Author Topic: Ice Cube says Nipsey Hussle is the only New West rapper he mess with (audio)  (Read 5360 times)

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
pap got lyrics but he doesn't know at all how to do a commercial song

um, okey

Muhfukka

nipsey hussle sucks

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!

um, okey
name me a good one he did? especially when he had his deal that fit him i'll wait yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol @ menace bein more relevant than pap....

he's from Detroit, yes
oh true that, i forgot.. but well that doesnt change much, maybe just makes it worse for the west.. other sides actually got dope new cats (east - i.e papoose, mid-west - hayes.. im not into south)

Popoose, really ?
Menace is more relevant than Papoose
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Jaydc

Menace is about as relevant as moldy bread.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol....there you have it all you menace followers
someone was sayin hes the next biggest star out the west? lol

Menace is about as relevant as moldy bread.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Elano

StrEiht Up Menace

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • i hav a massive dick
How long as Roscoe been the rapgame for?
This song was dope
12-Roscoe-I_Love_Cali_Part_2.mp3

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!

um, okey
name me a good one he did? especially when he had his deal that fit him i'll wait yell
even the track with busta 'drop it', he spit some good verses on that one

• Muthafuckin' Don!

um, okey

i said good song that work in the commerical market of his? be honest my equal,he got lyrics for days,and songs like law library are fucc'n incredible but he dropped the ball when he had his deal, all them mixtapes will burn a equal out and it happened to pap in my opinion yell

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!

um, okey

i said good song that work in the commerical market of his? be honest my equal,he got lyrics for days,and songs like law library are fucc'n incredible but he dropped the ball when he had his deal, all them mixtapes will burn a equal out and it happened to pap in my opinion yell

you ever hear "Monopoloy"? I know it's over a Mario beat but damn that shit was one of Paps best songs for real. If he came out with a song like that he coulda done it big imo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
again pap got lyrics and made a gang of mixtapes but should have saved cuts to drop a networth album, i can hear a equal spit over other's shit all day but if you ain't got your own shit what does it mean in the end? its just like crooked i i know these equals can rap they asses off,but what about on songs thats all they own? and why they ain't as dope as they mixtape shit over other's beats? having skill like that is a gift and a curse yell

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
again pap got lyrics and made a gang of mixtapes but should have saved cuts to drop a networth album, i can hear a equal spit over other's shit all day but if you ain't got your own shit what does it mean in the end? its just like crooked i i know these equals can rap they asses off,but what about on songs thats all they own? and why they ain't as dope as they mixtape shit over other's beats? having skill like that is a gift and a curse yell

I know what ya saying, some people can spit they assess off but can't create a song for shit, Pap's one of those cats, most mixtape/punchline/battle rappers are the same. If you take away the fact that he jacked Mario's beat, the whole structure and message of that song is dope, showed what kind of potential he had

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!

the things u are talkin about are more like producers job, i wouldnt rate rapper strictly on that..

Triple OG Rapsodie

I know what ya saying, some people can spit they assess off but can't create a song for shit, Pap's one of those cats, most mixtape/punchline/battle rappers are the same. If you take away the fact that he jacked Mario's beat, the whole structure and message of that song is dope, showed what kind of potential he had

Both of you are spot on. That's why I'll give these guys props all day for freestyling but they will never make my greatest rappers list. There's just too many rappers out there who are better at making songs.