Author Topic: Ice Cube says Nipsey Hussle is the only New West rapper he mess with (audio)  (Read 5352 times)

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
man bravo, this is 110% networth, can't front i even was sip'n the flavor aid a lil but this post gets you bacc on the right tracc yell

WTF did you just say?!

All we got today is a bunch of 90 replicas.

Jay Rock: Tupac
Game: Dr.Dre
Nispey Hussle: Snoop Dogg

It's embarrassing.

Hate on Bishop Lamont at least he was semi-creative and could create songs.

Crooked I murders tracks and is arguably the best bar to bar MC but he hasn't released an album and his song crafting is shit (for somebody 10+ years in the game).

Blu is fresh air for the west coast but gets limited love.

Nipsey may look like Snoop but doesn't rap / sound like him at all. Dre is a rapper known for not writing lyrics and not releasing many albums...Game is a lyricist who's about to drop his 4th album in 5 years so not seeing that one either. People say Jay Rock is like Pac cuz there both raw but clearly thats not comparison either. So not sure wtf you're talking about either.

Lmao @ dissing Game and Nipsey but co-signing wackass Bishop. Talk about embarrassment.

If you think Bishop is wack than Game is garbage and Nipsey is trash.  All said artist have their flaws but not one of them are significantly better than the next.

Game isn't a lyricist.  He's a dope vocalist.

I'm a just say it and see how it goes but

Nipsey Hussle won't ever be big.  He might have a single that makes some rounds but he'll never be a movement.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

FLIXX

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Gardena 2 Da Fullest!!
Nipsey is dope, Hustle BoyZ r dope,Jay Rock dope,Bishop, Clinton Wayne,Problem,Glasses,Roscoe, and many many more that r dope! Don't blame them or Cube 4 not makin as much noise as they could, blame they local radio stations..they fuckin suck!   
Flixx

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
alot of these equals out here can rap alot of you muthafuccas on here just some bill walton dicc succers bottom line,when yall favorites talk yall mouth immediately gulp these muthafuccas nuts, shit is fucc'n disgusting, equals can't say problem ain't got talent,same with bad lucc,dubb,blu, uni,el prez, and fucc age you muthafuccas who say that act like lil young bitches mad that these old equals is outta yall age range to succ up and fucc, i hope all these equals do well or at least make a living, yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Triple OG Rapsodie

On that note the West Coast should be shot in the head and left to be dead.   It's like Crooked said,

Back in Cali niggas blazing stress, waiting on Detox to save the West.
Even if the shit is dope it's not giving you niggas hope
unless your signature is wrote on a check from Interscope
West Coast move on

I like Crooked, but I was laughing my ass off when I first heard those lines. Move on? Nigga at least put out an album first before you ask us to move on. Your shit ain't any closer to coming out than Detox.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!

On that note the West Coast should be shot in the head and left to be dead.   It's like Crooked said,

West Coast move on

I like Crooked, but I was laughing my ass off when I first heard those lines. Move on? Nigga at least put out an album first before you ask us to move on. Your shit ain't any closer to coming out than Detox.
^^^^^funny shit lol yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Do Dirty

• Muthafuckin' OG

West Coast move on

Man, you sound like a fucking hater, like a nigga can't have his opinion on the state of things coast. Crooked I was on point there cause at the time that verse dropped everyone out here was sucking Dre's dick about Detox on some "Save the West" "Dre bringing the West back shit" He was speaking truth, the only person Detox is going to reopen doors for is Dre and no one else. Crooked was just telling folks to do them and not worry bout Dre and even though Crooked hasn't dropped any albums, unfortunately, he still continues to be himself and put music out for his fan base
"You got problems with the punk police, don't run from the chumps get the pump from me"

Triple OG Rapsodie

West Coast move on

Man, you sound like a fucking hater, like a nigga can't have his opinion on the state of things coast. Crooked I was on point there cause at the time that verse dropped everyone out here was sucking Dre's dick about Detox on some "Save the West" "Dre bringing the West back shit" He was speaking truth, the only person Detox is going to reopen doors for is Dre and no one else. Crooked was just telling folks to do them and not worry bout Dre and even though Crooked hasn't dropped any albums, unfortunately, he still continues to be himself and put music out for his fan base

Naw, but you sound like a stan for calling someone a hater for telling it like it is. Fact: Crooked I's debut has been in the making as long as Detox and we are still waiting on that shit. Now how is he going to tell the fans to move on from Detox and not move on from his own shit?

