice Cube... 8) 8)
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

RedMagic213

• Muthafuckin' OG
Not the biggest Cube fan, but respect him...he just bitch slapped all these small artists. The New West wont ever release an album between them.

Jay Rock had a single feat Will I Am, and Lil Wayne, produced by Cool and Dre and still couldnt put out an album?????? Come on now...

Elano

And for the record nipsey sucks.

says the biggest groupie of two of the most boring rappers ever  :D
STFU and GTFO!

Do Dirty

• Muthafuckin' OG

I just laugh at him talking about MCs making moves and creating a buzz yet co-signs his sons (who nobody knows who they are besides the fact they're his sons) and nipsey hussle who isn't buzzing outside the west coast and probably really isn't buzzing that much in the west coast, aside from Cali.

The only west coast artist I bump today are Bishop Lamont, Game, New Royales, & Blu.

Of course Cube would co-sign his son...it's his son duh! And Nipsey did have a big buzz. I know dudes in Hawaii who love Nip Hussle. Niggaz in NY who aren't really into Gangsta rap who know of Nipsey yet don't know Glasses, Bishop and some others. That's not a shot at them dudes, but it's just to create Nipsey's work
"You got problems with the punk police, don't run from the chumps get the pump from me"

Do Dirty

• Muthafuckin' OG

Of course Cube would co-sign his son...it's his son duh! And Nipsey did have a big buzz. I know dudes in Hawaii who love Nip Hussle. Niggaz in NY who aren't really into Gangsta rap who know of Nipsey yet don't know Glasses, Bishop and some others. That's not a shot at them dudes, but it's just to create Nipsey's work

credit**
"You got problems with the punk police, don't run from the chumps get the pump from me"

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Ofcourse hes gonna say hes feelin Nipsey, dude is on major and has the biggest buzz on the west. Guess Cube would be feeling Bad Lucc if he was coming with album soon on Interscope/Aftermath, Epic etc etc, doin award shows, doing MTV...
« Last Edit: June 01, 2010, 03:03:51 AM by Episcop Cruel Cvrle »

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

YoungCrookedI

who da fuck is nipsey? dude has no talent, yaboy will easily kill his ass...

Paul

Wtf

You dont know who he is yet u say he has no talent . And wat the hell does Ya Boy have to do about anything.
funkyfreshintheflesh

YoungCrookedI

Wtf

You dont know who he is yet u say he has no talent . And wat the hell does Ya Boy have to do about anything.

i heard his last tapes and this dude is a snoop clone...i brought ya boy cause yaboy is a young artist like nipsey...but his talent easily kills nipsey´s talent.

MY FIRST LOVE WAS HIP HOP

• Muthafuckin' Don!
well, fuck.. i would have loved to hear crooked and cube together..

MistaNova

I'm guessing Ice Cube's forgotten about Young Maylay's existance at this point.

Didn't know people could get that upset over the Hood Star tracklist.