Author Topic: Ice Cube says Nipsey Hussle is the only New West rapper he mess with (audio)  (Read 5348 times)

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
the mainstream doesn't care about nipsey, i bet they don't even know him

he's making more money than you without a fucking doubt.
and YOU ? wtf are you doing ?  :loser:

Least valid argument point ever. How does Nipseys money getting compared to a random cat mean anything

so fucc'n true yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Elano

the mainstream doesn't care about nipsey, i bet they don't even know him

he's making more money than you without a fucking doubt.
and YOU ? wtf are you doing ?  :loser:

Least valid argument point ever.
:nawty:

Desert Lord

nipsey is one of the only new cats that got style

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Snoop does not really care either. He just wants to be nice to certain up and comers because he wants to be spoken of. You guys don't get it Snoop is planting seeds. Incase any of the guys after him come up Snoop will always have a feature on their album.He wants to be the good guy. What you guys do not see is the multiple lables he starts to sign people who have never rapped before to close the lable down,and claim them as tax write offs stating he paid them when he did not. Yall don't see that. He running game, and I do not see it as genuine but a business move. If none of these guys blow guess what he still has a position. He is in a win-win. Also he needs ghostwriters,and Cube does not. Therefore Cube is solidified in his position. Cube has made over a hundred million so I doubt he gives a shit what people on the internet say.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
nipsey is one of the only new cats that got style

so bad lucc don't have  style? , problem ain't got style?, bo$$ ain't got style?, blue ain't got style?, stop eye'n one equal and thinking he's the only one that got it, yeah he's nice but it's other nice one's to, you fans kill me i swear yell

westside159

Good to hear there is a artist or rapper out there that thinks for themselves . Cube dont need your respect
he said he thought nipsey hussle might have something fresh to bring to the scene with his debut .
by the way when is South Central State Of Mind coming out ?

amazing25

there is only 1 rapper on the WEst signed..Game.

Snoop is over with Windy Mindy ghabage shit..

Cube is on indie.He is a vet.

Cube,Dre and Game. Everybody else are nothing...They are internet rappers or underground.Nipsey is not dropping an album.Label is not backing becoz he doesnt have any singles to offer.

Triple OG Rapsodie

there is only 1 rapper on the WEst signed..Game.

Snoop is over with Windy Mindy ghabage shit..

Cube is on indie.He is a vet.

Cube,Dre and Game. Everybody else are nothing...They are internet rappers or underground.Nipsey is not dropping an album.Label is not backing becoz he doesnt have any singles to offer.

who gives a fuck whether he's signed or not? There's tons of rappers from the west putting out albums. I'd rather listen to that then the bullshit he's dropping now

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
crooked i may have a good flow and sound good overall, but damn i cant listen to him after i saw all that childish bullshit he has written on twitter.. imo hes fucked in person (as far as i know him), i tried to listen to him, but it doesnt make any sense for me.. same thing goes for g malone - hes a fuckin child, an idiot, i cant take him as a person, who tha fuck is that stupid and childish? and hes callin himself a grown man, wtf is wrong? hes cryin like jay rock that nobody mentioned hes name, he says they ogs dont like him, but they have to respect him.. umm what? from what i see they have no respect for him at all..

well, the truth may be that nipsey is the only one, that seems cool, but i dont know i cant spend much time listenin to him, hes boring, hes nothin new, no fresh invention..

only cat i feel is hayes, he sounds fresh for me, hes serious, he dont act like clown (like the rest of em), he seems like a smart guy, he can actually bring somethin since he actually sounds hungry, like he want to do that, not just followin others tryin to do money..

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^^^^ I thought Hayes was from Detroit?

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
he's from Detroit, yes

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
he's from Detroit, yes
oh true that, i forgot.. but well that doesnt change much, maybe just makes it worse for the west.. other sides actually got dope new cats (east - i.e papoose, mid-west - hayes.. im not into south)

Scrappy Doo

he's from Detroit, yes
oh true that, i forgot.. but well that doesnt change much, maybe just makes it worse for the west.. other sides actually got dope new cats (east - i.e papoose, mid-west - hayes.. im not into south)

Popoose, really ?
Menace is more relevant than Papoose

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
he's from Detroit, yes

Popoose, really ?

well i dont think so, imo papoose go hard with his lyrics and this hard voice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
he's from Detroit, yes

Popoose, really ?

this is true right now, pap got lyrics but he doesn't know at all how to do a commercial song, that shit he did with snoop kinda killed him,now if he would have saved that love is a battlefield joint for a networth album instead of a mixtape joint, i think he could have up'd his stocc,it's about making the right moves sometime yell