Jaydc

West Coast move on

Naw, but you sound like a stan for calling someone a hater for telling it like it is. Fact: Crooked I's debut has been in the making as long as Detox and we are still waiting on that shit. Now how is he going to tell the fans to move on from Detox and not move on from his own shit?

Did the simple lyrics go way over your head?Hes not telling people to move on from detox,hes telling people to move on from the belief that detox is going to magically save the west coast.The only people its helping are the people on the album getting paid.Thats all he was saying.smh @ something so simple going over your head.

OG Hack Wilson

West Coast move on

+1
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Do Dirty

• Muthafuckin' OG

West Coast move on

You clearly misread something that was too easy for others to get
"You got problems with the punk police, don't run from the chumps get the pump from me"

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I do like that one Nipsey track on the xxl freshman mixtape.  I Will Never Lose.  Everything else I've heard has been boring.   That recent track someone posted just was poor.

I also support Get Busy Committee. 
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace

West Coast move on

that's not true.
whether you like it or not, Dr.Dre still has a big influence
i'm not even talking about 'saving the west' though

midwestryder

I think Cube is just playing this thing out. He always comes out saying this and that when it's time to pop out an album. Personally, @SaintX11 - you said they drop and don't go gold? Why do you say that? No major rap artist in the West Coast outside of Game, E-40, The Dogg Pound, and Snoop Dogg has really even dropped an album. Almost, everyone is eating off mixtapes, features, or selling drugs. A lot of West Coast artists get blacklisted because of these big names such as Ice Cube or they get signed to bullshit deals which will never produce an album - G Malone for example. So, it's just a fucked up situation as is but then again, why bother explaining game to a lame?

About Cube saying if he ain't hearing you, then you ain't making noise. Guys, I hate to break it to you but Ice Cube isn't an A & R. They do talent scouting, that's not Ice Cube's job. His job is to make records, and do songs for losers on message boards and in other countries. Ice Cube will always have an international fanbase, but stateside - I don't believe too many people even know he's putting out a new record. So, let's say, if some big shot in Japan's music scene hasn't heard of Ice Cube, does that mean he's not making noise? Obviously, he's still making noise just not where they are at. It's like asking if a tree falls in the woods, and no one's around to hear it, does it make noise? Of course it fucking does! You motherfuckers act like Ice Cube is God incarnated. Ice Cube isn't a fan, he's a rapper. So, his opinion in my eyes, is irrelevant on the who's doing what matter.

What I want to know is why do you ignorant ass idiots buy into this shit?
see you are wrong about not many people knowing ice cube i droping an album . in fact alot people know ice cube ids ropping an album ice cube did the talk shows for his new show are we there yet last week like wendy williams, today show ,jimmy fallon & more . he promoted it like crazy about his album on those shows . every tome the host asked if he had dr dre on & the album . he said he did & was working on detox with dr dre . he also has monica tonight . so you don't have idea what you are even talking about . so that losers on message board  & in other countries crap you said is bullshit llike you .  people all over statside know he is dropping album . ice cube makes music for himself & the people. so shut up with your stupid ignorance ,hater.  ice cube is an a&r because he own is own label.  ice cubes opinion is more relevant then your stupid closeminded ignorant opinion. rappers know better then fans . ice cube is making noise everywhere including the states unlike most of the new west . ice cube is telling fact not stupid closemonded ignorant opinions like you. so you are the you ignorant ass idiots

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
who da fuck is nipsey? dude has no talent, yaboy will easily kill his ass...

jay rock also, ya boy is the best mc no doubt from the new west but jay rock is all around better rapper. nipsey just has that mainstream swagger

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

the vine

• Muthafuckin' OG
Buncha white boys up in here who don't know what they talkin about lol..

Nipsey prolly the only n!gga cats on the eastcoast n down south are checkin for... talkin bout he aint got a buzz.. LOL...

You guys are delusional as hell lol..

Talking about jay rock, glasses, ya boy... AINT NOBODY checkin for them n!ggas except cornballs on dubcnn lol, jay rock and glasses had their chance to release an album, but they can't and wont... and ya boy just stopped gettin checked for..

Lol @ Crooked I...LOL... AINT NOBODY checkin for him hahaha, sure hes got hot music, but he aint movin nothin and never will..