Author Topic: Pollution...  (Read 65 times)

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Pollution...
« on: January 09, 2002, 05:01:35 PM »
am i the only one that cannot stand looking at all the trash covering the streets of our cities...i mean i cannot tolerate it at all, it is the biggest pet peeve i have...i don't understand why a person sitting a mcdonalds can't get out of his car and put his shit in the garbage instead of throwing it in the parking lot, which will end up on my street or another street days or months later...people really piss me off that way...i also cannot stand seeing people throw their cigarette butts on the ground when they are finished with them...i keep a garbage in my car so there is no way you can throw shit out onto the streets when you are in it...i really really hate it...i don't know what's worse, someone who litters in their own city or someone who is out of town and litters in the town in which they are visiting in...do me a favour and throw your shit in the garbage, just think those ten extra steps you make will kill off a little bit of the grease that you just consumed, peace.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Top_Hustla

• Lil Geezy
  • Dippin' in ma Fleetwood.
Re: Pollution...
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2002, 07:45:05 PM »
I am with you on this, I really hate that shit. Makes the city look terrible, in my city theres all that shit downtown and in the west end... all over the place is just fuckin trash.

Mabeyt he city should put up tha cash and hire garbage pickeruppers for the streets.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
"playin with my money, is like playin with my emotions." - Big Worm.